The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man City

Is any Bro coming up with a match prediction game thread for Man City?
Me not really a fan of them. I'm interested in Serie A. Not sure whether can start a Match prediction thread for Milan or Roma here. If can, I'll go ahead and start one for Milan.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic youth View Post
I but that phrase was plagiarized by him.

"There are only 2 good teams in Liverpool, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.", Bill Shankly.

I'm not a supporter of the red half of merseyside.
OIC evil evil....

Last nite Man City lost Arsenal...
Old 26-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
w

but the twist is, britain is saying they are afraid thaksin will not get a fair trial in thailand so no deal for now.

the question is, if thaksin got no billion$? will he even be able to smell the grass in the city of manchester stadium?

Bro, if I am not wrong, many of the deal for all the new players Man City bought this year are all installment payment. If thaksin kana ship back to thai and had his asset frozen or..... will Man city be able to pay the remaining $$$$?
Old 27-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer View Post
Bro, if I am not wrong, many of the deal for all the new players Man City bought this year are all installment payment. If thaksin kana ship back to thai and had his asset frozen or..... will Man city be able to pay the remaining $$$$?
is that right? but i'm sure there will be other rich magnates ready to bail man city out, as long as they are in the EPL.
Old 28-08-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Man City

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Is any Bro coming up with a match prediction game thread for Man City?
Me not really a fan of them. I'm interested in Serie A. Not sure whether can start a Match prediction thread for Milan or Roma here. If can, I'll go ahead and start one for Milan.
bro, i think should be alright to start an La Liga's thread or even an Italia's thread.
maybe u can check with the boss lor....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 29-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8108 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

RICHARDS HOT PROPERTY

'New deal for Micah'

Manchester City will make Micah Richards their highest-paid player with a £10.4million deal to keep their prized asset out of the clutches of Manchester United and Chelsea.

He will sign a new £50,000-a-week four-year deal next week as a reward for the key role he has played in helping City top the Premier League under new boss Sven Goran Eriksson.

The 19-year-old has become the most sought-after young player in the country with his colossal displays for club and country, which is why City have moved to offer him a deal which reflects his new-found worth.

Richards excelled in City's win over local rivals United in the Manchester derby and was equally impressive for England against Germany, where he displayed his versatility in playing right-back and centre-back.

Despite offering him the new deal, City know they face a battle to keep him beyond the end of this season, with United and Chelsea preparing £30m packages to land him next summer.

Eriksson admitted City will struggle to hold on to Richards, whose unique ability and rapid progress will demand he steps up to play Champions League football next season.

"For the moment it is okay," said Eriksson. "But then the question is 'Are Manchester City getting better and better? When will they be playing in Europe? So it depends on him in one way and on us in another.

"Micah still has three years left on his contract and I know the club are talking to him. This club will do everything possible to keep a player like that.

"He will get better. He doesn't need to be quicker or stronger than he is, he already has everything. But the more he plays at this level, the better he will be technically.

"His performance against United was exceptional. Some of his tackles and his recovery are things very few defenders can do. And I think he will handle things well.

"He won't start to fly above all the other players. He's a local boy and a good boy. And he's intelligent enough to know that life in football is about ups and downs."

Alex Levack, Richards' agent, said he hoped the new deal would be signed by next week. "We're in talks and hopefully something will be sorted by next week," he said. "Micah is happy at City and enjoying his football."

Despite the £40m investment in the City squad following the takeover by Thaksin Shinawatra, it is unlikely they will clinch a top-four place and a Champions League spot for next season.

That is why United and Chelsea are already plotting to lure Richards in what should be a titanic transfer battle.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola and Bro Rw6828!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 29-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

'NUNO SET FOR CITY'

Manchester City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is ready to snap up Portuguese striker Nuno Gomes in a shock free transfer from Benfica.

The 31-year-old hitman, an idol in his homeland, has been cleared to sign for Premier League leaders City by the club's president who has personally given Eriksson first choice on the player.

Gomes has been one of the darlings of Benfica for years but can leave and Eriksson sees him as the perfect cheap and short-term replacement for the injured Valeri Bojinov.

