The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

phi pompom.. FR = Field Report na..
btw.. me sibeh hamsup mah so sure see FJ (Fuck Job) rating loh..
Old 16-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

i think maybe bro pro992 wanna write FK (French Kiss) not tried..
Old 16-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
phi pompom.. FR = Field Report na..
btw.. me sibeh hamsup mah so sure see FJ (Fuck Job) rating loh..
Oh no, Pom wrong again, old man di .....kortot khrap phi phi Dyelook
I thought FJ means "Fuck Jubur"

Yayaya, phi phi guessed correctly it should be FK (French Kiss) like kissing the World Cup

Normally, the right to FK is not commonly given by WL's at ACE and SOS to Cheongsters, unless as I have said before, only a small group of cheongsters could get FK as they are born handsome and charismatic so it is sort of a birth right
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

so many mistakes na nowadays..
later your sifu the belated proffesor come spank your buntut then only you know..
Old 16-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so many mistakes na nowadays..
later your sifu the belated proffesor come spank your buntut then only you know..
Yaloh, he must have read what phi-phi had written .....even daytime also entered my dreams (as daymare) and scolded me like hell, nanti instead of selling to people ice cincau water, sell them instead ice kencing water
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Pro992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro.. their pussy too bushy you cannot find the love hole ah?
I know bro I can not find love hole. I'm happy at least I'm finding a hole
Old 17-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think maybe bro pro992 wanna write FK (French Kiss) not tried..
Hahaha... I'm open to try anything except pussy eating... Can you guys share me some nice contacts who will give good gf experience. Thank you guys
Old 18-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro992 View Post
Hahaha... I'm open to try anything except pussy eating... Can you guys share me some nice contacts who will give good gf experience. Thank you guys
Pom suggests that you tackle Vietcongs rather than PLA (People's Liberation Army) as what Pom had gathered that Vietcongs have booby traps and French Kiss traps (formerly ruled by the French)

Teddy Bear lost his soul when wandering into the Cuci Tunnel at Awan Atas. Vietcongs not even give you a hole but a whole tunnel even order you to "cuci" too.

The late Professor had once told Pom that those PLA's believe in this doctrine: " 病从口入,祸从口出“ (diseases enter through the mouth, calamities come from the mouth) so NO WAY, those PLA's will let you do FK (unless you are very charming)

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom suggests that you tackle Vietcongs rather than PLA (People's Liberation Army) as what Pom had gathered that Vietcongs have booby traps and French Kiss traps (formerly ruled by the French)

Teddy Bear lost his soul when wandering into the Cuci Tunnel at Awan Atas. Vietcongs not even give you a hole but a whole tunnel even order you to "cuci" too.

The late Professor had once told Pom that those PLA's believe in this doctrine: " 病从口入,祸从口出“ (diseases enter through the mouth, calamities come from the mouth) so NO WAY, those PLA's will let you do FK (unless you are very charming)

Thank you pom. I will try next time
Old 20-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

One thing I'd like to add is VietCongs like to cook or buy food and feed their man well.
Not so much from PLA.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
One thing I'd like to add is VietCongs like to cook or buy food and feed their man well.
Not so much from PLA.
Ya, Vietcongs believe in this doctrine: "The shortest path to a man's heart is through his mouth and stomach", so French Kissing is the "password" and feeding real food is the "input", open bra and show booby traps (like camel humps) is the "display", grabbing his "mouse" to facilitate roaming and handling the insertion of his USB (Usable Sex Baton) into her USB port for download without latex-wall.

Moon yee si mahng

PLA are normally pampered animals. The best is that you cook they eat.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya, Vietcongs believe in this doctrine: "The shortest path to a man's heart is through his mouth and stomach", so French Kissing is the "password" and feeding real food is the "input", open bra and show booby traps (like camel humps) is the "display", grabbing his "mouse" to facilitate roaming and handling the insertion of his USB (Usable Sex Baton) into her USB port for download without latex-wall.

Moon yee si mahng

PLA are normally pampered animals. The best is that you cook they eat.
Hahaha well said about VietCongs.
Not only they feed the man well but they are the most open minded about sucking "mouse" with their mouth.

That's why many brothers die under the VietCong's "booby traps".

In 2008 one VietCong WL in Ho Chi Minh cooked chicken soup and noodles when I went to her house.
Also ever bought me one long sleeve shirt.

This is why until today I have a very good impression on VietCong.
Don't play play because you also don't know how you die when the VietCong strikes!
No wonder they can win the Vietnam War.

PLA is completely hopeless. Nowadays less contact with PLA.
Old 20-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

PLA is completely hopeless. Nowadays less contact with PLA.
What Pom had gathered that the trend had changed a lot maybe due to easy access to the internet or some social developments that had along the way.

Pom's observations (correct Pom if wrong):

(a) Way back in the 1970's and even 1980's, Thai puyings were EXTREMELY happy to marry Malaysians. The only keen competitors were Singapore males who were in a better position to entice the Thai puyings. Some claimed that it was as easy as ABC to propose and marry a Thai puying (even non-WL's)

(b) Now, maybe after the turn of the millienum, Malaysian males and Singapore males will definitely lose the competition for Thai puyings' marriage. Almost 99% of marriageable puyings who wanted to marry foreigners, will choose a Guai Low (only whites, which we call them as "wipipo") We have no fight at all. Malaysian males fell to 3rd place in the pecking order.

(c) Now, Vietcongs have married a lot of Singaporeans and Malaysians, so Vietcongs took over the top position of Malaysian and Singapore males' wish lists. Soon, Malaysia will be flooded with Vietcong wives (easier to get registered than PLA wives)

(d) PLA girls are at the bottom of our wish lists, due to their bad reputations as spoiled children from young (little sun). Many rumours about PLA girls are blood suckers, thus many Malaysian bachelors are wary of them and may stop chasing them for marriages.

(e) Likewise, those Pinoys are similar to those Puyings, well sought after by the Wipipo, who tend to like those dark-skinned Pinoys.

Pom reckons that Vietcongs are all out to seduce and entice local males to fall into their booby traps and get married....hahahaha.

Anyway, none of the above applies to Pom, as Pom has no attributes (looks like Mao Zedong and not even my kukujiao (hidden from direct sunlight) is white and poor as a church mouse (to be Tesco mouse, OK) Pom only can afford cheapo ACE bonking after earning a bit from selling ice-water
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-07-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
(c) Now, Vietcongs have married a lot of Singaporeans and Malaysians, so Vietcongs took over the top position of Malaysian and Singapore males' wish lists. Soon, Malaysia will be flooded with Vietcong wives (easier to get registered than PLA wives)

Pom reckons that Vietcongs are all out to seduce and entice local males to fall into their booby traps and get married....hahahaha.
What I understood is those Vietnamese who wish to emigrate their no. 1 choice will be USA or some ang moh country and no. 2 choice is Singapore.

It's a common sight in Singapore and Malaysia that VietCongs have outrun the PLA these days hahaha.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What I understood is those Vietnamese who wish to emigrate their no. 1 choice will be USA or some ang moh country and no. 2 choice is Singapore.

It's a common sight in Singapore and Malaysia that VietCongs have outrun the PLA these days hahaha.
there are Chinese in Africa who have taken African wives!

The closest I've bonked to an AFrican was a Bengali woman.
She was like those Bollywood actress, solid body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1