The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The way to a woman's heart: fucking a SYT OL colleague

She’s a killer
Old 11-08-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Slovakian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for updates
Old 11-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hairsplit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, hope to read more
Old 11-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

I yanked her by the legs so that she dangled off the edge of the bed, and lined myself up behind her.

“Oh my god, please be gentle, please be gentle,” she begged.

I parted her cheeks with my hands, and pushed the entire length of my throbbing meat into her pussy at once. The sight of her eyes screwed shut and her hands bunched up in my sheets was beautiful, and I began to fuck her over the bed with ever-increasing intensity.

“Fuck!” Christine cried out, as I threw my weight over and felt how nice her round ass was against my body. Her pussy clenched against me in a bid to slow down how quickly I thrusted into, but to no avail.

“Come here,” I ordered, pulling out of her and motioning to the pillow on the ground. At once, she knelt and started sucking the head of my cock and pumping at my shaft.

“You’re going to have to do better than that,” I said, even as the pleasure of her lips around my cock was already mindblowing.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth with a sigh.

“What do you want?” Christine said, looking up at me and pumping at my shaft, “I’ll do anything for you.”

Again, she started sucking on the head of my cock, and I pushed my weight onto her, shoving my cock further and further into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realised what was happening, and started to push back at me to prevent it. My strength worn out, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I felt the tip of my cock penetrating her throat. Her throat muscles clenched at the head of my cock, and I shuddered in arousal.

I felt her teeth closing around the base of my cock. It hurt, yes, but it was nothing compared to the sensation of her throat pulsing against my glans. A startled gag reached my ear, and then another, before she started hitting at my thigh, and I pulled out of her throat before I did her any damage.

“Fuck,” Christine shrieked, panting from the exertion of having my cock pushed down her throat, “you’re fucking crazy.”

“I’m not done with you yet.”

I picked up her limp, shuddering body and shoved her onto the bed. Her juices had leaked onto my bed, leaving a dark patch on the sheet. At once, I got on top of her and started fucking her senseless. She clung onto me even as I laid my weight on her and pummelled her with wild abandon, and in between the groping and fucking, we stole a few kisses from each other’s lips.

Amazingly, she reached a hand between my legs and caressed my balls. They felt full and heavy in her tiny hands; a reminder of how much cum I had waiting for her. The tightness of her pussy was still incredibly arousing, and with each thrust I found myself coming closer and closer to a finish.

“Are you on birth control?” I asked, and she looked into my eyes. She didn’t say anything.

Her pussy clenched ever tighter around my cock, and I could feel myself bursting at the seams as cum began to fill my cock. The pleasure was coming to a head, and there’d be no going back now.

“Are you on birth control?” I asked again. She closed her eyes and looked away.

“Look at me!” I ordered, but it was too late, I could feel the cum bursting from my cock. Immediately, I yanked my cock out of her pussy and she took it as a signal to begin sucking me off. As soon as her lips touched the head of my cock, I climaxed again, sending spurts of white cum into her mouth. She flinched, and I pulled her head down on it, resulting in cum spilling from the edges of her mouth.

“Oh my god!” Christine shrieked, as I spurted more cum onto her face and breasts. She was now soaked in it: her mouth, hair, face, breasts - and I could see a line of cum leaking from her pussy and onto the bed.

“Fuck,” I moaned, crumbling to sit on the edge of the bed. She dropped to her knees and cradled my still pulsating cock in her hands, stroking it even as cum was leaking from the head of my cock. To my amazement, she took my shaft in her hands, and my head in her mouth, as she continued sucking the last remnants of cum from my cock.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

nice read... camping for more
Old 12-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, thanks TS!
Old 12-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenshi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 12-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This made me so wet
Old 12-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

theoperatorr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here now.

Bro, great story with the pics. Getting hard on already!
Old 12-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wow. very well written. keep on going!
Old 12-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCoarse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG I'm fantasizing bonking Christine!
Old 13-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1