The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yuhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy take 5 health centre

Don miss take 5 is going to close down by end of the mth i was very miss with some of the girl there this is my first health centre i go
Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: take 5 health centre

Bro,any idea why they closed down? Shift to another place,can update,tks.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dowjones is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, I went there about 2 years ago since then never RTF because not discreet for me - I stay nearby and have many friends and neighbours around.

Anyone know one very tall gal, about 1.75m, is she still around ? I was so daring then to go into this HC then also because of this tall gal that I saw. She has the CFM look. So one day I saw her going to work, I followed her all the way. The experience was adventurous and very sastifying session.

I may take another adventure since it is closing soon !
Old 09-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones View Post
Bros, I went there about 2 years ago since then never RTF because not discreet for me - I stay nearby and have many friends and neighbours around.

Anyone know one very tall gal, about 1.75m, is she still around ? I was so daring then to go into this HC then also because of this tall gal that I saw. She has the CFM look. So one day I saw her going to work, I followed her all the way. The experience was adventurous and very sastifying session.

I think i know who u toking abt,she left the place. Now she is working in one of the JB spa.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do thy hv nice srpead of small makan over there, any lau chio, seen?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yuhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They now all very sad that the boss wanted to stop some will become jobless so to be chio???????
Old 10-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones View Post

Well I consider her a friend and she's working in JB now. She's not 1.75m. In fact I think she is 1.8m and above because I'm 1.78m and she's taller than me.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhang View Post
They now all very sad that the boss wanted to stop some will become jobless so to be chio???????
more likely no business ,not able to cover rental, opp katong shp ctr oredi many prc gal one lady one shop concept.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Another victim of the ever increasing supply and cost savings of FL Dome 2 . . .
Old 10-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dowjones is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
Well I consider her a friend and she's working in JB now. She's not 1.75m. In fact I think she is 1.8m and above because I'm 1.78m and she's taller than me.
Wow, it seems like the tall-gal was quite famous, at least 2 bros here knew her and considered her friend. She is working in JB, any bro care to share which HCs in JB ? Also what is her rates in JB ? Thanks for the info.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
capricon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It is really a waste, I used patronised since 1999.Is good quiet and spacious
atmosphere.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all Bros here, sorry to revive this thread here.

Anybody knows what is going on with this place? I called up but no one pick up the call. Renovation or... ?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
Hi all Bros here, sorry to revive this thread here.

Anybody knows what is going on with this place? I called up but no one pick up the call. Renovation or... ?
Bro, don't bother. I heard that the place has closed down due to the frequent police raids. Last day of operation was 1 month ago.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They already moved out of their East Coast Rd premises many many months ago.... and to went to set up shop at SSC. But kena many many police raids.....

The worst place to set up shop is under the "F" Division jurisdiction. Their raids are numerous and very hiong.

I only miss the prc "Lemon" .
Old 03-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Bro, don't bother. I heard that the place has closed down due to the frequent police raids. Last day of operation was 1 month ago.

Bro....closed down as in their East Coast side or the new USSC site??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1