The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tikorsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tangeline - the mature OL

A totally fictitious story borne out of my boredom in a office filled with a few bitchy OL in their tight blouse and skirt. If you don;t like fictitious story (and I won't tell "true" story which is in fact fictititous, and readers are too discerning for that), don't stay on.

Also practising my story-writing skills:P

======================================

Part 1 – Desire

It is weekend again. Tangerine knocked off from work, went to the lsupermarket for some groceries. When she reached home, her step son, Lester was watching the TV at home. Lester happily helped her to carry the bags of groceries to the fridge. Her hubby is away for a business trip again, this time for about 2 weeks.

Back in her bedroom, Tangerine tiredly threw her LV handbag onto her bed. lSitting on the bed, she slowly massaged her stocking-covered legs. “Hmm…”. From the corner of her eyes, she could see a shadow near the slightly ajar bedroom door. Tangeline smiled sexily . Standing up, she begun to unbutton her jacket.

Placing the jacket on the bed, she was wearing a slightly translucent blouse (which is why she has to wear the damned jacket from the prying eyes of the guys in the office). Underneath the blouse is a Triumph (one of her fav brands) Butterfly series beige lace ¾ cup bra. The lace skimmed over the edge of the soft cup, at time tickling her smooth fragrant breasts. Tangeline traced her soft hands over her stomach, slowly caressing it. Although she has a boy (who was under the custody of her ex-hubby), her tummy was firm and flat (due to my yoga, she thought). Her left hand slided to her back and unzipped her well-fitted skirt. Using her thumb and index finger, she slowly slided the skirt down her round buttock and her legs. She was in her matching panty now, again lace run over the panty. Turning her back to the door, she bowed and massaged her thights so that her buttock was now in full view of the shadow.

She could vaguely heard a hard swallowing of saliva. She smiled again. Lester is 13 now. Of course, I am aware you have been peeping at me, she thought. It is natural for a boy of his age to do that. Loving him as much as her own son, Lester in turn has never disappointed her in school. Which is why she did not reprimand him for peeping at her. In a way, this is a reward for him, she reasoned, not un-perversely.

Should revealed to him more today? Lester ha only seen her in undies so far for the past few months. Thinking that he had done well for the exams, (in fact, he topped the class in writing an essay about Tangeline), she unhesitantly reached for her bra’s clip at her back. Hmmm…she felt the pressure off her breasts instantly, after almost 10 hours. Letting go of the bra straps, she covered her breasts with her hand, and dropped her bra on her bed with her other hand. Her round ball-like 36D breasts bounced slightly when she removed her bra, like a pair of jumping bunnies. Like woman of her age, her breasts had begun to sag. But her breasts is still quite bouncy. The light brown nipples perky on the round breasts, the areola is well proportioned to her nipples.

She turned side ways toward the door, and as she lowered herself to unroll the stocking, her breasts swayed with her movement. She was sure Lester could see most of her breasts from this angle. At 1.7m, her legs were long slender, smooth and fair

She slowly picked up her clothes and undies, letting the shadow enjoyed the view of her twin peaks. Full view for the first time. She was naked except for her panty. She was not ready for a full frontal to her step son yet. Too crazy, she thought. Admiring herself in the mirror, she thought of untying her hair (dyed in chestnut-brown) from the pony-tail. But she thought she looked slutty in this way. At 38, she exuded sexiness typical of mature OL. Tangeline was slim even after her uni days but gained some weight after birth, but the waist line is still unchanged, meaning her breasts and buttock took the “casualty”. Her upper thights also got some flesh in the process. However, looking at herself now, she was more satisfied with her figure now, quite hour-glass figure, voluptuous. She smiled. Or “bah-bah”, like the dirty old men like to say.

