The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ LOVE 小爱 ★ 100%我的SYT完美情人-超级甜美超级漂亮 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM★2xHJ★Room Inclusive★

Old 06-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4460 / Power: 17
manu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond repute

Can bros advise if her location is discrete?
Old 06-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Old 06-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

THE ONE & ONLY MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN SAMMYBOY FORUM!

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support!

YOUR PLEASURES. OUR PLEASURE!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

MRs to date posted by SUPER HAPPY Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8

This is an exceptionally long MR (for my standard) in appreciation of the awesome session I had with Love. She told me I am her first customer as she had just arrived 1 day ago, and she worked really hard and I feel she deserves a wholesome review -

Pre-Appetizer
She used her ample soft boobs to foam my back in the shower, at the same time she reaches out to stroke my penis… immediately I had a hard on despite me feeling quite tired from a long day at work… then she asked me to turn around and without any warning, she started nibbling at my neck, ever so gently, while continuing to caress my cock which by now is rock hard!

Appetizer
In bed, I lie flat on my stomach and in no time, I could feel the familiar soft feeling on my back… those wonderful breasts, now with erected nipples (I had been playing with her nipples at Pre-Appetizer stage, the nips stayed erected since then…), brushed down from my neck to my calf… then she took my feet (sole) and rubbed it against her breasts… heaven! Then she kissed me from my buttocks all the way up to my ears… whispering sweetly to check if I was enjoying it…

Main Course
Just when I was “afraid” it was just a “sexy massage” session (I really like a proper massage), she took out Johnson’s Baby Oil and started massaging my back. I told her where I felt “stiff” and she promptly worked on it, increasing her strength as she noted I was responding well to her firm, strong, strokes. She also asked me to be in “sit, crossed leg” position as she did the “twist your arm behind” and “jerk your neck/head” moves, very effectively as I heard my bones go “crack crack crack” and felt damn shiok!

Dessert
After all the “serious massage” is done, I turned over and she lay beside me, rubbing her creamy white breasts against my chest and playfully massaging my balls… Without saying a word, she gave me a light kiss and then painted me from my neck down, stopping at my nipples to make circular movements while her skilful hands began to gradually masturbate my super-hard cock. The sight of her “come take me” face, snow white body, nicely -shaped breast topped with an almost pinkish set of nipples, and her continuous painting made it increasingly difficult to control my steaminess. In one swift movement, she had applied oil on my elongated penis… in a ‘69’ position as I stared – literally 10cm away from my face – at her awfully sexy and delicious-looking pussy, slightly obstructed by a wonderful tiny bush of jet black pubic hair, which was a little curly and definitely no smell!!!

More Dessert!
As she artfully rubbed my penis using multiple-speed rhythm, I sensed the “throbbing sensation” of my dick ready to explode. I gently played with her pussy (outside only, she did not feel comfortable with fingering) and sure enough, her vagina was getting moist… Her magical hand movements on my dick, the lusty moans and innocent almond eyes, combined with my hands alternating between her pussy and breasts, was too much for me. I fired my load in ecstasy as she continued to moan softly, just like she had an orgasm too! After a brief rest, lovingly, she took my hands and led me back to the bathroom, where she washed me nicely and also planted a “feel good” kiss on my lips

It was a sensational combination of getting a sexy massage, a professional massage and then full body-to-body contact as she jerked me off. I was more than completely satisfied. Maybe because I was having such a great time, her classic Chinese look – with a hint of pouty lips – became more and more appealing. And that body to die for – fair, smooth and meaty where it matters – the bums and tits!

Though she does not offer /allow sexual intercourse – but for me, the entire “Pre-Appetizer to More Dessert process”, lasting about 45min, was better than a straight sex session. As I dressed up, she squat down with toilet paper… and wiped my feet, sensibly to make sure I did not wear my shoes with wet feet!

What can I say, bros? Though its $110 and I only ejaculated once – no sex some more – I really, really enjoyed the whole 1 hour session (credit to her: she does not short-change on time). I later found out she learnt Chinese medical-style massage before, explains why her massage is no bull-shit. I would go look for Love again when I can… it’s like going to your SYT girlfriend who is eager to please…

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc

Just finished my session with 小爱!Have not been actively posting FR. Last posting was 2 years ago. But I felt I have to help her written a review. One of the better one in the market now, hardworking, SYT, good massage. What is there to ask for more?

Experiences is like what the other reviews have said! Go and experience yourself to believe it.

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty (One of the prettier ones in the market now)
Body: 8/10 (Young, perky breast w light brownish pinky nipples)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Above Average, overall service is excellent!)
69 HJ: 9/10 (slow and steady, POWER!)
GFE: 11/10 (non commercial feel, treating me with excellent shiok shiok service)
RTM: Yes! Once you tried you will at least come back once! Confirmed plus chop!

Very service orientated, will make sure and try very hard to please!

Won't be here for long, can book while still possible. She was still having other bookings when I left at 2am! Very On!

Not a time watcher too. Won't rush you!

Promised her that I'll come find her again and write her a review as she deserved it!

Mesmerizebyxiaoai says:
31/01/2014 at 20:43

This is my first time posting MR as I have promise her.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty (I am really mesmerize by her looks, super hot and sexy!)
Body: 8/10 (nice soft round and very perky)
Massage: 8.5/10 (One of the best I tried! She really get the correct points)
GFE: 10/10 (she makes me feel really comfortable and feel like my own gf)
RTM: Definetely!! I will go back as many time as I can before she leaves again!

Bros, please be patient and understanding with her and if you are early with the appointment time, please wait till she give you the signal.

She is really a gem and I can’t wait for my next session with her!

Tara says:
01/02/2014 at 10:08

Have a wonderful session with LOVE..
This is a short FR of her.
Looks: 8.5-9/10 (pretty n sexy!!)
Boobs: 8/10 (just nice)
HJ/ 69 HJ: 9/10 (No horse Run)
Moaning: sweet & sexy!!
GFE: really got that kind of feeling..
RTF: confirm!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Old 06-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Awaiting for your MR Senior Bro.

Happy CNY and thanks for the support!
Happy Lunar New Year also bro.

Your gal not too bad.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Happy Lunar New Year also bro.

Your gal not too bad.
Thanks Bro for the compliments.

Awaiting for your exciting MR.

Million thanks Bro!
Old 07-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu_no7 View Post
Can bros advise if her location is discrete?
Eh, not the most discreet. Read my MR below and you will understand.

Met sister love a few days back, firstly, Bro Liltiger, can you please get a better room for her? She deserve the room lah. When she told me the address I sian half cos the room condition is not say the best lah. I mean your girl not bad, so must make the room as good as her lah. my 2 cent lah.

Anyway, down to the massage. Gotta give her points for being hardworking. I mean she offered to shower me. You gotta be kidding! Rarely I hear massage girls offering to shower. I don't know lah, maybe I always suay get those not good one. For offering to shower me already I happy like bird.

Then she stripped down and O.O!!! Those boobs! They seriously defy gravity. Perky! SUPER perky! Wah, when she shower me, I couldnt help but keep on staring at those twin tower. Heavenly..

Massage was good. told her I just wanted something soothing without much force which she obliged, she initally use strength to press. Which I would like but that day I just want something soothing. So ask her use less strength. Ask her about the 69HJ and 99HDLY. She managed to explain 69HJ but she don't understand 99HDLY. Maybe cos my chinese was bad, bro liltiger, can let me know how can I request for 99HDLY in chinese?

Her 69HJ was sensual. one of the most sensual HJ done with her pussy just at my face.

Released all out in no time and went to shower and changed up. Spend some time by the bedside talking to her and had a fun time chatting. Was asking her about her boobs size and she told me the size and said her boobs is her happiest body part because it is perky. I gave her the skeptical look and she asked if I want to touch it again to confirm. She grab my hand and press it to her boobs. I press my cock stand again.

Now I need to go PCC again to release when I think back what happened.

Will I RTM? I don't know. Previously, I would RTM but due to recent event where I RTM some other girls and all I get was dropping service standard make me think real hard about going for RTM, plus the room to be honest with you bro liltiger, it is not good lah. I mean I visit your other girls a few time and their rooms are much better. And for someone who value discreetness, I always don't prefer that location. My 2 cents of feedback lah.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Eh, not the most discreet. Read my MR below and you will understand.

Met sister love a few days back, firstly, Bro Liltiger, can you please get a better room for her? She deserve the room lah. When she told me the address I sian half cos the room condition is not say the best lah. I mean your girl not bad, so must make the room as good as her lah. my 2 cent lah.

Anyway, down to the massage. Gotta give her points for being hardworking. I mean she offered to shower me. You gotta be kidding! Rarely I hear massage girls offering to shower. I don't know lah, maybe I always suay get those not good one. For offering to shower me already I happy like bird.

Then she stripped down and O.O!!! Those boobs! They seriously defy gravity. Perky! SUPER perky! Wah, when she shower me, I couldnt help but keep on staring at those twin tower. Heavenly..

Massage was good. told her I just wanted something soothing without much force which she obliged, she initally use strength to press. Which I would like but that day I just want something soothing. So ask her use less strength. Ask her about the 69HJ and 99HDLY. She managed to explain 69HJ but she don't understand 99HDLY. Maybe cos my chinese was bad, bro liltiger, can let me know how can I request for 99HDLY in chinese?

Her 69HJ was sensual. one of the most sensual HJ done with her pussy just at my face.

Released all out in no time and went to shower and changed up. Spend some time by the bedside talking to her and had a fun time chatting. Was asking her about her boobs size and she told me the size and said her boobs is her happiest body part because it is perky. I gave her the skeptical look and she asked if I want to touch it again to confirm. She grab my hand and press it to her boobs. I press my cock stand again.

Now I need to go PCC again to release when I think back what happened.

Will I RTM? I don't know. Previously, I would RTM but due to recent event where I RTM some other girls and all I get was dropping service standard make me think real hard about going for RTM, plus the room to be honest with you bro liltiger, it is not good lah. I mean I visit your other girls a few time and their rooms are much better. And for someone who value discreetness, I always don't prefer that location. My 2 cents of feedback lah.
Thanks Bro for the feedback.

First and foremost, pls understand that her location is not at my discretion. I am only putting up this advertisement for her so I am really helpless where this is concerned.

Glad you enjoyed the 69 HJ. Honestly which guy wouldn't? The sight of her fresh young pussy staring in your face is enough to send shock waves all over your body.

99 HDLY is 九九式海底捞月. Another die die must try.

Many Bros have RTM not once but many times and it just gets better and hotter everytime. This lass has a standard to maintain.

Million thanks Bro and Happy CNY!
Old 07-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Mdfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just left her place not long ago. Totally MESMERIZED by her!!!

Like yr chio chio gf giving you a massage, talking throughout and her hand no stop. Ended with a 69 & 99 HDLY + HJ! PERFECTLY!! BTH!!!!

I've found my love! Have you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread