The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KC Trap? Seriously ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
usually I compensate my vb for lost of income if any.
U missed out the first few paragraphs..my pal ALREADY spend a few Ks on her when she is working as a cafe supervisor in her hometown. Plantation crops failed,land rental due, so his whole bonus of 1xK all gave to her before the planned trip
Old 22-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
Most of us have this hero rescue damsel problem. It is true. But when the damsel refuses to sacrifice just 1 time to the knight, its like a slap to the face. Hopefully my pal dont need to spend anymore $$ to her. And i truly hope he get more slaps from the girl to.make him wake up.

My advice to TS : HOLD BACK your money now. Becausr even without your money, they can still manage. But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.
bro, we met before and discussed many things...had warned you countless times too...I am glad you are wiser and saw the negative things of all these Working Ladies (WL) coming to sinkieland...

when the girls spend loads of money to come here...their objectives is 1 main thing...that is to earn as much with or without sacrificing their bodies...remember this even if they dun eat their children needs to eat...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
How much does that cost monthly?
many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie...

for me...I will pay 1mil to 2mil (S$62.50 to S$ 125.00 excchange rate 16000) per day if girl accompanies me 24 hours...

Old 22-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie...

for me...I will pay 1mil to 2mil (S$62.50 to S$ 125.00 excchange rate 16000) per day if girl accompanies me 24 hours...
for the past 1.5yrs, vb accompanied me to tour around vietnam 4-5days each trip. there is an "mutually agreed" amount that I will give to supplement her income (quarterly) + the lost of income for est. days she prepare, accompany and rest .. based on her daily income. Assuming her pay is only 3-4mil, 1 week is ard 1mil, so I just give her S$100 for that portion.
Old 22-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
for the past 1.5yrs, vb accompanied me to tour around vietnam 4-5days each trip. there is an "mutually agreed" amount that I will give to supplement her income (quarterly) + the lost of income for est. days she prepare, accompany and rest .. based on her daily income. Assuming her pay is only 3-4mil, 1 week is ard 1mil, so I just give her S$100 for that portion.
ok noted...no wonder your gal now went MIA...practically she has no gain..

Old 22-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie
I still don't understand why someone would want a girl around for 24 hours.

Once you've fucked them and your sexual cravings have been satisfied, surely it would be better if they just fucked off!

The thought of having to put up with the inane chatter of a women for the whole day would give me nightmares. Imagine having to listen to all their crap at breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

Am I the only one who feels that way about the opposite sex?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:

Once you've fucked them and your sexual cravings have been satisfied, surely it would be better if they just fucked off!

The thought of having to put up with the inane chatter of a women for the whole day would give me nightmares. Imagine having to listen to all their crap at breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

I think those brothers not only looking 4 sex satisfaction, but companionship also. Lots of activities like watching movies, swimming, cycling & etc if hv someone to company u, won't feel so lonely, not juz whole day sitting at the cafe chit chatting & listen to those crap 1 mah...not all the gals r talkative, some r good listeners also.

I think boss is that independent type, can take part in any activities alone also no problem. I personally think that for outing, I dun mind to hv such company...but if to live tgt is a definitely no-no to me as to be in love is easy, to be get along & live tgt is difficult & lots of consideration hv to be taken, as time passed by, lots of problem will surface.

Imho
Old 22-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Some places I had been before example beach resort needs to bring a partner otherwise bored to death...

Old 22-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some places I had been before example beach resort needs to bring a partner otherwise bored to death...
Yes I agree that some places can be boring but between feeling bored and having to put up with the inane jabbering that 99% of whores are guilty of, I'll choose boredom every time.

Don't get me wrong.. I know some women that are wonderful company. I'm with one right now. We share many interests. However when it comes to bimbos, the only good thing they are capable of providing is a satisfying fuck.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok noted...no wonder your gal now went MIA...practically she has no gain..
no gain?? how come?
Old 22-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Well just attended my sec school friend wedding dinner with a thai girl...

I think he already "burnt" alot of money for the wedding dinner alone...
Old 22-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=henabi;13611898]Well just attended my sec school friend wedding dinner with a thai girl...

I think he already "burnt" alot of money for the wedding dinner alone...[/QUOTE

Hope that your friend can earn back by the amounts of red packets he has received or at least balance out.

It will be a worth investment if the wife can company him whole life blissfully.

Now, economy not so good, really must spend within own limit, no point hv to pay debt after all these.]
Old 23-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
no gain?? how come?
Mathematically she gain little and if she found a better offer then she ditch you...

I prefer to change often or hunt everywhere I go...in wetnam should not be a problem...

Old 23-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Mathematically she gain little and if she found a better offer then she ditch you...

I prefer to change often or hunt everywhere I go...in wetnam should not be a problem...
really is WET-nam most of the girls I hook up with, gets wet damn easily and a few are squirters.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1