The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yishun massage

Hi Bros, can share contact?
Old 24-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcius View Post
Tried out the place that Bro Kass recommended. (Thanks for the recommendation bro, need you to post a reply so I can up your points).

Went in and took up a 1.5 hr massage at $75 dollars, with a free mosha option. You can choose to have ear candling if you like (But why will you do that?)

The massage place has 2 levels, and there is a seating area in the first floor with water and drinks (vending machine style). The counter was manned by a guy. The guy was explaining that there were both male and female massage ladies, and you can choose which style you prefer (no brainer).

Upon entering the room, I changed into my disposable underwear. Soon, the massage lady entered.

The massage was good. Like really good. The lady concentrated on the back and it was revitalizing. She sat on my back and kneaded away at the oil in my back. She made use of her elbow, fingers and all and it was one of the better back massages I had in a long while.

She moved on to my butt, which was interesting. She massaged it with force and applied oil, while missing out the privates by mere inches. She teased with her fingernails at times and I got a hard on pretty soon.

She moved onto the legs and continued teasing away. She was a good conversationalist, and I found out that she does the 3pm - 3am shift, and stays in the shop for the week as her rental flat is at Bukit Merah. She continued teasing, touching my groin through my paper underwear.

She told me to flip over and I decided to be bold and said, I am sorry for my erection. She replied that she was ignoring it and smiled at me. (In my head, I went bingo!)

Fastforward to the end of mosha, I was suckling away at her C-cup tits while she gave me a handjob. It was great. She had huge raisin nipples that were great to nibble.

I ended the massage with a tip, but left a satisfied customer. As I was leaving I saw another cute massage lady at the reception, will be back to try it out.

Thanks Bro Kass, appreciate it!
Sent you a PM bro for the contact details. Thanks
Old 25-09-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JuicyBlanket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to have a haircuy at a rather good malay barbershop at 2xx plus.

Notice a 24hour spa thinking its the one got mention here decide to give a try anyway as in need of a hard rub for shoulder ache from work.

Enter a chio malaysian receptionist show me a few type massage avail.took chinese tuina a hour to test water 1st @ $50.was told the also have male tuina shifu to target specific area as I mention I need a sttong lady therapist for my aching shoulder old injury.

Went up second floor to shower 1st a private room with 2 partition curtain but im alone thinking ho say liao !
while a prc lady young milf slim and quite chio in the dim light greeted me and pass me disposal underwear.

Massage was hard and good till almost an hour then turn over and she massage my tight near groin area like teasing but a bit pain.waiting for her to pop the gq but seems like just teasing told me but tight area like block I took the chance to mention I go juagen for kkb sometime also told the same thing for groin arwa.

She giggle and laugh say I young and handsome why dun find a gf to release told her I love singlehood so I can play around.she just smile and keep massaging that area with fingers running into underwear area touching my balls.

Finally buey tahan ask she does juagen since her massage so good she just giggle and say no this spa is clean but many patron also ask that.i quickly just switch the topic to avoid offending her and that is that.

Anyway left the massage happy and rejuvenate despite no special maybe its the lady assign to me no does it not sure if others does?

Reception lady told me they open till 3am everyday despite the sign say 24hours.

*Can bro kass or others seniors enlighten whether is the place thats near a laundry and barber?

Thanks a millon
Old 25-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 25-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows if the Malaysian receptionist at counter also does massage?
Old 25-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edy666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try 400+ one of the joints really surprise with your needs
Old 25-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, share contact?
Old 26-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro care to share ctc?
Old 26-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
anyone knows if the Malaysian receptionist at counter also does massage?
I ask before.. she just smile and say will arrange a good one for me.
Old 26-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro can share ctc pls?
Old 26-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
I ask before.. she just smile and say will arrange a good one for me.
Hmm maybe really just a pure receptionist. The three times I went there three times she also sit at counter.
Old 26-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future

Anyone got the real deal at 400+? In exchange for a North location spa not commonly discussed, with proper msg and gq. Thanks.
Old 26-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Flamingiant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact
Old 27-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks a lot.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

can share contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread