The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How to deal with men who keep hitting on others’ wives?

I find men who hit on others’ wives to be the most despicable kind if scumbag.
Even if the woman’s marriage is in trouble, a man should never take advantage of the situation. To me it is a code of conduct of a respectable human being. You don’t do to others what you don’t want to happen to yourself.

I have unfortunately met a guy who lacks such code of conduct. How do I deal with him?

Last edited by parrotkid; 16-02-2018 at 11:38 PM.
Old 17-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to deal with men who keep hitting on others’ wives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I find men who hit on others’ wives to be the most despicable kind if scumbag.
Even if the woman’s marriage is in trouble, a man should never take advantage of the situation. To me it is a code of conduct of a respectable human being. You don’t do to others what you don’t want to happen to yourself.

I have unfortunately met a guy who lacks such code of conduct. How do I deal with him?
Be polite and ask him to back off.
If cannot, then warn him verbally and list out everything to him about what is going to happen if this continues, then see what you want to do.
Old 17-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Already told him very nicely without threatening him.
He refuses to back off.
My friends suggest I beat him up.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster (B)

jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Already told him very nicely without threatening him.
He refuses to back off.
My friends suggest I beat him up.
Then if you want to beat then beat. No need to say so much since you have your own thinking. I mean if you are that nature, that guy wouldn't want to step on your tail in the first place. At times, maybe is the way you behave that let others feel that you are a pushover. If you are smart enough, all you need is to pay money and it works wonder.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
Then if you want to beat then beat. No need to say so much since you have your own thinking. I mean if you are that nature, that guy wouldn't want to step on your tail in the first place. At times, maybe is the way you behave that let others feel that you are a pushover. If you are smart enough, all you need is to pay money and it works wonder.
I do not interact with that bastard. He is married and should pay attention to his own marriage instead of messing with others’.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I do not interact with that bastard. He is married and should pay attention to his own marriage instead of messing with others’.
There are many form of people in this world. Just sbf alone, there are tons of weirdos around. There was a divorcee whom told me that there are many guys who gave fake photos to meet her up and I do believe her. I mean I am certain you do have some form of betrayal too as in visiting ml, going to ktv or thai discos. Many of those are others' woman too. Every thing has two side of a coin.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

If that guy is itchy I can pay him to go Geylang for fucks.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that guy is itchy I can pay him to go Geylang for fucks.
If he is married why don’t you find out his marriage status? If he’s happily married maybe you can let the wife know. If he’s not happily married you know why he’s hitting on your wife. But in the first place why is your wife responding ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I do sleep around and am fortunate enough to get ons quite regularly with my uni friends, international students and chance encounters. But i will never bang another guy's gf or wife - its a code of respect for me and i live by this virtue. I wouldnt like it if another dude banged my gf so i will never do it to others.

I think guys who bang other dude's wife or gf knowingly are srsly jerks.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

why is your wife reciprocating in the first place? have a chat with her first?
Old 18-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Take evidence of his gallivanting and show his wife. Wife sure piss off that he spend time with another woman instead of wife and kids. Put it on their Facebook account and reposting.

As to why your wife still reciprocate, I don't know, but you have every right to your sanctity of your marriage.

Rock On Bro
Old 19-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Take evidence of his gallivanting and show his wife. Wife sure piss off that he spend time with another woman instead of wife and kids. Put it on their Facebook account and reposting.

As to why your wife still reciprocate, I don't know, but you have every right to your sanctity of your marriage.

Rock On Bro
My wife is naive. We are not on the best of terms. maybe just a normal marriage. This guy is jobless so he has plenty of time to entertain my wife. That bastard's wife works so he does not have to.
I work everyday to maintain the family especially now that my wife has stopped working. The burden on me is very great. While I am supporting the family she goes out and is play Pokemon and gets sweetalked this way. I am truly very disappointed with my wife. She finds excuses for neglecting my kids.
Old 19-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
sad to say i ve a lot of this kind of woman . your wife is unlikely to be beyond reproach here bro . perhaps they find solitude in each other's company. hav a chat w ur wife bro .... and move on if needed.....

Quote:
My wife is naive. We are not on the best of terms. maybe just a normal marriage. This guy is jobless so he has plenty of time to entertain my wife. That bastard's wife works so he does not have to.
I work everyday to maintain the family especially now that my wife has stopped working. The burden on me is very great. While I am supporting the family she goes out and is play Pokemon and gets sweetalked this way. I am truly very disappointed with my wife. She finds excuses for neglecting my kids.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Unfriend him. I did.
Old 27-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

U started another thread on this topic. It takes two hands to clap if ur wife is not interested in him no matter what he goes she will ignore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1