The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kozak001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Anyone tried ladies at THC? Any reviews?
Ya I tried in November, no sex, just simulated since they're not a soapland. You can go to their incall office and book the girl there (they have uncensored pics of the girls' faces) and the girl will come pick you up from the office.. Unless you want to head to the love hotel first, and you pay for the hotel obv
Old 11-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: Japan Soaplands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes Japanese Soapland is indeed an unique experience but you guys are missing the point here.

The truly good service with top quality Soaplands are not accessable to foreigners unless you are referred by a Japanese regular.
Now you know the value of your humsup Japanese colleague in the office.

You have to understanding how the Japanese xenophobic culture works.
Foreigners are able to gain access to Soaplands due to the following reasons.
Paying a higher rate than Japanese for older and less attractive working girls.

Although not xenophobic but another example is chef booking.
The super good chefs are out of your range even if you have money.
I used to live in Japan for many years, I speak the language very good, also familiar with the shimo-neta (dirty language) very well.

When I lived in Japan I never went to soapies, I used to go to Couple-Kisa and Happening Bars. It was much cheaper, girls were not pro. That was really insane era of my life. I can write a book haha.

Some of the happening bars have been closed already.. some are still operating.

I went to DH only because I had a friend with me who could not speak a word in Japanese and I knew they wont take him into a 100% japanese soapie.

Next visit (May) I am planning to check the Happening Bar scene and maybe a japanese soapie.

If someone is around and want to tag along just let me know, more than happy to.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drunknmunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to hearing about your trip.

I had 2 visits to thc, both positive.
Old 13-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Bro, not sure whether I am reading ur FR correctly but u are spending about SG$ 330 to bonk a 30s lady in 70 min and seems to be quite contended with it...

Since u can't really understand Japanese, I suppose u can't be sure that she is really a native Japanese.

Sorry to spoilt ur mood but most of the time, these ladies who accept foreigners are actually what they called halves, meaning their fathers are Japanese but their mothers are foreigners and that's why these ladies accept foreigners.

I'm not too sure whether it is that worthwhile after all. But as long as u enjoyed it, it's not too bad.

For me, I will tell the Okt straight that I only accept native Japanese lady, not foreigners (many are actually from China/Korea who have stayed there for many years) nor halves. Once u can say that to the Okt in fluent Japanese, they will usually become honest with u... To ensure u have bonked a real native, u probably need a Japanese friend /colleague to go with u though... Not as simple either...

My little advice...
Ask 1 or 2 of ur male Japanese guy friend / colleague out for a Nomikai (drinking session). Treat them Osake and after a few cups, ask them to help u with ur "quest". I'm sure one of them will help u with this easily. Otherwise, just treat them more Osake...and then tease them y they are not helping u when u are treating them Osake.

Being a native Japanese who hv accepted ur free Osake, it is hard for them to turn u down. Must "exploit" their local culture if u understand what I mean.

I think spending a few thousand yen on the Sake to ensure u bonk a native japanese Syt is quite worthwhile.

Hope u hv a better luck next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
My first FR

Went to Yoshiwara last week. around 3pm. Was walking from Minowa station and wanted to try Darling Harbour. On the way, I was stopped and pulled into a a soapie which I forgot its name. The sign at the entrance stated 25,000jpy for 70min.

Got into a room, Presented with a picture books and girls to choose from. Looked photoshopped but very good nonetheless. I pointed the girl that I liked and they said its 70,000jpy for 90min. Heck, Not going to happen.

Went straight to DH, confirmed the price before entering ~29,000jpy for 70min...

Aina
Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10

Will I return: Probably. But will choose a different girl just because of my character. Did her, want to do a different one. But I do recommend her.

Last edited by (@^@); 13-04-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Bro, not sure whether I am reading ur FR correctly but u are spending about SG$ 330 to bonk a 30s lady in 70 min and seems to be quite contended with it...

Since u can't really understand Japanese, I suppose u can't be sure that she is really a native Japanese.

Sorry to spoilt ur mood but most of the time, these ladies who accept foreigners are actually what they called halves, meaning their fathers are Japanese but their mothers are foreigners and that's why these ladies accept foreigners.

I'm not too sure whether it is that worthwhile after all. But as long as u enjoyed it, it's not too bad.

For me, I will tell the Okt straight that I only accept native Japanese lady, not foreigners (many are actually from China/Korea who have stayed there for many years) nor halves. Once u can say that to the Okt in fluent Japanese, they will usually become honest with u... To ensure u have bonked a real native, u probably need a Japanese friend /colleague to go with u though... Not as simple either...

My little advice...
Ask 1 or 2 of ur male Japanese guy friend / colleague out for a Nomikai (drinking session). Treat them Osake and after a few cups, ask them to help u with ur "quest". I'm sure one of them will help u with this easily. Otherwise, just treat them more Osake...and then tease them y they are not helping u when u are treating them Osake.

Being a native Japanese who hv accepted ur free Osake, it is hard for them to turn u down. Must "exploit" their local culture if u understand what I mean.

I think spending a few thousand yen on the Sake to ensure u bonk a native japanese Syt is quite worthwhile.

Hope u hv a better luck next time!
Bro.
I do speak Japanese, I lived there for 15 years , I speak very well. The chick was not hafu as they say, she was genuine japanese.

30k JPY is pretty much what you pay in Tokyo for a soapie. If you are Japanese (which I am not and obviously I do not look Japanese) you usually pay 20k - 25k (the gaijin tax in Yoshiwara is around the 1man jpy).

When I lived in Japan I never went to a soapie. I used to pick up girls in Bars and was a "jouren" at 3 happening bars. Nowadays that my I only visit Japan for business I decided to try soapie for the first time. I could have and probably should have nego more or even go to Naniwa instead, but I was with my boss (who speaks no japanese), he was happy so I decided to stick with it.

With my JP friends I go to other places which are harder to find and harder to pass unless you really speak Japanese (no-pantsu shyabu shyabu for example).

Cheers bro!
Old 15-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to paradise inn at Kawasaki.. it’s the ang mo speaking black at the counter. Showed him passport then lead inside by another guy. Showed me a A4 sheet with all the rules which has a line saying they can reject you if you are Japanese.

Anyway, waited for the girl but left one lady remy. Wear in bikini but a bit too big size for me.. so asked if Jenny around but not until 245.. so left the place since I look at the waist stat that Jenny has the same size as remy. So went to walk around the area as there seems to have a number of soapland too.

Rejected by most.. except one that has a lady pimp.. when told her I’m Singaporean then she asked the ladies if ok.. and seem like ok just language problem.. and showed me a photo if I’m ok.. but seems big for me.. so thank her and left.. maybe really going Osaka easier.. haha.. can See and can take..
Old 15-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to super angel at shinjuku with a jap colleague. Saw him paid 20k+ for a 40min session.. total 4 gals sit with you, chat and talk French in Japanese. Really need to learn up jap to enjoy the session here.. they don’t accept foreigners mainly due to language barrier I guess. Overall good experience. Can take the bread out and suck if you wan. No bj or hj or watever.. purely hanky panky. Then went to have supper. Saw the waitress not bad and my fren think she might be China Chinese. So I asked her and she said she’s from Vietnam.. Vietnamese everywhere.. looks not that bad.. can mix well with jap.. so for those going for jap in Tokyo, you might be getting a viet or Chinese or other nationality.

Went to ThC at shivuya to have a look and left Maria and another gal forgot the name.. didn’t have leina the av lady.. but after seeing her pic, I decided not to have her.. so went off.. overalls in Tokyo, we have to learn jap to enjoy. Otherwise go Osaka.. so maybe going tobita shinchi to have so fun.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Oic... Guess u hv stayed there longer than me.

Maybe I am sort of lucky to hv horny Japanese colleagues who dun mind bringing me along to try out their soaplands at Sapporo, Tokyo, Kawasaki, Osaka and Fukkuoka... But I still think 30k is still on the high side for a genuine Japanese lady in her 30s, perhaps more like MIlF when there are so many ladies in their 20s around... Dun get me wrong but I do respect that each of us has different taste.

Hoping to go back this year for another "tour" of duty. Hee hee.

Cheers man!!

Quote:
Bro.
I do speak Japanese, I lived there for 15 years , I speak very well. The chick was not hafu as they say, she was genuine japanese.

30k JPY is pretty much what you pay in Tokyo for a soapie. If you are Japanese (which I am not and obviously I do not look Japanese) you usually pay 20k - 25k (the gaijin tax in Yoshiwara is around the 1man jpy).

When I lived in Japan I never went to a soapie. I used to pick up girls in Bars and was a "jouren" at 3 happening bars. Nowadays that my I only visit Japan for business I decided to try soapie for the first time. I could have and probably should have nego more or even go to Naniwa instead, but I was with my boss (who speaks no japanese), he was happy so I decided to stick with it.