After about 10 min, and after Lester has seen enough, she slipped into a dress. She noticed the shadow was gone.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!
Re: Tangeline - the mature OL

Very nice starting... More bro...
Old 22-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your next instalment
Old 22-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd camper here.. Pls continue even if it still a story..
Old 22-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

I like OL n milf stories! Thanks n looking forward to more, cheers .........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 23-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

adding another camper
Old 24-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Part 1 (cont’d)

In the kitchen, Tangeline was preparing dinner. Her mind drifted to the thoughts of seducing Lester, wondering was she simply too slutty doing that to her step son. On the other hand, while satisfying Lester's peeping curiosity, Tangeline also had enjoyed tremendous sexual pleasure. Her sexual needs had simply been neglected by her hubby who was frequently away! She was just trying to fulfil her sexual needs. Turning her head frequently to glance at Lester who was in the living room watching TV, even he was only 13, he was the type of man she adored since JC, those type of fresh, clean-cut guys. Who could tell her seducing her step son was right or wrong, oral or immoral?? Her head kept searching for an answer while fondling the marinated chicken wings.

If Lester and her could.....Tangeline always blushed whenever she thought of this. Her nipples would instantly got hard and erected, her flat belly would get warm, she would tighten her long slender legs, squeezing her pussy, involuntarily gyrating her waists, hips and firm round buttocks. Like now….

"Dinner's ready, Lester dear!". "Yeah, Tange...i mean MUM!".

Lester was not used to calling Tangeline “mum” even after living with her all these while. To him, she was just like a typically OL he saw in public sometimes, or some of the prettier teachers in school, or his fav big-boob Indian-Chinese (or was she Eurasian, he wondered sometimes) newscaster on TV. He disliked the other big boob news caster for her rather fake accent, but not her boobs. Definitely.

As usual, Lester kept stealing glances at Tangeline during dinner. Especially since Tangeline was bra-less under the silk dress tonight. Her boobs swayed in tandem with her hands as she ate. The nipples erecting even though the materials was silk, protruding through as they hardened in contact with the dress. Lester used the usual tricks of dropping his utensils (tonight his spoon). And of cos, Tangeline was totally aware of Lester's monkey tricks, going under the table to pick it up, while Tangerine sometimes "rewarded" him by uncrossing her legs, revealing her panty. Her pussy was the holy grail for teenage guys (or even men, especially for women like her). Even thought she allowed Lester to look at her near perfect body, her pussy was the limit, now.

“wow..biege lacy panty, Tangeline always damn sexy..” thought Lester happily as he picked up his spoon. He couldn’t help getting a hard-on instantly. How he wished he could stroke it. “Better eat faster, cannot tahan” thought Lester.

Back in kitchen, washing the dishes. "Lester dear, can you take shower now? I have a lot of clothes to wash later."

"I shower later, won't fight with you over bathroom ok?" said Lester as he feasted his eyes at Tangeline washing dishes. The silk dress cling to her body like a cling wrap, as she sweated, it clinged even closer. Lester could almost see the imprint of the lace on her panty through the dress enveloping her buttocks. "I thought you will go out with Jim later?" "Er, nope, he is overseas", Lester was getting a hard-on again from her back view and buttocks. Jim was Lester childhood friend since kindergarten. They were in the same class now. Lester could not resist cupping his hands on his hard dick, once his hands were cupping it, he knew he would start stroking, which he did.

"I see.." Tangeline stood in front of Lester. What the hell, he thought, I was just about to shoot!! His dick gone soft. Luckily he was smart enough to use a cushion to cover his groin area.

"hello, don't eat and eat, no exercising, until you have beer belly like your dad. Although he very fit when young" her mind went back to the first time she had sex with Niel, his strong muscular body pressing on her.......her face blushed.

"Mum dear, why u flushing ah?" Lester snapped her back into reality. Tangeline quickly walked to her bedroom to cover her embarrassment.

"learn from Jim, he exercises often and so fit. don't just watch TV, surf net hor...be more health, k?"

“yeah~~~” Lester stole glances at her buttocks instead, secretly stroking his dick.

Back in her bedroom. Tangeline and Niel had been married for 5 years. Their relation had since gotten cool, partly he was away most of the time. Tangeline had been trying hard to warm it up...picking fresh undies from her wardrobe, thinking about Niel and her, collecting into the laundry basket the clothings and undies worn in the these two days, walking to the bathroom. Lester was in his room now, should be online again, she shook her head and smiled.

