The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Any bros heading down tonight?
Old 18-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

who's hot now?
Old 20-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any blonde ones at rowell?
Old 24-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Saibat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think rowell house its either closing down or renovation. I passed by the area and saw some bangla carrying out the wooden wall panels. Is this the end of rowell ladyboys 😢😢😢
Old 25-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibat View Post
I think rowell house its either closing down or renovation. I passed by the area and saw some bangla carrying out the wooden wall panels. Is this the end of rowell ladyboys 😢😢😢
No way! Really? Please someone, give an update!
Old 25-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only know everytime i rch there 12plus all close shop le
Old 26-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Walked by just now, OKT told me most got caught by the police last night, today might have raid again so H79 and the other houses were closed. Not sure when the new batch would be here.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Sorry. Why is it illegal? They we're caught for over staying or illegal prostitution? Or because they were ladyboys?
Old 26-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Walked by just now, OKT told me most got caught by the police last night, today might have raid again so H79 and the other houses were closed. Not sure when the new batch would be here.
Well those gurls most probably on visit pass only. Was there last nite 8pm all 4 houses along that stretch closed.
If all closed then lan lan must go GL liao.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

I just went there on Monday. Seems normal.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Sorry. Why is it illegal? They we're caught for over staying or illegal prostitution? Or because they were ladyboys?
Calling prostitute is not an offence in Singapore but having sex with LB is..... there are precedents of guys charged by the police for offence of unnatural sex after caught with LB.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Managed to go down last night, apparently the LBs were caught by police and only released in the morning. All should be going back by the 29th this month.

Took 3 pre ops, Mew, Natasha & Lily at the same time, all 3 took turns blowing and frenching. Came inside Lily's mouth after a good 15min and requested to take mew one on one. The other two headed down when I faced fucked mew with half her body outside the cubicle. Opted to finish with a HJ and asked if she could cum as well, she came 1st and me after.

$120 well spent.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
They were caught for illegal prostitution. All of them arrived in Singapore with tourist visa. Not suppose to work much less work as a prostitute. Being a ladyboy is secondary. Last time in Geylang got many freelancers from China, India, Indonesia etc plying the streets and many were caught by anti-vice for soliciting and illegal prostitution.

Having said that, most were not jailed. They were given an option to either continue working a few days to get money for a budget airline ticket back to their country or leave the next day (provided they have already earned enough). Singapore government won't spend tax payers money to deport them and would not jail them because we would probably end up with a prison full of prostitutes which we would have to feed.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This batch is good!

I think they are all pre-ops. I had the one on the left. Boy, her body is slim but very huggable with a nice pair of soft titties. Skin is soft and smells like a baby. Face is just perfect cuteness. I was hugging and nibbling her nipples like a hungry baby. French kissing is plentiful and she has really nice soft lips. Face fucking such a beauty is superb as well.

Cock is below average size but can erect and cum. Her semen tastes like a honey drink with light sweetness.

Too bad they are leaving soon. But brothers, you should check out H79 often. Such a kinky place with such beauties and in the heart of a cosmopolitan city is unbelievable.
Old 27-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Thanks kakis... I missed put on Rita.. Hope I can get to her again..

The one with the full back tattoo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1