With my JP friends I go to other places which are harder to find and harder to pass unless you really speak Japanese (no-pantsu shyabu shyabu for example).

Cheers bro!
Old 16-04-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!

Last alone night in Tokyo, decided to call a delivery health after seeing a post else where.

Best decision made ever

Damage: 100mins 22k + transport 3k + 本番5k
Looks: OL look with one piece knit dress ,black short overcoat and high heels
Body: no belly, slim thighs can see thigh gap kind, perky ass, C cup 165cm and shaved
Language: Japanese and english

Waited for around one hour before she arrived and person who picked up the phone understood english as well

Delicious-deli
Old 16-04-2018, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittome View Post
Last alone night in Tokyo, decided to call a delivery health after seeing a post else where.

Best decision made ever

Damage: 100mins 22k + transport 3k + 本番5k
Looks: OL look with one piece knit dress ,black short overcoat and high heels
Body: no belly, slim thighs can see thigh gap kind, perky ass, C cup 165cm and shaved
Language: Japanese and english

Waited for around one hour before she arrived and person who picked up the phone understood english as well

Delicious-deli
Wow bro, $340 sgd for a lifetime of memories.. care to share contact? pls and thanks

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Oic... Guess u hv stayed there longer than me.

Maybe I am sort of lucky to hv horny Japanese colleagues who dun mind bringing me along to try out their soaplands at Sapporo, Tokyo, Kawasaki, Osaka and Fukkuoka... But I still think 30k is still on the high side for a genuine Japanese lady in her 30s, perhaps more like MIlF when there are so many ladies in their 20s around... Dun get me wrong but I do respect that each of us has different taste.

Hoping to go back this year for another "tour" of duty. Hee hee.

Cheers man!!
No worries bro she was not my taste to be honest but I was exhausted, with my boss so the heck with my taste haha.

I am more for 20s or even go by myself to a bar and pick up by myself ha ha
Old 16-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Went the the strip club I went 2 years ago. Still so exciting even though can not touch. Only watching the girl dance and strip on the stage up close. Full nude and purposely show u her vagina. Total 6 gal dance one after another..

After watching, thought of going dio pinky salon for bbbj cim.. then stop by some street hawker. One looks not bad.. den turn out to be a da lian lady intro gal to me. Bring me up to her “pub” and show me some photos.. said 20k.. so confirm with her if it’s local and only pay after seeing and she agreed. So think shd be ok since after watching a bit high. So followed her to few shops.. first shop no lady, second shop left one. From the photo doesn’t look jap. Went in and the lady ask me where I’m from in English and I ask her back and she said she’s Philippine mix Thai. So rush out and told the guy to stop the lady and said it’s not local.. so the guy pay back the 20k to the lady and we went to other shop..

This time also left one lady who came out and greet me.. not my cup.. a little plump and doesn’t look like jap. And the okt lady ask me just take it.. so LL.. try this lo.. ask her where she’s from and she’s from Taiwan.. so ok lor.. Taiwan lady also ard this price.. took it and try.. went to the room like massage room.. bed on floor..strip and she hug me and I lie down and let her cat bath.. service not so bad.. bj covered for some time before fj.. fj quite hardworking on top until she’s tired. While we doing, can hear next room lady moaning and fucking sound.. so quite interesting even though not the jap I want.. do a few position and finish in doggy. Then ask me to shower together.. normally shower first then let you shower yourself.. this one no shower beginning and shower after deed.

The mummy ask me tip the lady but I said no small amount.. den she said American will tip.. jap tip a bit.. sg dun tip? Haha.. I said no small change.. so she let me go.. the taiwan gal also never ask me for tip and still smile and say goodbye to me..

All in all, I’ll go Osaka for real jap.. the taste really got different.. dunno y.. last time went tobita shinchi tried a few ladies, even the pussy taste different.. like sashimi.. frenching with the jap lady at super angel also taste different from drenching the Taiwan lady. Just looking at their body and pussy up close can make me high..

Even the Japanese said they prefer to go Osaka instead of Tokyo.. maybe due to this reason..

Oh.. and as I walked towards shinjuku train station, was trying to message the okt on WeChat on the disappointment and happened to bump into her again on the street.. asked me how come so fast.. actually the lady wanted to massage me after bathing but I left.. haha.. scare need to pay more.. so I told her disappointing leh.. thought I can recommend her to bros here but now dun think will recommend her.. told her I want pure jap then told me no choice all jap lady fully booked and 20k hard to get real jap.. then initially still tell me will be real jap.. haha.. actually know there will be some thing wrong from street hawker.. there’s even announcement asking tourists not to listen to street hawker.. she said next time can go for 40k one and she will give me at 30k and confirm will be real jap. Said first time build relationship na.. kuku. Bluff once still wanna bluff again.. can only tell her hard la..

Anyway, really got street hawker offering me 3k for bar to play titties for an hour unlimited drink but I didn’t go. Cos will end up high bill.. as mentioned during the announcement on street that they will say is 3k but end up few hundred k.. so be careful.. better just enter those joints than being asked by the street ppl..

Last edited by pippo2002; 16-04-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No worries bro she was not my taste to be honest but I was exhausted, with my boss so the heck with my taste haha.

I am more for 20s or even go by myself to a bar and pick up by myself ha ha
Wah bro, power. Can share the contact ? Thanks in adv. japan trip coming up soon
Old 21-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Finally back to Tobita Shinchi in Osaka. Still have plenty of ladies to choose from. After walking one round of the three main syt streets, picked a lady looks like yui hatano in Chinese cheongsam. Went up and choose 30mins. Initially wanted to just get 20mins but the price list indicated a heart shape for 30mins. So just choose that hopefully will have good service. Dunno is it becos I provide my 0.01mm salami condom that they perform cbj for me.. but anyway, the bj was good. No rush and with dirty looks and sound which makes it better.. after bj for few minutes then ask if want her to do me or I do her. So let her cowgirl me. Applied Some lub and lick lick my nip den sit on me like a pornstar. Quite hardworking and after that hug her in cg position and lick her cute nipples while rocking. She seems to love it and seems to have cum in this position when she shivered a bit after a fast ride. Then moved her to missionaries so that I can see her beautiful face to finish off. Tot of going doggy but couldn’t last at missionaries so just cum in her with my 001 cd.

Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Body: 7/10 ( a little tummy but other than tat all ok)

Then went for a dinner to recover before going back for second round. Second round walked a around again and still have plenty of choices but since I’m in Japan for a Jap girl, I was hooked by a lady in Jap traditional dress. She looks just too kawaii. Exactly like Ai Uhera. Up close really looks like the Jap AV. Flawless skin and white and smooth body. Boobs and body and height exactly the same. She can speak a little English. As little as I ca. For Jap. Talked a bit and after knowing I’m from sg, she seems very excited as she said her family in Singapore. Mum and Bro.. but dunno y she stayed here.. tot of asking her come over to sg for our sg Bro.. haha.. but hard to communicate.

Anyway, to the point.. again I took out my 001 cd for a better feel on the floor near to the bed. This time was trying to let her do what she wants first and only show her the cd when we are going to make love. I think she’s quite shape and as I lie on the bed, the cd is at my leg area and she took it and asked me about it. So I said yes.. and she opened it and trying to figure out which side to use. Quite cute and after that put on my dick.. so cbj again.. surprisingly still can get hard as her bj was good too. Ask her 69, she said sorry no.. so continue.. after that cg. Wanted to lick her nip but she said no.. so ok.. just concentrate her looks.. and think of her as ai uhera and move to missionaries but with her both hands on the floor so that her body is still up. Exactly what ai Uhera did in the porn.. a little tired and dick soften cos maybe cannot lick and kiss her.. can’t re enter but she’s quite pro to make me hard again but trying to lick a bit. If not for her looks and attitude, I might not be hard again. Anyway, become hard and go into her again and after some min of thrusting, ask for doggy.. really nice butt.. with her moaning and kimochi... I just fuck her hard and cum into her in my 001 cd again...

Then I collapse and she clean up for me and ask me to wait while she go bath I think. She wear a cute towel so that she dun have to wear the dress to bath.. the First Lady wear back the dress to bath. So I just lie down to rest until she’s back. Then dress up together. Haha.. told her she can call me when she visit sg but I didnt get her number. Cos can’t lick and kiss her. If not will sure get it.. old already.. 2 ladies den cannot Liao..

Girl 2
Looks: 10/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 8/10

My type of Jap girl to Bonk. But of course just one of the type.. See if I can do it again today..
Old 23-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripitakatw View Post
Wah bro, power. Can share the contact ? Thanks in adv. japan trip coming up soon
Sorry bro, was away for a while.

The place is called Darling Harbour at Yoshiwara.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1