Unzipping her silk dress and removing her panty, Tangeline turned on the shower, letting the warm water slide down her flawless skin. "Hmm..." The warm water was comfortable, washing away the tiredness and grim of the working day. She applied lily fragrance shower foam slowly, sensually over her breasts first, slowly covering her chest, belly and then the legs. Her finger ran over her ears and smooth neck. Emitting a louder "Mmm...", her nipples erected slightly. Under the yellow lighting of the bathroom, her fair skin appeared even fairer, glistering under water and shower gel.

Shower gel foam enveloped her upper body like a pair of man's hands. Her perspiration, perfume and her natural body fragrance interacted the lily fragrance of the shower gel, producing a unique sensual smell which men, (and perhaps some women) could not resist. Tangeline begun caressing from her forearm and then to her breasts. Spreading her fingers which cannot totally cover her 36D breasts, she softly massaged her perky boobs, moaning softly. Her hands slided down to her belly, her hip (which enlarged after birth) accentuating her small waist, roaming behind to her buttocks. She squeezed her buttocks lustily and gently beat her buttocks, which sprung like two jelly mounds, sending water droplets down her inner tights, tickling her. She bit her lower lips gently.

Next she foamed her inner tights, running her fingers through the pussy hair, gently clean her pussy, and down to the lower tights and the ankles. Tonight, her fingers lingered slightly longer in her pussy and inner tights, it gave her goose pimples instantly, nipples erected and felt warm. Pumping more shower gel onto her hands, she bent down to wash her foot, her boobs swung back and forth, and foam flowed down to the nipples, collecting as an enlarging drop, hanging to the nipples, before gravity pulled it down, and splattered on the bathroom floor. Even washing her foot, fingering through her toes, sensitized her.

She liked caressing herself in shower, it sent shiver down her spine, and then feeling a warm sensation starting her belly up through her breasts and face, ending at her ear lobes. Biting her lower lips again and then licking her lips, she moaned louder as her juice trickled down through the fine straight trimmed hair of her pussy. She felt like collapsing into a heap now, or into the arms of Niel, or even …Lester. Instead, she leaned onto the shower glass door, breasts pressed against the glass, two balls of fair flesh, each topped by a deliciously firm oval-shaped brown nipple. Turning on the tap, water flowed down between her cleavage, passing over the stomach and meandering through her pussy hair, and again running quickly down her legs onto the bathroom floor. She sprayed her pussy to remove any remaining juice, the water pressure again sent shivers up her back.

It was almost 9pm when the laundry was done. Tangeline placed two sets of clean undies and stockings on the window grill of the bathroom. It was actually another “reward” for Lester. She guessed Lester would explore them when she was not at home, thinking she had left them to drip dry.

Lester dashed into the bathroom as soon as Tangeline entered her bedroom.

…….to be continued
Old 24-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
sookasoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysookasoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here for more
Old 26-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GorDJilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the bathroom part.. So sexy!
Old 26-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very funny
when I look at the 13 year old kid ,it somehow reminds me of the underage hooker
Old 28-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Part 2

The sun shines through the window, falls on nightie of Tangeline. She stretches lazily and reached for the clock. It is 9am. She tends to laze in bed on weekends unless she has to work. Supporting herself up and rest on the headboard of her bed. The strap of her nightie slips down her right shoulder and exposes half her right breast. The right nipple bathes itself in the morning sun. she tights her hair into a ponytail, and get up in a slight daze. Clearing her head, she adjusts the nightie’s strap and leaves her bedroom, walking to Lester’s bedroom to see him still snoring.

She prepares a simple breakfast of sandwich and then goes into the bathroom, seeing that her undies and stockings have indeed been slightly moved. Tangeline smiles slightly, “that’s so Lester ..smelling them last night, as I expected’.

Going to Lester’s room again, “hey, lazy bone, wake up!”

“Erm..yawn…Mum..” opening his eyes, Lester saw Tangeline in her nighties standing in front of him. His line of sight freezes on her body. The sun is shining through her from behind and he can almost see her naked, scrutinising every curves of her figure. Tangeline notices the bulge between his groin, and remembers that her nightie only barely covers her ample butt, her legs are fully exposed. “Time for breakfast, Lester” she hurriedly returns to her room, changing into a cotton sleeveless yellow dress. She heard Lester dragging his feet.

