The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Note : There's no such thing as a "standard market rate" and in this thread, we don't want any GQs or carrots that are willingly chopped to give $50 for a jerk off.
well said. this joint has lost its appeal after they start to pop the gq
Old 13-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sefton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, am looking for teasing massage with no release. Pls pm me thanks in advance.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Hi bro,

The ML I introduced is 40+ but she really gives intense teasing. Her teasing is the most intense based on my assessment with few other ML.

Lookwise, as long as she is not ugly and provide good service, I don't really care as most of session, I am not even looking at her.

Of course having a SYT that provide equal treatment will be all the better and I wish you can share with me.
Hi bro care to exchange contacts? I can share one with free teasing
Old 13-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
symbiosis is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just went to 1 reputable massage shop.. totally clean 1 but i try to push their limits.

Paid and went in. Did not choose ml and i was assign a prc milf. Wanted a good rub so dont bother.

Halfway through, i tried to push limit by raising my butt and i request her to massage my inner thigh as it is "tight".
She give a small laugh.. and i think hosay liao lor..

Overall, massage my inner thigh and butt as i requested but did not touch my jewel. Paid her only 10 dollars and left happily with teasing but no release.

I spoke to her after massage and she say i am the first 1 in the shop that ask her massage my butt lol
Old 13-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Just went to 1 reputable massage shop.. totally clean 1 but i try to push their limits.

Paid and went in. Did not choose ml and i was assign a prc milf. Wanted a good rub so dont bother.

Halfway through, i tried to push limit by raising my butt and i request her to massage my inner thigh as it is "tight".

Overall, massage my inner thigh and butt as i requested but did not touch my jewel. Paid her only 10 dollars and left happily with teasing but no release.

I spoke to her after massage and she say i am the first 1 in the shop that ask her massage my butt lol
You all really...... KNN too much money ah?
Old 13-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
You all really...... KNN too much money ah?
What knn.. she do a bit more.. risking her job for u to song.. u cannot.give her a bit tips meh? I only give 10 though. Will.give 20 if she had touch mu jewel.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

like that only you happy and still give $10 tips ? what if she start massaging your balls and cock head like the ML i had ?
Old 14-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
69hdly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro mind sharing contacts for teasing massage?
thanks in advance!
Old 16-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing this experience today when I went to a spa during lunch near Jln Sultan. Had some free time so I opted for the 90mins massage at this place I have been frequenting for a good clean rub. Nothing to brag about the place and I usually dont book and just go for randoms. She, being the first that went to provide a little more tease.

Changed to the disposable undies in the room and got a ML (guessing late 30s) from PRC that has been here for 7 years. She was quite chatty and broke the ice easily. Starting with her knees above me faced down and did some cracking to my back. SOP presses for a bit then came the oil.. around my butt and with occasional brushes to the balls. Then bent each leg to give a thorough rub all the way in to the inner thighs towards the groin, again with the occasional brushes.

Her massage skills were definitely there and worth the keep.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to one joint shared by one bro.

Start with one hour session. The massage itself was not so good, focus too much on shoulder and neck and use too many elbow and forearm that is not my liking. Told ML to stop working on shoulder and neck and go to other areas after a most 20min.
To my surprise she said "So I go straight to your butt and lower area ok?
Then the intense teasing. She pulled my shorts down to knee level and molest my butt, scrotum, and even my prick. It was heavenly. I extend another half hour and let her massage from front. At one time, I almost though she will HJ but no. She also allowed roaming on her B cup boob.

In total damage $100, $75 for 90min and $25 tips for ML for her great job done. No release though, Release my self during bath after the session.
Hi bro care to share and exchange? Will up you in return.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Benny9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact to share for those ML?
Old 19-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

To those bros that pm me..

The spa is a reputable 1 la. No special 1.. i maybe just lucky to let her touch a bit only. Dont intend to share later ppl think there dirty. The ml also scared.. dont want to do for me again haha
Old 20-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Note : There's no such thing as a "standard market rate" and in this thread, we don't want any GQs or carrots that are willingly chopped to give $50 for a jerk off.
Hi bro ceeko any newbie lobang from our playground?
Old 20-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
To those bros that pm me..

The spa is a reputable 1 la. No special 1.. i maybe just lucky to let her touch a bit only. Dont intend to share later ppl think there dirty. The ml also scared.. dont want to do for me again haha
then you post FR for fuck ? just keep it to yourself lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1