The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Near the TCM in the West

Well... its me again. The TS of "TCM in the West". I know there has been a few threads on the West but when i PM the respective TS i never gotten any reply back. Guess thats how the point system works.. you got to have the points to get lobang around here. So it looks like i need to explore the wild wild west myself.

This time I went in a place near the TCM that I patronised previously. Took a package and just nice gotten a young ML with sharp features like an oriental beauty. 7.5/10 dor looks. Chatty person. Gives hard massage 8/10. Then she started oiling my balls to play with. Long story short, HJ for $50. Couldnt slip my hand into her shirt as she claimed she dont like ticklish feeling. I could only feel from outside and i set my goal to feel her nipples. Forcing my hand a little bit I managed to feel her nipple but she jerk a bit because i also kiap her nipple inside. TOO BAD! It wouldnt be painful if she lets me slip my hands into her shirt. hehhhhhhh

PM me for more details. I would like to have kind bros to give me some lobangs.. the previous time i gave out the lobang.. only one bro shared with me his lobangs.. 😞
Old 03-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Near the TCM in the West

Just upped u
Old 03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

the spa TS mention is always full. Sat night no booking don't think of step in
Old 04-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
Well... its me again. The TS of "TCM in the West". I know there has been a few threads on the West but when i PM the respective TS i never gotten any reply back. Guess thats how the point system works.. you got to have the points to get lobang around here. So it looks like i need to explore the wild wild west myself.

This time I went in a place near the TCM that I patronised previously. Took a package and just nice gotten a young ML with sharp features like an oriental beauty. 7.5/10 dor looks. Chatty person. Gives hard massage 8/10. Then she started oiling my balls to play with. Long story short, HJ for $50. Couldnt slip my hand into her shirt as she claimed she dont like ticklish feeling. I could only feel from outside and i set my goal to feel her nipples. Forcing my hand a little bit I managed to feel her nipple but she jerk a bit because i also kiap her nipple inside. TOO BAD! It wouldnt be painful if she lets me slip my hands into her shirt. hehhhhhhh

PM me for more details. I would like to have kind bros to give me some lobangs.. the previous time i gave out the lobang.. only one bro shared with me his lobangs.. 😞
can share contacts?

will share west side lobang
Old 04-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sevz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share west side lobang hard to come by!!
Old 04-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kasem88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ? Thanks!
Old 05-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 14
rterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud ofrterr has much to be proud of

Hi bro, can share location and contacts?
Old 07-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frozenblu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share?
Old 08-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Please PM me the location
Old 08-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pls pm location thks
Old 08-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share please. Thanks
Old 08-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post

HAHAHA I love kiapping nipples too bro
Old 08-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
Nt259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
Can share
Old 08-01-2017, 02:09 PM