The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Laopizhu Bro. Great advice. Uppz! 😄
Yes! I was gonna reply TS, then saw Laopizhu's A1 writeup. realised no way I could put it better.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysian GF vs China GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
dear TS

if u r just having fun n not leading to marriage, is ur choice.
however if u now planning to get one for a wife, a life time partner.
this is how i would advice u

PRC gals r princess to their parents, they will request a big sum of money to marry their daughter off. u r also demanded to pay two locations for the wedding, one in singapore and the 2nd one in china, when their time in sg, u r also required to pay for their expenses. hotel, air ticket n their food etc

i had some friends who marry their prc wives did all these, avg amount would mount 60k excluding wedding ceremony in sg.

so if u r rich enough, n sure ur prc gal wont fly or run away after getting her PR or pink ic, u can go ahead. i have nth against prc woman, but do expect all these to be done by u. further more if u r playing with the prc woman, things might go ugly when u break up with her, some are prone to violence due to their culture. as the ratio for prc men to women are 7:3 receptively.
u r consider marrying a princess in their eyes.

do serious consideration btw the two. i not saying marrying a malaysian gal will be perfect, but surely saves u a lot of trouble handling a prc family

plus if the prc -in-laws decided u also do the paperwork and expenses for them to come once or twice a year to visit u and ur wife? how would tat cost? how many years can u go on? there are some nice prc families for sure, but is really ur luck

malaysian gals wise r more family caring, as i have work in a factory i have came across both countries gals. to be HONEST, malayisian gals r down to earth, u may claim u know them inside out, but it is when u date them long enough, u will find they are all wearing mask. i had both malaysian n prc gf before, i would still consider malaysian gal to be wife.

lastly, open ur eyes BIG, dont be blind by the goodness they have presented before u right now. to start off, get to their circle of friends, see how they behave or talk abt the gals u r targeting right now, it do help a bit knowing

i wish u good luck and all the best!
Doesn't means they want means u have to give. Hold your grounds n stand firm. Not happy then u can always break up
Old 15-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

Hope you won’t mind me adding some facts. If any provinces are flood or earthquakes, OMG you have to fork out monies to rebuild their hometown. If their mom or other family member gets sick, it'll cost you $$$$$. Chinese women are a terrible choice if you don't have much money, or you're laid back, if she's too ambitious. Mostly china ladies if they find better opportunities, they might ‘leave’ you because they are too materialistic and status oriented. They can become a tiger mom to your kids, demanding that they excel in everything - grades, piano lessons, honors, etc, but not passionate or sensual on bed, they are not like hot lain lovers. Cares too much about what other people think.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2cents: get a Malaysian girl, but hor depends on which state also. If can don't find JB ones... Most of them already behave like a boss... Get further away one eg: other states. If you like Malay looking ones can go for a Sabahan / Sarawakian. They are very pretty, down to earth and "very open" to new suggestions (read in between the lines: sex positions) as well!
Old 16-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There’s no difference in nationalities......it’s just depend on the upbringing of that girl u meet.

There’s sure to be girls with bad characters in every country....even in Singapore, there’s alot of girls who only want money and then go around cheating guys money, this is how other Asian countries labelled Singapore girls. However, there’s also good one too.

Be it Malaysian or PRC, it’s depend on yr feel & the views of yours on her. I got 20+ Friends (some r rich & some r middles class) who married PRC. Their families never request any single cents from them. The wives even contributed to half of the family expenses. These are the experiences I see with my own eyes on the 20+ families, with PRC wives.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
There’s no difference in nationalities......it’s just depend on the upbringing of that girl u meet.

There’s sure to be girls with bad characters in every country....even in Singapore, there’s alot of girls who only want money and then go around cheating guys money, this is how other Asian countries labelled Singapore girls. However, there’s also good one too.

Be it Malaysian or PRC, it’s depend on yr feel & the views of yours on her. I got 20+ Friends (some r rich & some r middles class) who married PRC. Their families never request any single cents from them. The wives even contributed to half of the family expenses. These are the experiences I see with my own eyes on the 20+ families, with PRC wives.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-08-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
Hope you won’t mind me adding some facts. If any provinces are flood or earthquakes, OMG you have to fork out monies to rebuild their hometown. If their mom or other family member gets sick, it'll cost you $$$$$. Chinese women are a terrible choice if you don't have much money, or you're laid back, if she's too ambitious. Mostly china ladies if they find better opportunities, they might ‘leave’ you because they are too materialistic and status oriented. They can become a tiger mom to your kids, demanding that they excel in everything - grades, piano lessons, honors, etc, but not passionate or sensual on bed, they are not like hot lain lovers. Cares too much about what other people think.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

TS

Just 3 cent worth of tips

I got friends marry very good china girls. I also got friends marry bad china girls
Is depend on how you see it sometime. China girls dont give face when the are angry or they have support from they family.

But some china girls just want a simply life with you.
Some will ask for + + +. Some once pr/pink IC will change lei
Some meet same kampong people will start to change

Malaysian girls

I admit one thing they very very very hard working. They will give you face outside even you all have a big fight. But one thing bad about them is they keep all the anger inside till 10 yesr 20 year will all bomb out.

Also you treat they parents good they will also do the same.

If i will you i sure got for malaysian girls.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
TS

Just 3 cent worth of tips

I got friends marry very good china girls. I also got friends marry bad china girls
Is depend on how you see it sometime. China girls dont give face when the are angry or they have support from they family.

But some china girls just want a simply life with you.
Some will ask for + + +. Some once pr/pink IC will change lei
Some meet same kampong people will start to change

Malaysian girls

I admit one thing they very very very hard working. They will give you face outside even you all have a big fight. But one thing bad about them is they keep all the anger inside till 10 yesr 20 year will all bomb out.

Also you treat they parents good they will also do the same.

If i will you i sure got for malaysian girls.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Another point for your consideration.
Airfare.

Both is from oversea and will definitely want to go home as and when possible. Do consider if you can afford yearly trips back to their home country.
Obviously malaysia is much cheaper!
Old 16-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1369 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Easier to get long term pass for Malaysian than prc now.

So if u got a prc wife, it will be a lengthy and longer distance relationship than Malaysian.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

i have dated malaysian, locals and PRC...

in my case, lets just say the malaysians and locals i dated have a long way to catch up with my current PRC...

Old 17-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
systen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Malaysia by car whereas PRC by plane. A big of difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Another point for your consideration.
Airfare.

Both is from oversea and will definitely want to go home as and when possible. Do consider if you can afford yearly trips back to their home country.
Obviously malaysia is much cheaper!
Old 19-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hesenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next time by HSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by systen View Post
Yes. Malaysia by car whereas PRC by plane. A big of difference
Old 19-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
dear TS

if u r just having fun n not leading to marriage, is ur choice.
however if u now planning to get one for a wife, a life time partner.
this is how i would advice u

PRC gals r princess to their parents, they will request a big sum of money to marry their daughter off. u r also demanded to pay two locations for the wedding, one in singapore and the 2nd one in china, when their time in sg, u r also required to pay for their expenses. hotel, air ticket n their food etc

i had some friends who marry their prc wives did all these, avg amount would mount 60k excluding wedding ceremony in sg.

so if u r rich enough, n sure ur prc gal wont fly or run away after getting her PR or pink ic, u can go ahead. i have nth against prc woman, but do expect all these to be done by u. further more if u r playing with the prc woman, things might go ugly when u break up with her, some are prone to violence due to their culture. as the ratio for prc men to women are 7:3 receptively.
u r consider marrying a princess in their eyes.

do serious consideration btw the two. i not saying marrying a malaysian gal will be perfect, but surely saves u a lot of trouble handling a prc family

plus if the prc -in-laws decided u also do the paperwork and expenses for them to come once or twice a year to visit u and ur wife? how would tat cost? how many years can u go on? there are some nice prc families for sure, but is really ur luck

malaysian gals wise r more family caring, as i have work in a factory i have came across both countries gals. to be HONEST, malayisian gals r down to earth, u may claim u know them inside out, but it is when u date them long enough, u will find they are all wearing mask. i had both malaysian n prc gf before, i would still consider malaysian gal to be wife.

lastly, open ur eyes BIG, dont be blind by the goodness they have presented before u right now. to start off, get to their circle of friends, see how they behave or talk abt the gals u r targeting right now, it do help a bit knowing

i wish u good luck and all the best!
Fantastic advice! Wanted to up you but time lapsed awhile since your last post. If you see this, do post something and PM me. Will up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1