The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
add vege still ard ?
Bro not sure.. u refer to slyer bro comments ...
Old 08-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehe yeah super commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Bro monster? So jia lat?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:55 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
add vege still ard ?
I suppose she is still around. It's been some time since I rtf her. U can check with mr Ong at 1617.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hehe yeah super commando
Bro how is jia ling appearance compared to jia cai? I quite like jia cai's slutty face her service as commando as jia cai & jai fei?

Try jia bing in 1617 service no horse run.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I suppose she is still around. It's been some time since I rtf her. U can check with mr Ong at 1617.

Bro how is jia ling appearance compared to jia cai? I quite like jia cai's slutty face her service as commando as jia cai & jai fei?

Try jia bing in 1617 service no horse run.
Soon there be JIA YOU HaHaHa!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:14 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A Very Busty SYT...

Amy (L18 H03)

Height: 1.52m

Face: 7.1/10
(Very cute, kawaii, adorable SYT with playful eyes. She looks like those SYTs we often saw in Bugis and town areas. Her smile is sweet. I like the way she stared at me innocently. Upon closer look i saw some wrinkles around her eyes. Her facial complexion is fair & good. Overall, I like her face. Definitely an eye candy to most SYT lover bros.)

Body: 6.9/10
(Amy is pretty short, about 1.52m tall. When we stood together, her head was at my chest level . She is slim & petite with slight tummy impression. Her body complexion is smooth. Spotted body hair on her arms & legs. Generally she has quite curvy, teenage tight & taut body. Saw her quite many times in casual singlet top and hot pants when she on leave. Oh gosh her boobs are like spilling out of her small tight singlet. Nose bleed.)

Boobs: 7.9/10
(This is the main highlight. Amy has natural D cup boobs with big brown nipples on her petite body frame. Its pretty amazing that such a petite babe has such a big pair of boobs. Amy is the bustiest babe I had bonked in 2013 hehe. Her Boob fk with oil very shiok esp when I saw my dick slided up and down along her cleavage.)

Bath: 7/10
(We had body to body soapy rabba. She then used her boobs to give me boob fk very shiok to see my dick sliding up and down along her cleavage. She BBBJ me to finish off the bath. When she BBBJ me she stared at me innocently. What a sight to behold.)

Cat bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She started by applying oil on my body. She then massaged my body using her tender hands, massage skills not bad. After that, she used her boobs & pussy rubbed my entire body. Very shiok when her nipples in contact with my body. After that, she cat bathed me with fruit jelly in her mouth and covered almost every inch of my body. Coincidentally, xiao bei her housemate also used fruit jelly to cat bath me. So I suppose this skill was taught by their OKT. Overall, an entertaining cat bath for me.)

AR: 7/10
(I was taken by surprise that her AR was pretty decent. When I was on my fours, she AR & HJ me at same time. She then slided her head below my dick to BBBJ me very shiok. She alternated AR, HJ and BBBJ continuously for some time. This combo is lethal. Nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

Frenching: 7/10
(We only frenched with lots of tongue action when she was high during FJ. Frenching Amy was passionate, sensual & shiok. A minor down side is her breath has some cigarette smoke smell.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Amy's BBBJ has great suction & is deep throated with many variations. I liked the way she looked at me innocently when she licked my dick head. Overall, above average BBBJ.)

Pussy painting: 7/10
(I painted her pussy til very song. Her pussy tasted kind of sweet due to the oil when she used her pussy to rub my oiled body. Quite hairy nice looking pussy. She seemed to enjoy my painting as she looked so high & moaned softly.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Amy's pussy was quite tight. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I was busy squeezing her boobs. Her boobs was very nice to play with. Nice sensual moaning from Amy. We then switched to my fav cow girl position. When Amy was riding my dick, her boobs were bouncing non stop. What a sight!!! I grabbed her boobs while she was grinding her pussy on my dick. She then lowered her head & we frenched again. Eventually cannot tahan I cummed. A very passionate sex with Amy.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Amy was friendly, chatty & smiley, she obliged to all my requests. Good attitude.)

RTF: Yes

Conclusion: Definitely worth the $150 spent bonking such a SYT with good service & working attitude.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Tried 33 recently. Nice height, nice smile, nice boobs, great service.
Worth the money. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Jia Cai confirmed still around. Saw her just a few days ago. I think her dressing has become classier as she stays longer in Singapore. Saw her once in a white and black OL style and another time in a blue tight dress. Definitely slutty and commando bro

Quote:
add vege still ard ?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Tried 33 recently. Nice height, nice smile, nice boobs, great service.
Worth the money. Cheers.
downside is her low gfe & no french

service very tok kong. worth the $150. very hardworking girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Amy 1803 prob biggest boobs in gl now, lala 1606, zhen zhen 1615, xiao wan 1654, 33 2413 & baby 2831 oso dam dua liap esp the week b4 period, but i'd say nicest shape belongs to bai he 1615 now that sq w6 & nana 1803 retired
amy 1803 shd be the bustiest girl in GL now. I like baby's boobs too.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=slyer;10163661][B][SIZE="5"]

Face: 7.1/10
(Very cute, kawaii, adorable SYT ...

Bro Slyer, that's a nice FR, is Amy consider a good looking SYT and wrinkles around her eyes, do you mean fishtail wrinkles
Old 08-12-2013, 09:46 PM
King Of Geylang

[QUOTE=edhere123]
Bro Slyer, that's a nice FR, is Amy consider a good looking SYT and wrinkles around her eyes, do you mean fishtail wrinkles [QUOTE]

yes she is good looking syt. when she smiles i can see some wrinkles at her eye areas.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=slyer;10164928][QUOTE=edhere123]
Bro Slyer, that's a nice FR, is Amy consider a good looking SYT and wrinkles around her eyes, do you mean fishtail wrinkles
Quote:

yes she is good looking syt. when she smiles i can see some wrinkles at her eye areas.
Thanks for your swift reply, appreciated
Old 08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
My vote goes to UK @ 1649

My vote goes to UK aka Yuki @ 1649 who is the proud owner of a set of beautiful tits ... They are supple & firm ... and yet very tender to my touch ... Most importantly, they are gravity-defying and shaped like a tear-drop ...In addition, they're rounded at the base ... An obvious sign of youth. She has pale brown pencil eraser size nipples to complement her well-endowed assets ... The moment when I sucked her nipples and caressed her priceless & juicy assets, I experienced an instantaneous hard-on reaction on my downsouth ... Woah ... These assets of hers are almost perfectly developed ... These are god gift to men ... I suggest all boob lovers to quickly savour this lass before she is gone for good ... Prolly a month more to go ... Mark my words ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:33 PM
King Of Geylang

I guess uk's queue will b super long after this agreed UK has nice pair of boobs.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ianmartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys im new here. i will be going to SG on feb ang i want to try Amy. im a person who loves big boobs. this is my thing. can you guys please teach me how to locate her? i know gaylang because when i went lastyear i my friend brought me but i dint see big boob girls so i decided now to score.

so my main problem now is since their are alot of houses in gaylang how will i know that this girl is located on that certain house.

i house you guys can teach me. thank you very much and more power!

Amy (L18 H03)
Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmartin View Post
hi guys im new here. i will be going to SG on feb ang i want to try Amy. im a person who loves big boobs. this is my thing. can you guys please teach me how to locate her? i know gaylang because when i went lastyear i my friend brought me but i dint see big boob girls so i decided now to score.

so my main problem now is since their are alot of houses in gaylang how will i know that this girl is located on that certain house.

i house you guys can teach me. thank you very much and more power!

Amy (L18 H03)
Take a taxi. Tell the driver u wan to go geylang lorong 18 house 3. It's the first house at the entrance of road. Walk in tell okt u wan Amy. That's simple. Happy bonking. Hopefully she is not on leave or code red when u look for her enjoy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1