“Lester is in his puberty, should I be more restrained inmy behaviour?” she remembered Lester started peeping at her about three months ago, when she changed in her room after returning from work. Before that, she was unaware of the sexual awakening of Lester. When they first stayed together, she even allowed him to sleep with her and sometimes, in his sleep, he would lay his hands on her twin peaks, thinking nothing was wrong. Now that he is sexually matured, Tangeline is mindful in handling his sexual desires. She could have started to close her door when she changes but she didn’t. she hopes to manage his needs well, controlling it, focusing his attention on her, rather than let him does stupid things to others. It is like a shaken can of coke, releasing the can opening slightly to release the pressure built up. Not to let it explode one day.

Lester see her the cotton dress and Tangeline can sense that he is disappointed. “there isn’t much food left in the fridge, you better accompany me to the supermarket later.”

“no lah, I am so tired, Tangeline can go and buy alone” said Lester.

“hey, you better not eat the food I bought lah!”

“But I can wash your undies for you if you want..hahaha”

“hey, you ah!!” Tangeline pretending to be angry.

Lester quickly locked himself into his room.

After washing the dishes, Tangeline go online and starts u her MSN messenger, seeing her only friend online, Mr A.

“Oh honey, I waited for you for so long” typed Mr A.

Unable to controlled her smile, typed “my hubby at home past few days, so cannot online loh”

She almost deleted him when he started chatted with her. But due to her loneliness when Niel is away, she continued the online relationship with Mr A. Anyway, only online what, thought tnageline at that time.

“u must be lonely , I can do what he can with you la ”

“u r too far away..” Tangeline regretted typing that instantly. “I can appear instantly if you want :P”

“siao la u , dun believe”

“if u wan, sure can, oni scare u dun dare”

“if u dare, I dare lo” smiled Tangeline as she typed.

“figure so good, auntie I also wan ah” tangerine sent her photo (face covered up with photoshop) to Mr A three weeks ago.

“so wat u busy with” typed Tangeline. “busy with work, when work done, u disappear, so sad, saw ur pic, hmmm…your bra sz shd be, what, 38? D?”

“dun tell u, if I know I wont send u pic liao” pouted Tangeline
“omg, and I luv ur legs…slender,so fair n smooth, curvaceous

“I think u tell every women this online isit?” “no la….trust me! I chatted a lot but missed u the most”

“even I think of u when with my gf, I realised I prefer mature OL like u now. I can only cum if I think of u when having sex with my gf..”

Seeing this, Tangeline immediately off her laptop. She blushes and her heart beat increases actually…she glanced at her door in case Lester enters unannounced. she also did the same thing to Mr A when Niel and her had sex the last time he was back.

=================

Part 3

Weekend passes so quickly, Tangeline wakes Lester up. Both of them use the bathroom together to save time. His butt knockes into her butt as she is brushing her teeth, and he is peeing. Lester gets a hard-on, while Tangeline feels a tickling up her butt, into her pussy. Her nipples harden, thinking about what Mr A said in MSN on Saturday.

Shaking off the lusty thought, she quickly enters her bedroom, she strips off her nightie and panty. Standing naked in front of her wardrobe, she chooses the undie of the day – a bright red lacy Wacoal bra to shake off the Monday blues. Who in the office would be wearing bright red on Monday? Sneers Tangeline. This is the first time she is wearing it. It is very sexy on the mannequin but it is sexilicious when she wears it on now. The bra is front-clasp which enhances her cleavage. The nipples protruded under the cup. The matching g-string , or rather a piece of inverted triangular lace covers her pussy, leaving her thighs and buttocks exposed. The morning air gives her goose pimple in these areas. Through the lace, she can see the pussy hair pressed against it. Turning herself in the mirror, she saw a red string sitting deep between two round smooth buttocks.

……………To be continued
Old 28-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
ataraxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the effort. Please continue.
Old 30-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...please do continue
Old 30-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tangeline - the mature OL

Nice one..camping for more...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1