The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shockwave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

If anyone knows VIP is up and running please share here
Old 19-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sginker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
So as customer, bo taiji right?
not affected, just held at the buffet area for like an hr. then released. they took our passports / nric initially. but im not sure if they can bring us go police station for questioning, but for this time all customers walked freely.

anyone familiar w malaysia's law can advise?
Old 19-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sginker69 View Post
not affected, just held at the buffet area for like an hr. then released. they took our passports / nric initially. but im not sure if they can bring us go police station for questioning, but for this time all customers walked freely.

anyone familiar w malaysia's law can advise?
I can't say much about Malaysia law but I can share the SOP of the Mudland Polis from past experiences of their raid procedures. All persons found inside the premises are separated into customers, victims, workers, syndicate members.

Workers, victims & syndicate members are brought back for follow up investigations. Local customers are released after particulars are recorded. Foreigners will be ask to pay a "fine" and can be released from scene. Those that decline or refuse to pay will be brought back where the "fine" is larger amount. Still refuse to pay then sleep inside lockup lor.
Or worse they may include you as syndicate member and charge you in court. So always pay on the spot and leave quietly if you are foreigner.

This was the SOP that was prevailing during UMNO's rule..... I do not know whether is still the same practice now.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 8
keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think rule change under D M now. He change the whole AV section make them to be more honry and money minded.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For sure, they will only catch those who are beautiful so when they are in prison the police can set free service from them so they no need pay still can get free service.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Not sure what will happen if you are from another country and was caught pants down during the raid?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Anyway they are just a bunch of idiots who want free fuck and money only.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard a captain smashed a customer HP for taking video. The customer revenge by reporting to police. That's why the raid happened.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
I heard a captain smashed a customer HP for taking video. The customer revenge by reporting to police. That's why the raid happened.
Oh you mean it happened yesterday? I did heard got captain ask customers not to take video. But I didn't get to see. But I dun think it is due to that as the operation seems to plan well.
Old 19-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
Oh you mean it happened yesterday? I did heard got captain ask customers not to take video. But I didn't get to see. But I dun think it is due to that as the operation seems to plan well.
The HP incident happened last week. The raid was yesterday. Heard it was a rich Chinese ah tiong. Got money to get police to do the revenge.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Bmw7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Still can go today?
Old 19-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

I just want to know if the spa will be open again and also those girls that were arrested , will they be back or deported.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

What is the name of the current captain that keeps tabs on the bookings during parade ?
Tall stout dude

Got another lackey smaller size and half voice with hair all combed back
Old 19-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Every week there are claims of suspected video recording by the girls but most of these claims are negative after checking the hp of the customers. Most are downloaded pictures from the VIP wechat and which the girls mistaken as secretly taken and complain to agent. Even if there is recording.... they will just delete the video /photos and warn the customer. No such thing as resort to violence. This is not the reason why the raids happened.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
What is the name of the current captain that keeps tabs on the bookings during parade ?
Tall stout dude

Got another lackey smaller size and half voice with hair all combed back
Tall or Stout ? ......... so contradicting

The current honcho in charge of VIP is Kelvin aka La La Zai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread