The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 15-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Lukas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Notice to ALL SAMSTERs (OKT included) - Please read!

Any info on this girl ? No fr at all but she's been here quite long ago. Hope samster can enlighten
www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=535147
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8870 / Power: 15
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at those pics. Really too true to be true.
Old 17-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
extraarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
fake photos....

Last edited by extraarm; 22-06-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dragox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$.com/mingxing/511.html

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/kitty/

Different Number Different location Same Person. All this becoming amusing....

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!gina/c1oq7
not the same person from picture. tested
Old 20-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my view of all these fakes and CMI services is due to ...

1. more and more of the OKTs are operated by PRCs
2. These OKTs have network in China, those operating here are runners, or otherwise act as partners with their network in China
3. local OKTs may be thinning out, ..they may be operating alone as advertiser only. In other words, just merely collect ads fees from the FLs and post for the FLs.
4. Most of the PRCs OKTs core business may not be into FL but property. They rent out the units to the FLs at high price and the FLs in order to recoup their earnings have to work fast fast leading poor services.

So with rental fees, ads fees and they here only 1 or max 2 months etc..what to expect...service drop, fake ..its a vicious cycle.

in the olden days, the whole spirit is sharing for bros to enjoy. But the ball games changed now.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 21782 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

we cannot stop what they put on their own webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragox View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/mingxing/511.html

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/kitty/

Different Number Different location Same Person. All this becoming amusing....

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!gina/c1oq7
not the same person from picture. tested

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 29-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
But in your first sticky you said mgmt can't condone that!
Old 30-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mrsaint100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why not stop their paid advertising altogether? No cos it hurts your revenues right.
Old 30-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Admin.

Is it possible to add a "Report This" button to the webpage so that Samsters can all do their part and report fake adverts quickly and efficiently?

The faster you can take action (such as removing the posting), the fewer Samsters will get cheated. More Samsters are then likely to trust your website.

Cheers!
Old 30-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaint100 View Post
Why not stop their paid advertising altogether? No cos it hurts your revenues right.
The forum is high volume and high bandwidth and needs lots of money to run. As the years have gone buy, overheads have gone up even further as lots of money has to be spent in the current environment on securing the site from a myriad of threats that can bring a site to its knees or worse... hijack the whole domain.

A few years after I started, I was in the red to the tune of more than USD100,000 because I had zero advertising revenue. Those were the "good old days" of sharing and caring but unfortunately, the caring did not extend to caring for the finances of the forum owner.

It was a great period for the members. It was traumatic time for me. I was considering shutting down the site to avoid going further into the red.

To pay the bills, I changed from a "hobby mode" to a business model and leased out advertising space. This has helped keep the forum going since 2006.

However, con men advertisers do not help the forum at all as pissed off members will go elsewhere. That is why I created the non zap zone where members can report the recalcitrants. They can also report the post using the feature in the top right hand corner of each post.

If the crooked advertisers don't mend their ways, they are out of the forum.

I actually started this forum with no intention whatsoever of promoting freelance operations. It was strictly to provide a feedback avenue for the legal sex scene and the health centres. The success of the forum attracted all the freelancers and what you see today is the end result of a compromise.

My apologies if it has not turned out perfect but unfortunately there are harsh realities in life that make perfection an unattainable ideal rather than realistic goal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Just did a quick calculation.... if every active member was willing to pay the price of plate of char kuay teow a month in subscription fees, I would not need advertising revenue anymore. I could rely entirely on subscription revenue.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Just did a quick calculation.... if every active member was willing to pay the price of plate of char kuay teow a month in subscription fees, I would not need advertising revenue anymore. I could rely entirely on subscription revenue.

There is a Chinese saying 没人嫌钱多. I have seen my own family members, fellow colleagues business leaders and especially our garmen. All say the same thing, once they made the money they will continue to rack their brains for more money! All in the name of being prudent!

Boss your words this time I won't believe . You have succumb to money once, you will succumb to it again!even when every one is a paid subscriber, there will be VIP, Vvip, exclusive clubs will appear...etc. to me your act of giving in to money is like the Pope converting to other religion, I sense that there is no more hope here. Fake pictures and bad cheonging experience riddled this forum and you said Bo Bian...Chinaman called the shots in this forum! Just like a host of prc building contractors are building our dbss, hdb...etc. results are sub standard finishing and tons of unhappiness. Once this forum is destroyed they will move on to another forum...just my thoughts
Old 01-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
nirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
There is a Chinese saying 没人嫌钱多. I have seen my own family members, fellow colleagues business leaders and especially our garmen. All say the same thing, once they made the money they will continue to rack their brains for more money! All in the name of being prudent!

Boss your words this time I won't believe . You have succumb to money once, you will succumb to it again!even when every one is a paid subscriber, there will be VIP, Vvip, exclusive clubs will appear...etc. to me your act of giving in to money is like the Pope converting to other religion, I sense that there is no more hope here. Fake pictures and bad cheonging experience riddled this forum and you said Bo Bian...Chinaman called the shots in this forum! Just like a host of prc building contractors are building our dbss, hdb...etc. results are sub standard finishing and tons of unhappiness. Once this forum is destroyed they will move on to another forum...just my thoughts
So what you are suggesting is that he should run the forum at a loss?

This is a forum with 300K members, with 200K threads, 6million posts and right now, there are probably around 80k people visiting at the same time. This kind of server needs alot of money. And unless this is a sex charity, who pays? Its either we pay or the OKTs pay. I rather the OKTs pay and we have people who weeds out the bad eggs. We all wished to go back to the past where so many great girls but the reality is this. We all benefited from this forum and no one is asking any members to pay unless you want to.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

I make a fixed amount every month that covers the overheads with some left over to fund my hobbies.

The amount has not changed over the years. In fact it dropped when on-line gambling was banned and all the on line bookie adverts and accounts were removed.

It would be nice if you could bring it up to former levels as I have had to cut down on the number of coffees I drink daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post

Old 01-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every solution will lead to new set of problem, there is no perfect solution.
Advert Space Available