The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Click here for more contacts
Old 25-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Old 25-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Old 25-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmaxmax View Post
Not really into writing FR, however if you wanna have a really good massage, Bibi can really provide you with that, place us really clean and well kept which I deem is also a plus point.

As for other service, nv try as her massage is really good enough for me to rtm. Stats wise, those provided by the TS is accurate.

Yo Bro,

She is really a gem for bros to try and her smile will simply melts anyone.
I have tried many so called massage ladies but not many can even compare to her. Where to find a massage lady who will put on smile right from the beginning to end. Her smile will accompany you from welcoming you when you reach her place and call her to leaving the door.

You are right that she can provide a good massage and her willingness to service attitude is the best.

I RTM again over last weekend and was still 100% satisfied with her service.
GFE and KC are as strong as ever.

She definitely looks younger than the pics in the thread and her massage skill is still as good. Her actual figure is very much slimmer compared to the posted pics. And I love her legs.

Her massage skill is definitely not piano type and as pro as those massuers from high class spa. Those bros who have tried her before should know and she is totally valued for money. She seems to have warm up a lot and her massaging skill is now even better than my first visit.

Bros who love REAL MASSAGE by a chio sweet young thing should definitely try her out. I guarantee that you will not regret her service.

Last edited by darrendon; 30-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 25-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One more thing to note is that her looks are definitely better than the posted pics.
And her slender and slim legs are for bros to die for.
Old 25-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Old 25-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Old 25-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skySG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like most bro posted. All informations are accurate. I just enjoy my 2 session with her. A rare gem indeed. What I like best is her massage skill and cheerful attitude. Please do support her and u won't regret
Old 26-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1