The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantanmoe View Post
be a better man and get a better girl bro, don't waste time

Precisely should be this way.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to get your ex back

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Recently I was dumped by my ex GF (of 18 months). Wonder if there any samsters advice on how to get her back. What are your experience here ?
Did u ever c thing u throw cm bk?
D best way 2 win a girl is 2 upgrade yourself. Improve embrace so that she’ll fall in love & cm bk herself.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

for what? no point mate

upgrade yourself, earn more $$, get to know more girls (internationally better still), save alot of $$, get a car, improve internally i.e. confidence, gentlemenly, proper speech etc.

when she crawls back, then give her a good f*k, and apologies to her; she cannot anyhow jump queue, and join the queue from the back.

life's good
Old 19-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 19
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
for what? no point mate

upgrade yourself, earn more $$, get to know more girls (internationally better still), save alot of $$, get a car, improve internally i.e. confidence, gentlemenly, proper speech etc.

when she crawls back, then give her a good f*k, and apologies to her; she cannot anyhow jump queue, and join the queue from the back.

life's good
true story
Old 19-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Keep female interested must message gal once a day min.
Out once 2 weeks min.
No contact helps, contact gal after few weeks sound casual.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just 1 cent worth from a female POV....

I guess it really depends why she dumped u. If u cheated on her, forget it, move on, dont ever appear even in front of her. Don't even try to initiate contact. Cause she's probably still having a difficult time healing and by doing so, you will only hurt her even more. Unless that's your intentions. If she wants and can forgive u, she will come and look for u. if not, let go.

If the only reason u meet her once a month is to fuck, den again, let go of her ba. she probably finally wake up to her senses and realised that you are not worth her investing more emotions anymore. dont try to say good words to get back to her anymore. moreover, if u can only afford to meet her once a month, how much do u actually love her? are u just wanting to get her back cause u feel like ur ego/pride is hurt? this girl gives 18 months of her time to u. more den enough for her to get into a proper and committed relationship w someone else whom will love n cherish her normally, bring her to dates etc. So unless u gonna be able to do that, on a LONGTERM basis, means meet her maybe 2-3 times a week, sometimes once a week etc, dont go disturb her life liao.

As for ways to get her back.

Only got one : willing to change, and show her that u can change. if shes willing to u turn, she will.

PS. there's a reason why a girl finally left u. go think about it first before thinking about how to get her back.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 10
king2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud ofking2525 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
just 1 cent worth from a female POV....

I guess it really depends why she dumped u. If u cheated on her, forget it, move on, dont ever appear even in front of her. Don't even try to initiate contact. Cause she's probably still having a difficult time healing and by doing so, you will only hurt her even more. Unless that's your intentions. If she wants and can forgive u, she will come and look for u. if not, let go.

If the only reason u meet her once a month is to fuck, den again, let go of her ba. she probably finally wake up to her senses and realised that you are not worth her investing more emotions anymore. dont try to say good words to get back to her anymore. moreover, if u can only afford to meet her once a month, how much do u actually love her? are u just wanting to get her back cause u feel like ur ego/pride is hurt? this girl gives 18 months of her time to u. more den enough for her to get into a proper and committed relationship w someone else whom will love n cherish her normally, bring her to dates etc. So unless u gonna be able to do that, on a LONGTERM basis, means meet her maybe 2-3 times a week, sometimes once a week etc, dont go disturb her life liao.

As for ways to get her back.

Only got one : willing to change, and show her that u can change. if shes willing to u turn, she will.

PS. there's a reason why a girl finally left u. go think about it first before thinking about how to get her back.

Well said!!
Old 20-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Well said. It was long distance relationship. Different country. I could only meet her once or twice a month. After a while she felt neglected and she wanted to meet other people. Maybe those people can meet her needs. I do take everyone advice about moving on.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Well said. It was long distance relationship. Different country. I could only meet her once or twice a month. After a while she felt neglected and she wanted to meet other people. Maybe those people can meet her needs. I do take everyone advice about moving on.
At least shes honest in telling u she wants to meet other people instead of doing it behind your back.

Maybe if u want her back first thing you need to think is can you commit to spending more time together like flying over on weekends (assuming shes not too far), and just spend time with her as friends to let her know u r willing to change.

If not just move on ba for everyones good.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
extremewealthy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS must commit in spending more money too
Old 22-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much? $25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyfiva View Post
Don't forget to get your money back
Old 22-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
HottieQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
First of all, it was her who dumped you. You don't get her back, she gets you back.

Certainly, you don't have chips to bargain.
Fully agreed with you on this!
Old 22-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckvirgim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS should move on.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS intro ur ex to us. If we get to fuck her, will send u the vids....

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twentyfiva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

S$25millions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragon View Post