Eriksson hopes to complete the deal today, with Portuguese sources claiming the move can be quickly agreed because of his friendship with his former employers.

The move for Gomes, who has scored 27 goals in 63 appearances for Portugal, looks to have ended City's interest in Bolton's Nicolas Anelka.

Eriksson would only say "no comment" with a wry smile when asked if he had made an approach for the brooding Frenchman, who has played for seven clubs in his nomadic career, including City.

Eriksson has also been considering a £7million move for Celta Vigo midfielder Borja Oubina, while Derby are interested in City striker Darius Vassell.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 29-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

Passionate City fans get Bianchi's backing

Rolando Bianchi is adapting to all the differences he is finding between plying his trade in his native Italy and here for City.

The former Reggina striker, the first of Sven-Goran Eriksson’s signings this summer, looks to have settled in well having scored on debut at West Ham and featuring in every match of the season so far.

And it’s the Blues’ passionate and noisy support, both at home and away, that has really caught the 24-year-old’s imagination.

Rolando says, “They are so passionate, especially away from home. In Italy it is quite different because of the television coverage not so many fans make the longer journeys to away games.

“I thought our fans were brilliant at West Ham in the opening game of the season, the atmosphere at the derby was incredible and intense and then again the away end was packed at Arsenal.

“City fans seem to have a special song for every player and hopefully we will all give them plenty of reason to sing in the coming weeks.”

The Blues’ number 10 has worked mostly in the role of lone striker, with Elano linking up from slightly deeper, but Rolando is happy to slot into a style he is familiar with from his days in Serie A.

“Good team work is a vital and as a lone striker more emphasis is put on that part of my game but I have done it many, many times in Italian football so I am comfortable with it.

“In England the game is more physical where in Italy it is more tactical. If you make the right decisions and have the right mental sharpness and eye for an opening you can be very successful in England as well as in Italy.

“We have a lot of intelligent, technically gifted players in the City squad, clever footballers, and I have no doubt that we could play in Serie A.”

Old 29-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Inter's Adriano not interested in Man City loan

Inter Milan striker Adriano has dismissed the idea of joining Manchester City on loan, although he has refused to rule out a permanent move away from the San Siro.

The Italian club confirmed yesterday they would be willing to sanction Adriano's departure on a temporary basis, with Parma also reportedly keen to snap him up.

But the powerful 25-year-old, who has made little impact for Inter over the past two seasons due to injuries and a lack of form, insists he is not interested.

'When I could have left the club, I didn't do it,' the Brazilian said.

'Now, if I have to leave, I would only do it on a permanent transfer. But my wish is to remain here.'

The arrival of David Suazo from Cagliari has added another attacking option to an Inter squad already containing strikers Hernan Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Julio Cruz.

The 25-year-old was not included in Roberto Mancini's squad for Sunday's 1-1 draw with Udinese on the opening weekend of the season.

'I don't want to go on loan again. I already went once to Parma when it was right for my career. Now if I must really leave, I'll go and that's it,' Adriano told Gazzetta dello Sport.

'What I and my agent don't understand is why they did not tell me immediately at the start of the summer that I had not re-entered their plans.'

Adriano said ideally he would like stay and regain his place at Inter and that the club owed him after he turned down moves to Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea when he was in top form three years ago.

Inter President Massimo Moratti said English teams were among those interested in a loan deal but that he would not be sold permanently.

'He has two choices in front of him. Do really well with us or do really well on loan and return to us as the formidable centre forward that we know,' he told Gazzetta.

Moratti has said that if Adriano leaves before the transfer window closes on Friday, fellow reserve striker Alvaro Recoba will be have to stay at Inter rather than go to Torino.

Old 29-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Schaumburg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It will be very interesting to see Adriano playing in BPL!
Old 29-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Glen2712 is everywhere kudos to you but you are a Blues fan?
Old 29-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Man City relishing role reversal

'The Temple of Doom' was an arena of undisguised glee. Having mockingly bestowed that rather unflattering moniker on the City of Manchester Stadium, it was only to be expected that Manchester City fans would savour the downfall of Sir Alex Ferguson and his team.

However temporary the change in the balance of power in Manchester, City are relishing it. The much-mocked underdogs are not accustomed to being in the ascendance, and they are milking it. Taunts of 'going down' won't prove accurate prophesies, but were savoured by the home support. League tables, with United seven points adrift of City, are in danger of being framed.

Because, at the ground where United won the Premier League last season, they took a step towards relinquishing it. Three games have produced a mere two points, and that sluggish start is without facing their title rivals.

And each ceded point is becoming more costly. United accomplished the treble while dropping 35 points. In the last four seasons, the champions have yielded an average of 22.75. 'We've left ourselves an uphill struggle,' admitted Ferguson. 'Ten years ago, we could handle it.' And now?

The implication is that it is harder than ever, despite huge expenditure. Record investment was rewarded, at the City of Manchester Stadium, with the good, the bad and the indifferent, in the shape of Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Carlos Tevez respectively. City's carefree attitude to spending has caught the eye, but their winner came from a rather cheaper acquisition.

Geovanni once cost Barcelona £12million. Sven-Goran Eriksson obtained him on a free transfer during a month of almost impeccable decision-making. If his start today was a consequence of Stephen Ireland's illness, it brought his second goal of the Premier League season.

And at this formative stage of the campaign, he has outscored Manchester United. That is not for a lack of chances. As Ferguson admitted: 'We had so many opportunities to win it ourselves. It's our own fault. I can't fault the performance. It was outstanding. We completely dominated the match.'

That is dubious but, as Eriksson conceded: 'If you could have points for possession on the ball and shots on target and off target, we would have lost.'

Even if victors can afford to be magnanimous, there was a lightness of touch in Eriksson's comments. Devoid of animosity, he sympathised with Ferguson, playing for the first time without Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney in the league. Yet, though the Scot produced a parody of the Eriksson England knew - though City were better in the first half than the second - his imitation appeared a form of flattery today.

Because United almost mirrored City's 4-2-3-1 formation in a match where attacking midfielders far outnumbered actual forwards. Stationed further back, however, Owen Hargreaves was United's greatest cause for optimism.

On an accomplished debut, Hargreaves expertly patrolled the area in front of the United back four. Even for the City goal, he was blameless, with Paul Scholes and Michael Carrick failing to track back and assist him.

With Hargreaves lured across to track Elano, the Brazilian squared the ball for his compatriot and Geovanni's curling drive, aided by a deflection off Nemanja Vidic, nestled in the bottom corner of Edwin van der Sar's net.

It was an isolated attack, and the second half contained still fewer, though Vedran Corluka almost scored with a 35-yard thunderbolt. United, in contrast, spend much of the game on the attack without exploiting Kasper Schmeichel's fallibility. Indeed, and at the risk of being ungenerous, it is hard to identify a less convincing keeper who has begun his career with three successive clean sheets.

But this was a match to outline the importance of Rooney and Ronaldo to the United cause. In their absence, the lone striker was the tireless Tevez. Serenaded with superlatives by Ferguson on his debut, his was an afternoon of frustration. Twice he advanced on goal, but mustered a shot on neither occasion because the Argentine, swift as he is, was outpaced by Micah Richards. He ensured City's decision to opt for a high defensive line did not backfire while one interception - when Giggs' inviting low cross merely required a touch - was outstanding.

Tevez's radar was marginally askew. Nani's was going haywire. In United's efforts to work an overlap in midfield, the extra man was often the Portuguese, but his efforts suggested shooting is not yet his forte. His crossing, too, varied in quality and the criticisms that used to be levelled at Cristiano Ronaldo - whether he supplied the end product to accompany his undoubted skill - may now be transferred to the younger winger. He only lasted an hour before, following one particularly wayward cross, Ferguson replaced him with Chris Eagles after a chastening derby debut.

The introduction of the callow Frazier Campbell followed and eventually he and Tevez were accompanied in attack by Vidic. Tevez missed a glorious chance to equalise when he found space on the far post in the final minute, Sven celebrated and the man who left the City of Manchester Stadium with a sense of doom was Sir Alex Ferguson.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Micah Richards - A quite majestic performance at the heart of the City defence. 'This young man is 19 years old and to have a defender that strong, so quick, I don't remember having that with anyone. That combination is very, very rare,' was Eriksson's view.

