The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blownup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Circumcise Cock - Check out this babe's blog

A Thing (or Two) About Holly Jean: Got A Cock? Snip It

So do you circumcise yours?

Thursday, July 23, 2009
Got A Cock? Snip It
Now that I've got your attention....

This is another one of those posts where I'm going to be brutally honest about sex. So if you're easily offended, or will go around spreading rumours about me being promiscuous (simply because I have an opinion about sex?) then... stop reading. Just click on one of my ads and go shopping instead.

But the truth of the matter is the penis is ugly.

Now don't get me wrong... I do love a hard cock. I don't bat for the other side.

But when I look back at past BFs ... I'd have to say that perhaps all but one had ugly penises. One was worse than ugly (read on!).

It didn't stop me from "loving" those men (despite their aesthetically challenged penises).... I'm using inverted commas because I'm not sure if I really knew what love was back then.

One particularly bad penis belonged to my then BF, let's call him George. (He was actually Mr Print & Wank I wrote about before!). Although of good size... George's penis had tight foreskin. It was so tight it couldn't move back much ... in fact it didn't expose the head at all. Even when he peed.

So imagine - piss that comes into contact with the underneath bit of foreskin that can't get washed. Ever.

Yuck. Not just the smell... but the taste! I shudder at the recollection.

If I were to nominate someone for a circumcision, he'd be first on my list. It's not based on aesthetics... but something more pressing... Hygiene!

(He doesn't read my blog. But if he does see this and knows it refers to him... I'm not being a mean person but merely being honest. It is not some hate post that's meant to shame him, that's why I don't use real names).

Only about 20% of men in the world are circumcised. The majority of which are Muslims, Jewish, and American.

Some people call it genital mutilation. They think it's an unnecessary surgery. And that the foreskin has nerve endings so if you cut that off, sensitivity dips and sex isn't as good. I for one can vouch that in terms of penetration, it makes no difference to the woman. And that both men with foreskins and those without seem to enjoy sex equally. It's not as if the circumcised one climaxed with a grateful smile while the uncircumcised one blew his brains out when he came.

If sex is the same.. then why circumcise???

Well... here are Holly Jean's Top 5 Reasons Why She Prefers a Cut Penis.

5. It slides up and down more easily, foreskin can get in the way. I mean... it's a bit of flappy skin... what do I do with it?!

4. Lower risks of infections. Dirt, urine etc doesn't have anywhere to get trapped.

3. It's cleaner. Yes... I know that soap and water exists. But any bit of sweat or moisture smells and tastes putrid underneath that foreskin. And Smegma was it's name-o.

2. Lower incidence of STDs.
No kidding. I read it here on WebMD. Plus, women cannot see the whole penis, and thus will not spot any genital warts or rash that might be lurking under the foreskin.

1. Visually MUCH more attractive.
A neat penis looks sexier. Flappy skin only looks good on Shar peis.

- ---------

Men I know who have had circumcisions (either at birth or adult) do not regret it. Yet some other uncircumcised men will rather chop a finger off than go for the snip. When I have a son, do I circumcise him as a baby (Jewish tradition)... or let him decide when he's an adult? I don't know.

Girls, what do you prefer? And men, what do you think?

Having tried a circumcised penis...will I ever go back to the au naturel ones? I doubt so. But never say never... maybe he'll be rich enough to make up for the inconveniences of putting up with an uncircumcised penis!
Old 27-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Circumcise Cock - Check out this babe's blog

Interesting topic.

OK my 2 cents:

1. On Disease: I read some medical reports on AIDS research that an uncut willy poses a significantly higher risk of infection due to the prepuce lining where the virus is able to hide. I don't know if its the same for STD though. So unless one is always going bare back regardless of situation, ie. be it wife or FL; which is being very irresponsible IMHO, this is not an issue la. Do BB with wife; capped for others.

2. On Medical condition: Sorry to hear that some guys have tight foreskin so cannot slide back & forth easily during action. No brainer here: Get cut or you won't get to enjoy fully. Worse still, maybe wife/gf run to other men!

3. On Hygiene: Unless you're one of those who dun bother to even wash it with soap once a day, get cut unless your gal is really a cheese lover !

4. On Stamina: I think its true that for cut willies, the heads become less sensitive since they go thru life (eg. daily contact with underwear) without protection from the foreskin. That is very good from a gal's POV since you can last longer. So unless you're a quick-draw-McGraw or proud of being one . its better to get cut.

5. On Appearance: Unless your gal is going to wink at your other "eye" all the time & really like a smooth shiny head, why bother? Better to pump iron to build up a hot bod appearance or work harder so a fatter wallet can make you sit taller!! Any gal would certainly appreciate either/both of the latter appearances better!!
Old 28-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Massa Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcise Cock - Check out this babe's blog

Thanks alot for sharing

Cheers
Old 28-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting read, thanks

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 28-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if i ever had a son...i will bring him to circumsize when he's a baby

i prefer circumsize prick too...
Old 28-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

whats the buzz about what she said?
Old 29-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Circumcise Cock - Check out this babe's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
if i ever had a son...i will bring him to circumsize when he's a baby

i prefer circumsize prick too...
Haha!! I dun suppose you're planning for some future Mum-Son action?

Yeah, if going to cut someday or another, might as well do it during baby stage.
Why wait till adult stage whee you wun be able to visit SBF for 2-3 weeks after the op? (unless you're a Sado!!)
Old 31-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SpriteMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Interesting read, thanks

lol yes, interesting read.. although I am not circumcise! no way I will cut my brother

Just notice this blogger Holly Jean posted one more interesting on - How to spot a bapok. lol

I''ll post as seperate topic
Old 31-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
1965moy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokosickfredi View Post
Interesting topic.

OK my 2 cents:

1. On Disease: I read some medical reports on AIDS research that an uncut willy poses a significantly higher risk of infection due to the prepuce lining where the virus is able to hide. I don't know if its the same for STD though. So unless one is always going bare back regardless of situation, ie. be it wife or FL; which is being very irresponsible IMHO, this is not an issue la. Do BB with wife; capped for others.

2. On Medical condition: Sorry to hear that some guys have tight foreskin so cannot slide back & forth easily during action. No brainer here: Get cut or you won't get to enjoy fully. Worse still, maybe wife/gf run to other men!

3. On Hygiene: Unless you're one of those who dun bother to even wash it with soap once a day, get cut unless your gal is really a cheese lover !

4. On Stamina: I think its true that for cut willies, the heads become less sensitive since they go thru life (eg. daily contact with underwear) without protection from the foreskin. That is very good from a gal's POV since you can last longer. So unless you're a quick-draw-McGraw or proud of being one . its better to get cut.

5. On Appearance: Unless your gal is going to wink at your other "eye" all the time & really like a smooth shiny head, why bother? Better to pump iron to build up a hot bod appearance or work harder so a fatter wallet can make you sit taller!! Any gal would certainly appreciate either/both of the latter appearances better!!
Yes, read before that with circumcise cock have a lower risk to get aids, as vrius not easily state there. Definitly it is more Hygiene as urine or sweat not easliy to accumlate at there and easy to clean la. Also, less sensitive cause longer duration to cum. Heard WL that Malya ususally have long duration than Chinese as most of them got Circumcise Cock for religion reason.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1