The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: wechat girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Hi bro

Check the wechat ID. It's a scam can image search. The photo taken from Internet.

http://www.qqjia.com/pifu/touming1919.htm

thanks nitin

why are they going to waste time doing this? its like when open door different ppl we sure leave what... wtf!
Old 24-03-2016, 05:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
thanks nitin

why are they going to waste time doing this? its like when open door different ppl we sure leave what... wtf!
Bro,
no chance for open door.
aft they got your money or the so call itune card ID.
then run road liou.

stick to the golden rule.
Cash payment.
no upfront payment.
take it or leave it.
Old 24-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

If have the WeChat pic do share so all of us know who is the fake one
Old 24-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Laiadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share, most Wechat gal/auto add are fake. I experience once after got raid last week, I called one of the Wechat girls, a sweet undergraduate earning part time. Very Cfm face and does cosplay also. I text her and she said wait at clementine mrt, she will lead me up....ok, sure.
Upon reaching she ask me wait at clementi mall 7-11.... Ok, sure
Then reached and she said later her friend will call me, ask me for my HP no. Said her friend scared of police and gangster....?!? Ok sure.
The guy called with no caller-Id and ask me said he is so and so in China, local also got many girls and triad and gang and etc, said to be safe, they only do electronic exchange....ok sure, promise once I buy a $100 iTunes card, she will ask lady to come meet me.
After buy I call and said where is she? And the prc guy ask me to scrap metal he card and text him the number so he can verify.... I was like....this gets interesting fishy and I said I have no garunteer, he keeps saying his name is big here and threaten to find me, burn me, raid my house becoz he has my no. When I refused to text him the card no. (Think I stupid or young punk)... I cut the line and went back.....home

Sianz to the max....
Old 24-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ant84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiadd View Post
Just to share, most Wechat gal/auto add are fake. I experience once after got raid last week, I called one of the Wechat girls, a sweet undergraduate earning part time. Very Cfm face and does cosplay also. I text her and she said wait at clementine mrt, she will lead me up....ok, sure.
Upon reaching she ask me wait at clementi mall 7-11.... Ok, sure
Then reached and she said later her friend will call me, ask me for my HP no. Said her friend scared of police and gangster....?!? Ok sure.
The guy called with no caller-Id and ask me said he is so and so in China, local also got many girls and triad and gang and etc, said to be safe, they only do electronic exchange....ok sure, promise once I buy a $100 iTunes card, she will ask lady to come meet me.
After buy I call and said where is she? And the prc guy ask me to scrap metal he card and text him the number so he can verify.... I was like....this gets interesting fishy and I said I have no garunteer, he keeps saying his name is big here and threaten to find me, burn me, raid my house becoz he has my no. When I refused to text him the card no. (Think I stupid or young punk)... I cut the line and went back.....home

Sianz to the max....
I understand how u feel bro. Its like paying for smth but did not get wad u want. I do encounter the similar situation before too but i refused to follow their words. I told them if i dun see any gers i will not buy the hi card. The guy on the phone keep trying to persuade me to buy so in the end i just hang up the phone n went off. Sian that i didnt manage to meet up any ger but at least i feel glad that i did not get conned. Just hope every bro here will be more careful and avoid getting conned by those PRC or whoever. We also work hard for our money.
Old 24-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, these scams have been around for the last few years liao. Widely reported on mainstream & social media. There's even a thread on SBF dating back to 2014. These scammers' modus operandi have been described & discussed ad nauseum. Those who still kena scammed & cheated really have been living under a rock.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458578

Last edited by GR888; 24-03-2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: typos
Old 24-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore victims fleeced by China scammers

The Singapore Police Force posted on Facebook a link to a New Paper report on the above subject on Feb 29 at 1:50pm. Die die do not reveal your contact number.

Last edited by liketosleep; 24-03-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Add Facebook
Old 24-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
wawahei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also to share my recent experience. A gal added me in her wechat. Wa lao damn syt and i will rate her 8/10. Started off by just chatting as it was still office time. She was really very chatty. Then she started saying she is a student here but cos of financial hardship she had to do part time fl. She said cos we got chemistry she offered me $100 for 2 hours and $300 overnight. I asked her how many shots in 2 hours? She said as many as i can. WTF.

Anyway after work I decided to try her. Surprisely she said she is free and asked me to come AMK mrt. OK la swee as my hse also near there. Luckily on my way there i was bo liao and went to read 'wechat scam' in SBF. As i was reaching she said to meet me at Entrance A. When reached liao she asked to snap a photo to show her. Then said as she is newbie and first time meeting me, to play safe ask me to buy card of $100 value thru d AXS machine. Exactly as what i had just read from SBF. LOL. So i decided to continue to play games with her.

I told her ok np but i worry she dont look like her photo leh. She called me right away and trying her best to assured me. And i said ok la since she so chio i wanted to buy $300 value of card for overnight but i said i dont knw how to use AXS machine. LOL. Then she called again n guide me thru it.
I was on my way home liao n she called again how cum she never received the $300 value. I said how i knw and i started to sound frustrated n asked her is she coming anot. She asked me to photo receipts show her. I said WTF u early dont say i never take the receipt n asked her wait as i go back to AXS to find my receipt. After some time she asked where is d receipt i said cant find la someone must taken it. Then she started to get angry n asked me m i playing her. At this point i cant be bother to reply her liao.

Immediately a no called ID called me. I pick up and a guy started to threaten n fucked me. As i was in the bus i cant fuck him back in public. So i just hang up n he called again. So i told him to call me back 10 mins so i can pass my hp to the police in the police station. LOL he never call again.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys pls help to spread the news. Dont b cheated by the online or wechat girls who look pretty n like chio bu. they r all cheater. I ever passed my alibaba ctc to the girl n i m prepare to fuck the prc guy who called me. I scolded n insulted him like a shit. Lollllll
Old 31-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing after reading with anger, these con man really wasted our precious time and patients.
I really hope if the sp can nap them all.
Old 31-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: wechat girls

Die die never reveal your contact numbers to them. Those staff at Wechat headquarters OCC are laughing at both parties. The scammers & the ones kena conned. They will co-operate once the Interpol, spf & Prc Police request for their locations.
Old 31-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Many ML and FL are posting and adding people via wechat now. The now hot and popular MP at Chinatown area and Somerset area are actively adding people. Also the Thai FL around area B are also posting their pics boldly. The Chinese are Also posting their daily life openly. Just recently I also got added by a ML working from a HC at orchard Area.

Let's put it this way... Wechat is the new avenue for FL and ML to ply their trade now. I think AV just need to go to those area and search people
Nearby and all the clues will start popping out.

I wasn't interested in massage scene anymore, just chat with some of them when I bo Liao. And if you think this is something new or i am exposing this clue to the AVs, you are probably too outdated Liao.
Old 31-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

ya scam.
is real girl voice message some times. i think they BF&GF gang up to cheat us.
so guys, when u got time just play play no problem.
waste their time also not bad.
Old 31-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: wechat girls

Just saw this at Wechat people nearby, 浪情. She invites all to add her id: css6899. Got 3 photos of female lower body area with underwear. After you add her, wait for her to accept you. Brothers who are into cyber security may like to try her or him. Lol.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Smile Re: wechat girls

Saw this at Wechat people nearby. Prc fl 米雪, hp: 86696368. You have to call or sms her for which hotel to meet & other details. If your number is private, she will ignore. Her number is open at what's up line. Balestier Rd area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1