The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian GF vs China GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
There’s no difference in nationalities......it’s just depend on the upbringing of that girl u meet.

There’s sure to be girls with bad characters in every country....even in Singapore, there’s alot of girls who only want money and then go around cheating guys money, this is how other Asian countries labelled Singapore girls. However, there’s also good one too.

Be it Malaysian or PRC, it’s depend on yr feel & the views of yours on her. I got 20+ Friends (some r rich & some r middles class) who married PRC. Their families never request any single cents from them. The wives even contributed to half of the family expenses. These are the experiences I see with my own eyes on the 20+ families, with PRC wives.
Upped you also for another great answer.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Really depends bro. If the woman is smarter than u and u cant manage. U forever kana conrtol by her.
If at a high cost of living city like singapore, having a smart wife who is presumably well educated and professionally employed, is an advantage. Dual income where the wife's earnings is almost equal to the husband, is like having a main and backup engine for the family.

Finding smart and good looker wife ... that's the tough part.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Today I have asked a PRC female colleague on why did she divorce her ex husband, she reply me, all men must be very capable of anything. If there is any set back, the guy no matter what must swollow his pride n must continue to strive to be better. Or in another way, to earn more money.

Then I have ask another two Malaysians, one from west Malaysia, another from east Malaysia. Both reply if possible of course they do want their husband to be capable too. But they also do know men have their weak spots n is the wives job to make sure they are at peace when the husband is back from work.

I hear liao, I was touched but I am a divorce man. So ya. Y didn't I met any of these two Malaysian earlier?

Truth is, do ur homework. No matter any gold advice we could give, is ur choice to make urself worthwhile. This life is too short for bad choices.

One last thing, I heard many prc says a lot about our local food that taste horrible. So if TS can tahan the extreme taste of China food. Go ahead. The Mala hot pot we had in SG r nothing compare to the mainland version.

Majority, ppl will consider Malaysian as 1st choice on the list. Hope my experience n exposure can help TS n other bros in this kind of situation. If I had offended any of the bros n sis here, I apologize. Not finding fault. Peace...
Old 19-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twentyfiva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All depends on attitude and character
Old 19-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

extremewealthy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not Indonesian GF or Thai GF?
Old 20-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Today I have asked a PRC female colleague on why did she divorce her ex husband, she reply me, all men must be very capable of anything. If there is any set back, the guy no matter what must swollow his pride n must continue to strive to be better. Or in another way, to earn more money.

Then I have ask another two Malaysians, one from west Malaysia, another from east Malaysia. Both reply if possible of course they do want their husband to be capable too. But they also do know men have their weak spots n is the wives job to make sure they are at peace when the husband is back from work.

I hear liao, I was touched but I am a divorce man. So ya. Y didn't I met any of these two Malaysian earlier?

Truth is, do ur homework. No matter any gold advice we could give, is ur choice to make urself worthwhile. This life is too short for bad choices.

One last thing, I heard many prc says a lot about our local food that taste horrible. So if TS can tahan the extreme taste of China food. Go ahead. The Mala hot pot we had in SG r nothing compare to the mainland version.

Majority, ppl will consider Malaysian as 1st choice on the list. Hope my experience n exposure can help TS n other bros in this kind of situation. If I had offended any of the bros n sis here, I apologize. Not finding fault. Peace...
bro good advice ,, i agree malaysian are still better choice for wife material ,,
Old 20-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Even sisters from the same household has different personality and their characters are shaped by own experiences and other socialization events.

How to compare girls from different country?

I belrve whether white skin, black skin, yellow skin, Chinese from Sg/msia/prc, there are good and there are bad. Don’t generalised. Just cast your net wide and there will be someone for u.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

foldabla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would prefer Malaysian than Singaporean
Old 22-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Foxplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The topic is Malaysian vs China

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldabla View Post
I would prefer Malaysian than Singaporean
Old 22-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not Pinoy or Myanmar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremewealthy View Post
Why not Indonesian GF or Thai GF?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Protext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProtext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro good advice ,, i agree malaysian are still better choice for wife material ,,
Same here, I think so too
Old 22-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckvirgim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malaysian GF better than PRC GF? Interesting
Old 22-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster