The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Another teasing clean MP

Stayed in Vi***ge hotel in Bugis. Just came back from meeting and felt really tired. So I went to the MP right opposite of the hotel. It was the one above 711. I forgot the price and I think it was 50 per hour. Asked for 1hr but unfortunately the massuer was very old. She gave me such a good back massage that I actually fell asleep. Woke up when she started massaging my thighs and did some teasing. It really felt good. Then asked to turn around and she asked the GQ. Didn't want to go for it as she really is not my taste.
After rejecting I can tell she was quite unhappy. Done with the massage I put on my clothes and paid at the counter.
Before I left, I saw one pretty young girl. Didn't ask for her number.
Then as I walked down, I saw one milf which is not bad looking. I was so tired that I just walked pass her and smiled. Regret not asking for her number.
WIR? Yes!!! If I do stay there again I will. Maybe will try the young one or the nice looking milf.
Anyone been there?
Old 20-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Another teasing clean MP

How is this considered a clean spa when they offer gq ?
Old 21-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

ts can share ctc?
looking for milf.
hope to find mabel there too.
ex ppc behn spa.
Old 21-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Clean and GQ together? Interesting.. environment clean eh? Haha
Old 21-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
javasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to behold

it is a waste you did not go for the number... how is dmg like?
Old 24-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I called it clean MP is because the place looked like a decent place with no special offerings. The masseurs are all wearing decent uniforms and not the sexy type. The place is quite relaxing and you do not expect for them to ask the GQ.
I been to quite a lot of MPs that are clean that most of them do not offer any extras but 1 or 2 does. Twice I was offered FJ and once BJ in a clean MP. While some of the masseurs the most you'd get are teasing only.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I called it clean MP is because the place looked like a decent place with no special offerings. The masseurs are all wearing decent uniforms and not the sexy type. The place is quite relaxing and you do not expect for them to ask the GQ.
I been to quite a lot of MPs that are clean that most of them do not offer any extras but 1 or 2 does. Twice I was offered FJ and once BJ in a clean MP. While some of the masseurs the most you'd get are teasing only.
FJ and BJ in a clean MP environment will only mean rush job due to ML scared of being found out
Old 25-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

I usually go for 90-120mins. More than enough time. You need to know how to talk to them. Most clean MPs the masseurs they are extremely "hungry" as they haven't been "eaten" for a long time. I was told by a Thai girl that massaging 3-5 men a day actually do make them horny sometimes. Especially if they feel there is chemistry. You just need to know how to turn them on. She even asked me to get a hotel room as she wanted to release. No payment required.
Old 26-09-2016, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold

This place sound so obvious. Must walk-up stairs one. I been there a few times previously. HJ with shirt lifted up and touch and suck booby is 80. Normal HJ without taking off shirt is 50. The younger girl not much skill in hj. But she's alright in massage so I let her do the job. Got a couple times i said no to hj she also continue massage me and never show black face. U guys probably can try if got pass by
Old 26-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed a very hungrily SEXY post of the day - Kudos Kickinloud.😃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I usually go for 90-120mins. More than enough time. You need to know how to talk to them. Most clean MPs the masseurs they are extremely "hungry" as they haven't been "eaten" for a long time. I was told by a Thai girl that massaging 3-5 men a day actually do make them horny sometimes. Especially if they feel there is chemistry. You just need to know how to turn them on. She even asked me to get a hotel room as she wanted to release. No payment required.
Old 27-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BoJinka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI bros, Agree with Angry100, got a hj there once during lunch time, but what i want to know is Village hotel taxi stand there is one massage shop which always hang a name and hp number ask to contact, i once saw a milf behind desk, but got no time to massage, have anyone try this place?
Old 27-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
How is this considered a clean spa when they offer gq ?
i was about to ask the same. Maybe he meant the place is clean for cleanliness
Old 27-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
qinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the location really quite obvious
Old 16-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Nowadays samsters must learn to read in between + above + below the lines - just to understand certain thread titles lol....😥😥😥

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i was about to ask the same. Maybe he meant the place is clean for cleanliness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1