The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: wechat girls

Saw this 小鱼儿 at Wechat people nearby. Her hp: 83078108. Cheers.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
luvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: wechat girls

Cfm scam. 90% kana 2-3 time
Ask me buy Apple ID and ask me to show the the number
Heng I'm not so stupid , once tear the ID given to them
They f it
But they got a syndicate, the so call boss call me and f me upside down
The girl later scold me
No ball don come out play
I threaten to make police report
The girl can tel me, his boss even government police need to give him face

Ltr the man who called , call non stop and pester
Number was private . And I told him no. He got angry and threaten to attack my family

He say with your number I can track u down n burn ur house

Sound scary.

He pester for 2 good days

I called my police man friend and ask me ignored!
They can't do much about it

My advise
Don get scam!

I believe a lot tio Liao!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why not just post those scammer wechat ID . This can create awareness to new cheongster as well a remind to senior cheongster in case out of sudden small head take over big head

Also if they ask u for number just tell them start with 995 . The rest of the numbers will be up to u to decide
Old 05-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
luvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiadd View Post
Just to share, most Wechat gal/auto add are fake. I experience once after got raid last week, I called one of the Wechat girls, a sweet undergraduate earning part time. Very Cfm face and does cosplay also. I text her and she said wait at clementine mrt, she will lead me up....ok, sure.
Upon reaching she ask me wait at clementi mall 7-11.... Ok, sure
Then reached and she said later her friend will call me, ask me for my HP no. Said her friend scared of police and gangster....?!? Ok sure.
The guy called with no caller-Id and ask me said he is so and so in China, local also got many girls and triad and gang and etc, said to be safe, they only do electronic exchange....ok sure, promise once I buy a $100 iTunes card, she will ask lady to come meet me.
After buy I call and said where is she? And the prc guy ask me to scrap metal he card and text him the number so he can verify.... I was like....this gets interesting fishy and I said I have no garunteer, he keeps saying his name is big here and threaten to find me, burn me, raid my house becoz he has my no. When I refused to text him the card no. (Think I stupid or young punk)... I cut the line and went back.....home

Sianz to the max....
Same experience with you. All these prc
Old 05-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: wechat girls

Hi bros, I simply like to play along with these wechat scammers. I have my ways to piss them off and its really very funny and entertaining to see their reactions. They must be banging themselves on the wall after chatting and scammed by me.

Usually after I identify they are scammers, if I'm very free, I will start playi with them, making appointment with them, 'like real'. As I played along, I already know their next move. So on my last move, I will type:

老兄!你们这一套不管用了!你们不知道全世界都知道你们这些臭烂的中国骗子吗??? 这是新加坡,不是中国啊!!!滚回中国吧!!! 哈哈哈!!!

Let me tell you guys, you would love to see their reactions and the way they jump, absolutely priceless!!! If all of us can gang up against these scammers with the same lines. They will eat their own shit. lol
Old 05-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adibuana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did happened to me ( i wrote at another thread). The location is around Taman Instimewa & Taman Daya area. The nickname Lisa or Diana. The wechat id is icesandy168. Pretend to be an OKT with a few girls. Asked for deposit. After deposited the money he will block you.

If you guys can fake your location, bring yourself to Taman Istimewa JB. Using my friend phone, today I still can see Diana. Offering body massage/full service. Can see also beautiful shemales wechaters around offering services .... too bad I am not into it.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
Hi bros, I simply like to play along with these wechat scammers. I have my ways to piss them off and its really very funny and entertaining to see their reactions. They must be banging themselves on the wall after chatting and scammed by me.

Usually after I identify they are scammers, if I'm very free, I will start playi with them, making appointment with them, 'like real'. As I played along, I already know their next move. So on my last move, I will type:

老兄!你们这一套不管用了!你们不知道全世界都知道你们这些臭烂的中国骗子吗??? 这是新加坡,不是中国啊!!!滚回中国吧!!! 哈哈哈!!!

Let me tell you guys, you would love to see their reactions and the way they jump, absolutely priceless!!! If all of us can gang up against these scammers with the same lines. They will eat their own shit. lol
there used to be all taiwan mm pretending studying in SG and looking for financial support. these spammers really annoying at the beginning but it indeed would be fun to fake them back with false appointment and later report wechat to ban their account afterwards.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Let put their ID here and whoever want to HANG with them, just go for it.

ID: shen76673
150/3hrs
He/She say at Yishun, when i simply put i am at Yishun. u can say u r at Jurong, see how?

ID: yuevue94
120/2hrss
say at Bugis. u can say u r at Bedok, see how?

BTW, if u happen playing and find them is real, please remember to FR..

cheers...
Old 08-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They r all fake. I ever went to a 7-11 n took a photo of the apple card value at 100. Then sent her the photo to temp her. She keep asking me to give the password matching then can meet. All crap n bullshit.n in the wechat i will use voice chat n scolded her n cursed at her n insulting china is the most low end slut country etc etc then i quickly delete her wechat. Hahaha. Sibei song bro. Try it guys.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
20092009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its all fake bro, dont get cheated
Old 08-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another scam

Wechat id : xy19831990

say she stay 723 AMK...

it's the polyclinic hahahahaha
Old 08-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

ID: zz12843188

those ID with numbers... 99% fake.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Cool Credit for Sex Scam

Tune in to Crimewatch programme on Sunday, 24 April 2016 at 8.30pm. Mha Sms Desmond Lee also spoke about such scams in Parliament yesterday. Be alert & be careful. Money hard to earn. Have a nice weekend.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
5u3z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: wechat girls

Old 10-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

I think the Thai wecaht girls are OK. Strictly money for sex scheme , no bloody Itunes card nonsense.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1