The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Does not matter la.
Apple is not a gong jiao FL.
She sure got plan B one la. So many all over the world go bangkok book her also.
She come back or not also wont die one.

Just a reminder to bros being KC-ed by FLs.
Aiya sure got their loyal supporters one la... Thai girls are mostly known for KC people so those carrots who haven't wake up yet please do so unless u want to have a huge hole in your bank
Old 19-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Hmm.. yes its true that im concerned but only to a certain extent. But yes i understand where you’re coming from. Thanks for your advice and have a great day. 😊
Cheers bro.
I understand your concern, cause apple made booking an FL pretty MAGICAL.
That's why my brain stop me at 2 sessions on her first tour.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 19-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JHMC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

test new : https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=696722

OKT : good, very good - 9/10
Girl Service : 1/10
ask to go afte 1 hrs

try at own risk. RTF : 2000% No
Old 19-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Aiya sure got their loyal supporters one la... Thai girls are mostly known for KC people so those carrots who haven't wake up yet please do so unless u want to have a huge hole in your bank
My bank bullet proof one.
Any FL KC me also hard to get anything. cause i got no trust for them.
Sperm bank can la. suck all she want.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 19-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does not matter la.
Apple is not a gong jiao FL.
She sure got plan B one la. So many all over the world go bangkok book her also.
She come back or not also wont die one.

Just a reminder to bros being KC-ed by FLs.
Cfm one la she go back will text those carrots to come Bangkok then bonk her take her out pay for everything that's y she also not stupid... then after u will have more n more go look for her so she still earns. Don't believe what FL say la all bullshit one.. they work this line got reason one.. if more n more carrots support them the better more $$
Old 19-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
My bank bullet proof one.
Any FL KC me also hard to get anything. cause i got no trust for them.
Sperm bank can la. suck all she want.
I like that. Your bank bullet proof.
My sperm bank also bullet proof.

The serial Zapper upgraded liao. Now can Zap 64Pts with just 5 accs,

Swee u Zapped more and we try catch see which stable u from. When your own stable ganna u will feel pain u dumb ass
Old 19-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Wow My fav stable left 1 girl? What happen sia..
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 19-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Wow My fav stable left 1 girl? What happen sia..
bro, i think u know liao.... UP LORRY!!!!!
Old 19-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, i think u know liao.... UP LORRY!!!!!
Which lorry? 4wheeler or 6?
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 19-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Which lorry? 4wheeler or 6?
5 tonner
Old 19-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
5 tonner
LOL Who's the V-Comm? U? Remind all Sit behind remember safety belt must wear. If not MP catch.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
LOL Who's the V-Comm? U? Remind all Sit behind remember safety belt must wear. If not MP catch.
haha not me la i ORD liao. maybe those still active one lor
Old 19-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

So many comments on kc and carrot...
I think kc anot, is really up to the willing party, some dont mind pay more and enjoy the company (not just totally sex) and just want gains out of it (more fk fk fk fk fk!)

End of the day, just treat like a game, as long not cheated and lose it all, i think its fine.
For the past years, i still have contacts with some still, and even have an amazingly road trips in thailand.

You may gain something or lose something, just fun man, no need to be so extreme. In the end only OKT win most, no need to bash fellow chiongsters 😬
Old 19-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with M and here's my fr:

Looks: 8/10. Closely resembles the photos. CFM look
Body: 8/10. Curvy figure. Enhanced boobs with firm ass.
Service: 8/10. Good attitude. Smiling throughout the session and tries to have a conversation with me.
Comms: 7/10. Able to speak basic english.
RTF: Unlikely. I like to try new girls.

Overall i'm a happy man when i left. At least what i saw is what i get and the girl has a good attitude. My worst fear is looks different from photos or poor attitude. Heng this time.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tio zap just go rep exchange thread and up back ^^^

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1