The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

GLJM14G10, Thnn. Her name sounds something like that. She is a fair, slim, busty, legal, Cat 40, Thai WL. Quite pretty. Her breasts are quite a handful and felt natural. About 1.54m? Good FJ, no complaints. RTF: Yes. This was a rare time where I paid peanuts but got a pearl. The drawback is the timing is a short 20 mins. Furthermore her OKT told me beforehand that 5 mins were to be used for showering, leaving only 15 mins for bed action.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Sorry you had a bad session Undsta. Moral of the story, do not follow the OKTs' so called recommendations right? Unless we had prior good experiences with them.
Yes you are correct, have been so many years in GL.. but shit happened.. anyways will keep your words in mind.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH14 G9

In the fish tank with magic mirror, look beautiful and leggy. Come out already, face 6 points, legs not that long. But still pleasant looking. In the room, take out clothes, boobs only A.

CBJ 7/10. ok
FJ 7/10 - got beautiful arse for doggy, great cushioning, and finished in missionary.
Overall 7/10 - good fuck, nice personality, hard working and chatty. beside the small boobs, the body is not bad, with some nice curves and not too fleshy
Old 26-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Hi Comm and bros,
Just a short FR.

JM4G3, $40.

Type : 30+ Milf , from Chiang Mai. Although have abit of age, doesn't look auntie at all. Confident woman type. Slight Viet feeling
Body : Fair skin, C+ enhanced 75% hardness. Slight fats and have decent hump. Overall considered as curvy body.
Service : SOP, nipple abit, balls abit, cbj very normal, everything nothing good and bad.

Rtf? Maybe, I like confident milf looking.
Just to check, she speaks decent amount of chinese, a bit petite in size and have shoulder length hair?
Old 27-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Just to check, she speaks decent amount of chinese, a bit petite in size and have shoulder length hair?
Not sure if she speaks Mandarin, but she is definitely not petite and shoulder length hair.

Wassup? Looking for your long lost dream lady? (:
Old 27-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

CNY surcharge on ?
Old 27-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yes surcharge on
Old 27-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

GL houses open tonight? If there's surcharge, how much is it usually? Thanks
Old 27-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Not sure if she speaks Mandarin, but she is definitely not petite and shoulder length hair.

Wassup? Looking for your long lost dream lady? (:
Hmmm....wonder is it her? The previous G3 completed hertour of duty & returned to Chiangmai. Dunno whether she renewed another term of action in SG (also dunno whether this is allowed by immigration).

The way you described was something like the previous G3. Sucks at catbath too. But nvm. Thanks. Will make a trip down to looksie.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last week try G11, L18H36

looks : 6.5/10 (syt , but given birth)
body : 7/10 , boob fake, tummy fats but still fair and pretty. steam
BJ : TBH, one of the best, licking of balls damn shiok
FJ: 7/10 pretty normal on this and came in 10mins tgt
Old 01-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dexternew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just$$$=bbbj+cim
Old 03-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

JM14 G12

Picked her out of the lineup this hot, sleepy afternoon.

Haven't chiong budget thais at this jalan for a while, so i hesitated, checking out all the girls sat there, and it was fun to hear their collective sighs, groans and likely a few curses muttered at me when i eventually said, "12"

Got $10 change for the $50 note i paid ... so no CNY surcharge, if there ever was one.

Looks & Figure : Smooth tanned skin, blemish free. Sporty kind of toned, firm body with just a bit of tummy fat. Quite good condition liao for a young mother (says she has a 6 year old son).

Boobs : all the girls i saw there seem to have big cups. Hers is like C or D, felt natural. Nicely shaped too. Allows gentle squeezing and sucking her nips during FJ.

CBJ : Just a short while. She does some slow suction, more vacuum than movement.

FJ : She asked me to go on top, so i pumped her in missionary, alternately squeezing her boobs and kissing her neck till i cum. Smelled nice.

RTF : Don't mind book her 2 sessions to find out what else she can offer with more time available. Friendly and no rush feeling.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
JM14 G12

Picked her out of the lineup this hot, sleepy afternoon.

Haven't chiong budget thais at this jalan for a while, so i hesitated, checking out all the girls sat there, and it was fun to hear their collective sighs, groans and likely a few curses muttered at me when i eventually said, "12"

Got $10 change for the $50 note i paid ... so no CNY surcharge, if there ever was one.

Looks & Figure : Smooth tanned skin, blemish free. Sporty kind of toned, firm body with just a bit of tummy fat. Quite good condition liao for a young mother (says she has a 6 year old son).

Boobs : all the girls i saw there seem to have big cups. Hers is like C or D, felt natural. Nicely shaped too. Allows gentle squeezing and sucking her nips during FJ.

CBJ : Just a short while. She does some slow suction, more vacuum than movement.

FJ : She asked me to go on top, so i pumped her in missionary, alternately squeezing her boobs and kissing her neck till i cum. Smelled nice.

RTF : Don't mind book her 2 sessions to find out what else she can offer with more time available. Friendly and no rush feeling.
This girl can french?
Old 04-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dexternew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now a days all bbbj
Think B4 French
KNN ci bi
Old 04-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
This girl can french?
Didn't try. She had makeup on. And there's only about 15 min left after preliminaries and shower ... not much time for other stunts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1