MANCHESTER CITY VERDICT: The resilience displayed by a band of virtual strangers was remarkable, even if it was based on the dependability of two of the players Eriksson inherited, Richards and Richard Dunne. Rolando Bianchi, meanwhile, was demoted to the bench because the Swede expected counter-attacking to be a feature of the match and wanted a speedier striker. Not for the first time, his analysis was correct.

MANCHESTER UNITED VERDICT: The decision not to sign a conventional centre-forward is looking ever more costly, though Tevez led the line with great enthusiasm. Only Giggs and Hargreaves left with their reputations enhanced, however, and Nani's display suggests he requires time to acclimatise.

EIGHT AND COUNTING: Eriksson has confirmed he is still looking for more players, who could include another goalkeeper and 'one or two midfielders'.

A NEW SVEN? The Manchester City manager has been spotted on the touchline more often and appears more demonstrative. His self deprecating verdict: 'When I go out, nobody hears me, so I have to wait until there is a stop in the game. You saw me with other eyes when I was England manager.'

Last edited by Glen2712; 29-08-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 29-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Defeat can't dent City's revival

Arsenal 1-0 Manchester City

It has taken just two short weeks for Manchester City fans to rediscover the lost sensation of optimism.

In their reprogrammed minds, Sven Goran Eriksson is a manager who can do no wrong, while their admiration for a set of new signings they may never have heard of until they arrived in Manchester is already bordering on a love story. Oh, and the doubts over the true financial wealth of new owner Thakshin Shinawata have also been put to one side.

After beating Manchester United last weekend, all City fans want to believe the glory, glory days are back and while it seems a little harsh to shatter their fantasy, Soccernet's Insider arrived at the Emirates Stadium ready and willing to pour cold water on their hopes.

Yet even though this game ended in City's first defeat of the campaign, the manner of the performance and the impressive attitude oozing out of Eriksson's team suggested this Sky Blue revival is the real deal. Cesc Fabregas may have won this enjoyable game for Arsenal with dramatic winner ten minutes from time, but the visitors emerged with their newly earned reputation enhanced.

Logic suggests that a team with so many new arrivals cannot become contenders for a top four finish over night, with the more rational explanation for their rise being the classic early season story that happens for one unsuspecting club every year.

However, the first half an hour of this game suggested anything but that as they attacked Arsenal with the sort of gusto and passion their new-found belief has given them. The likes of Marin Petrov, Elano and Javier Garrido may be new to English football, but they look more than good enough to ensure the City revival is not merely a temporary blip.

Indeed, it was City who had the best of the chances in the opening quarter of this game as Petrov and Emile Mpenza wasted clear cut chances to expose an Arsenal defence that had been decimated by a pre-match problem for Philippe Senderos and Bacray Sagna's injury mid-way through the first half.

Eriksson may have developed a reputation for dour football during his long and often painful tenure as England manger, but he seems to have developed a different philosophy since stepping back into the club football domain he seems to excel in.

Not many sides come to the Emirates Stadium and try to match Arsenal blow for blow, but that seemed to be City's policy early on. Even though they were employing a lone front runner in Emile Mpenza, this was not merely a backs against the wall effort for the visitors.

Building their base from a solid defence featuring the ever impressive duo of Micah Richards and Richard Dunne, City's passing game was more fluid than it looked for the majority of what, even their most loyal and delusional supporter would admit, was a lucky win against local rivals United last week.

Solid performances from Dietmar Hamann and Stephen Ireland at the heart of his team gives Eriksson's flair players a chance to flex their muscles and even against an established 'top four' side, City were doing enough to fill their vast army of travelling supporters with hope that has now been revealed as genuine.

Arsenal may have wasted some presentable chances to snatch a half-time lead, but City worked hard enough to be level at the break and the work ethic Eriksson has instilled into his side so quickly suggests he has found a home for his talents at Eastlands.

Petrov's promptings on the left flank were especially impressive and identify Arsenal's weakness on the right side of their defence, he had another promising burst in the early exchanges of the second half, but the onus was always going to be on Arsenal to carve an opening and their age old problem was in evidence again.

Arsenal fans have sat through dozens of frustrating games like this in the last few years as their continued attacking promptings produced little more than near misses. As the crowd begin to vent their annoyance, it filters through to the players and panic then begins to set in.

Unless manager Arsene Wenger finds a way of converting fine build-up play into tangible results, Arsenal will continue to be the most attractive and unsuccessful member of the Premier League elite and as this game went on, you couldn't help but feel a City sucker punch was just around the corner.

City had decent claims for a penalty waved away as Michael Johnson was challenged in the box by Kolo Tore after 62 minutes, but referee Chris Foy did award a spot kick as Alex Hleb was pulled down in the box by the unfortunate Richards moments later.

It seemed City's fairy tale start to the season was about to come to an end, but as Kasper Schmeichel sprawled to his left and saved Van Persie's effort, the dream lived on and were it not for the late scorcher from Fabregas, they would have left North London with a point.

'We played better here than against United last week, but we ended up losing,' stated Eriksson, squaring up again to many of the journalists who tormented him during his time as England boss. 'Still, I can take so much from that performance because we stood up to Arsenal and did not just come here to defend and try to get the point. We deserved a draw, but they got through us in the end.

'This performance gives us much to be happy with and we created many good moments in this match to be leaving with so much more. So many of this team are new to the Premier League, but they are performing so well every week. So this is our first defeat, but there is much to smile about.'

Schmeichel's famous father was famed for charging up to the other end of the field in a bid to score last minute equalisers and the teenager nearly repeated the trick as he got his head on a last minute City set-play, but Wenger was among those leading the tributes to Eriksson's men.

'City looked dangerous at the start of the second half and the way Sven has got this team playing after so many new signings in very impressive,' he stated. 'We needed to fight till the end to get the goal and Cesc found it for us.

'This is the sort of game we would not have won this season, but this side is maturing now and continues until they can give no more. I was very impressed with City's performance and they are a side who can stay at the top end of the table all season, so this is a big three points.'

Having witnessed numerous games such as this at the Emirates Stadium in the last year, it seems Arsenal's determination to score the perfect goal is a damaging habit they cannot kick. They may have got out of jail today, but won't be so lucky every week.

As for the revived Manchester City and the masterful Sven - they are here to stay.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Richard Dunne
There may not be a better central defender in the Premier League right now as the big Irishman he stood up to everything Arsenal threw at him with real composure.

WENGER HUMOUR: 'When I saw my Dutch striker step up to face Schmeichel from the penalty spot, my memories went back to Dennis Bergkamp and an FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United back in 1999,' said the Arsenal boss with a chuckle. 'Then Schmeichel saves again. I just hope I don't have to meet his grandson in 20 years time.'

FOOD WATCH: Arsenal are getting ambitious these days and the sausage, mash and gravy offering was a delight. As ever, the ice cream fridge needed to be raided.

VERDICT: Arsenal still have plenty of questions to answer, but City have already done enough in four games to confirm they are more than just early season wonders. The top four will be out of their reach, but not the top six. Didn't we all say that Sven chap was a great manager?

Old 31-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man City Thai up deal for defender Sukha

Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign Thailand defender Suree Sukha, according to owner Thaksin Shinawatra's lawyer.

The Chon Buri full-back, who recently shone for his country in the AFC Asian Cup in July, is one of three Thai players currently on trial at City.

Thaksin has stressed since taking over the club that he is keen to bring Thai players to the Barclays Premier League and should Suree complete the move he will become the first player from his country to play in England's top flight.

'Suree will be the first Thai player to play in the Premier League. His work permit is now being processed,' confirmed lawyer Noppadon Pattama.

Thailand's national team manager, Chanvit Polchovin, who recently returned to Thailand after staying with the players in Manchester, admitted the move will be a great boost for Thai football.

'It is a good news and a great boost for Thai players who dream of playing in the Premiership,' he said in the Bangkok Post.

'To be part of the first team for the Thai player is a great honour for him. But please don't expect too much. He is unlikely to go straight into the first team line-up.'
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thai Lovers united to support Man City! This will be proxy club for all Thailand Lovers now! HIP HIP HOORAY!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1