The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKG6263B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Never had a chance to raw any of them..And tat time i go visit michelle her BJ cause me to have STD knn use too much teeth BBBJ me..haiz
Michelle transit Std to you?
Old 18-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG6263B View Post
Michelle transit Std to you?

Ya la...her teeth kip bua my kkj..nxt 2 days my skin started swollen..den got ulcer..took me 1 week to recover..pain like fark!
Old 18-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Ya la...her teeth kip bua my kkj..nxt 2 days my skin started swollen..den got ulcer..took me 1 week to recover..pain like fark!
I rmb the last time I bonk her there a fishy smell lo..
Old 18-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
I rmb the last time I bonk her there a fishy smell lo..
Two possibilities:

1. Mildew from the not so good air-con unit, or
2. Dried cum from all the previous bonks that spilled onto the carpet

Up to your imagination.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I had my fun at 235 south bridge road too..won't mentioned name coz the ml still in the biz

Yea that was the shop i started with
But i late starter, half year after i start raids become more often and shops getting lesser and lesser

Any of those gems from there still around? Ebby, vivian, summer etc...
Old 26-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Those were the days, really miss Michelle and Meow.

Just wondering anyone ever had anal sex with Michelle before? There was rumour that she allows anal and even advertised on $$$$$$ for a period of time.
Old 27-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
But i late starter, half year after i start raids become more often and shops getting lesser and lesser

Oh man Vivian and ebby. Best ever.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I believed she’s now married to a rich Singaporean and now enjoying life as a tai tai.
Zhun bo?

Currently there's a thread on her, she's still in the line and in same business.

It doesn't look like she's married to a rich Sporean & enjoying life as a tai tai leh..
Old 13-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

i miss ah lamb! shes super beautiful! man shes damn sweet! i wonder how is she! she doesnt reply her we chat le
Old 19-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
i miss ah lamb! shes super beautiful! man shes damn sweet! i wonder how is she! she doesnt reply her we chat le
She's probably still working, unless she found someone to help her clear her debts and help support her parents. Yes, she's beautiful (though not exactly my type, only tried her once) but she is not exactly a spring chicken anymore. She's 33 this year, if I am not mistaken.

I hope she somehow managed to get out of this field and lead a normal life, no matter how unlikely this may be.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Smile Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

And for those who follow the IG accounts of some of the girls from the same era...........Chanel just posted a few hours ago that she's 15 weeks pregnant (with an ultrasound image of her baby).

That is one happy ending that I am very happy to hear about!
Old 20-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Miss Ah Lamb too. Hope that she is back to her normal life. She is real pretty, even without makeup. 33 this year in China, guess life should be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
She's probably still working, unless she found someone to help her clear her debts and help support her parents. Yes, she's beautiful (though not exactly my type, only tried her once) but she is not exactly a spring chicken anymore. She's 33 this year, if I am not mistaken.

I hope she somehow managed to get out of this field and lead a normal life, no matter how unlikely this may be.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Vivian still in the field, working hard, but very careful. because of AV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post

Old 20-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Vivian still in the field, working hard, but very careful. because of AV.
Heard she work from home now..
Old 20-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

May aka Cat currently working in Bugis was a catch to me, had some great time with her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread