The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 19-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 28
Sfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud of
Re: STELLA WELLNESS@CHANGI VILLAGE hOTEL

Well all the hype about SYTs and Malaysians here, I came and had what seemed to be the oldest PRC in the house.

Considering how far the place is, would I RTF ???

Highly unlikely

😕

sfanatsbf@gmail.com

I don't trade in points, please don't up my points and demand I return you the favour without asking first

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 6
Keima is a glorious beacon of lightKeima is a glorious beacon of lightKeima is a glorious beacon of lightKeima is a glorious beacon of lightKeima is a glorious beacon of lightKeima is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Well all the hype about SYTs and Malaysians here, I came and had what seemed to be the oldest PRC in the house.

Considering how far the place is, would I RTF ???

Highly unlikely

😕
Bro next time make a booking. That's how I know Ice is on leave.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 28
Sfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud ofSfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro next time make a booking. That's how I know Ice is on leave.
Yup. Lesson learnt

sfanatsbf@gmail.com

I don't trade in points, please don't up my points and demand I return you the favour without asking first

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-05-2017, 04:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 2
Fatboy2017 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatboy2017 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatboy2017 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFatboy2017 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

try out the new therapist lemon and like what other review say she is worth visiting... for a new therapist I was expecting very piano massage but to my surprise she massage quite good and put in a lot of effort

Will give her extra 15 points for her hard work...
Rtf for sure to find her or maybe a new therapist I saw in the lounge not sure when start work
Old 20-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 3
Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the feedback another alternative will be summer another of our new therapist
Old 22-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
sionglim is a Helpful and Caring Samstersionglim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thk sis for sharing
Old 23-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (A)

Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light

Our three popular Therapists
Old 25-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster (A)

Our latest therapist Yuri and syt lemon, both very new therapist that just started..

Do come down and find them for massage
Old 25-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 11
altec7 is one of the Best!altec7 is one of the Best!altec7 is one of the Best!altec7 is one of the Best!

Is Yuri from Malaysia or?
Old 25-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Is Yuri from Malaysia or?
She's from China
Old 25-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster (A)

Yuri is our new Vietnamese therapist not Malaysian or china

Anyhow Guess

Although she is from Vietnam but her Chinese still not bad
Old 25-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3013 / Power: 17
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
try out the new therapist lemon and like what other review say she is worth visiting... for a new therapist I was expecting very piano massage but to my surprise she massage quite good and put in a lot of effort

Will give her extra 15 points for her hard work...
Rtf for sure to find her or maybe a new therapist I saw in the lounge not sure when start work
Will try...
Thk for sharing
Old 25-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hotbod is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can pm me the charges as well as additional services
Old 25-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
applejuice5678 is Cool - loads of Potential

I miss Jenny. Hope she is doing well.
Old 26-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod View Post
Hi can pm me the charges as well as additional services

Additional service like Mosha or ear candling is complementary if you take 90min massages
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal