The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Xiaowei service is nothing to shout abt...but she the most chio ml in parklane la. And she easily wet .hahaha she aloe me to French her la while I rubba her wet pussy
I don't have that kind of treatment from Xiaowei, still alot of restrictions.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
I don't have that kind of treatment from Xiaowei, still alot of restrictions.
U regular of her?maybe depends on her mood too..hahhaa
Old 19-07-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So serious meh what kind of trouble she created
She didn't explain further. All started when she ask me if I've find May at her new place, I never tell her the truth given her reputation as a loud mouth but she does know exactly where May is now working.

After finishing with Xiaowei yesterday, walked past May's former shop at 3rd floor, her ex boss also asked if I've gone to Katong to visit her. Guess many there knows where May is now.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
U regular of her?maybe depends on her mood too..hahhaa
Not really regular, mostly will only go to her if all my other regulars not available.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Level 3 joints will need to bargain as one of the joints there, the WLs are ex OT so they will quote OT prices.
Ic...whose yr regular bro...can recommend..parklane ml all quite old Liao..only xiaowei is younger and better looking one..easy wet
Old 19-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Just to check what is xw usual working hour? Sometimes go around 2+ to 3 the shop is closed sometimes go around 9+pm also closed.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Just to check what is xw usual working hour? Sometimes go around 2+ to 3 the shop is closed sometimes go around 9+pm also closed.
I usually go just before lunch, slightly after 11am. Most of the time Xiaowei is around.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I usually go just before lunch, slightly after 11am. Most of the time Xiaowei is around.
Wah u live/work around the Parklane area ah?
Old 22-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!

Where is XW usually situated?
Old 24-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
saw xiaowei in her shop 2plus pm yesterday.
Old 26-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 16
Luxy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuxy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

M&M no more liao?
Old 27-07-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxy View Post
M&M no more liao?
Michelle still around. May no more.
Old 27-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxy View Post
M&M no more liao?
May is at Katong, her new place a bit better than her previous one at parklane. She's still the same, very money face, everything can do if you gave enough dough.
Old 27-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
May is at Katong, her new place a bit better than her previous one at parklane. She's still the same, very money face, everything can do if you gave enough dough.
Can list a breakdown of how much to give
Old 27-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can list a breakdown of how much to give
Must play smart. A lot of the MP will quote prices very high. With the same amount you can go SGW or geylang and get better treatment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread