The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
7evenInch 7evenInch
Re: Precious PRC Gem from Hu Nan - Xiao Min

FOUR days to go...before she goes back to her homeland
Old 18-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
newleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro 7evenInch, today finally have a chance to meet up with xiao min.
My appointment with her was at 2pm today, however 20 min before the actually time, she sms saying last min she had to go some where else, was abit annoy thinking she trying aeroplane me. I smsed her, stated that I hve a arrived, she immediately call me back and apologies to me, and the appointment timing remain, no changes. After meeting up with her, chating with her, realised she indeed have some important matter to do, but she push it back to stick with our appointment.

First impression of her, no bad looking, suit my taste, she can sure talk, telling me about her experience in SG, and life in china, quite a frank n straight forward lady.

without further delay, once in the room, fast hand fast leg, strip naked and we both enter the bathroom, she wash me up n we further our small talk. I also took the opportunity to wash her up abit. Her areola and nipple are pink in colour, but look abit strange, for her age. I guess she might have some treatment to lighten the colour.

After that, we can try up, and lie on the bed, she gave me a boobs massage all over my body and at the same time, cat bathing all over....the feeling is solid....BJ wise, not too bad either...good suction.

with all the foreplay....my didi is already harden like a rock, n wasting any more time, go to my favour mission position n start my rock and roll...hehehe...

trying in about 4 positions, last about 30 min still cannot come....I guess likely is the beer i had earlier before the session. I collapse into the bed, cover with sweat....telling her that i'm tired, let stop. She said to me "no, cannot, i haven't help u to release" she use her hand to finish up the job.

Name: Xiao Min
PRC: Hu Nan
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B to C (pink nipple, and the breast is implant but it look natural)
Skin:8/10 - White & Smooth.
Armpit hair: Nil
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 ( very accommadating, nice lady, must try)
Damage: 100 +tips /1/1 + $15 (Hotel charges)
RTF: if have chance
Old 19-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

7evenInch 7evenInch

THREE days to go...before she goes back to her homeland
Old 22-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

7evenInch 7evenInch

Greeting to all Bros,

I'm closing this thread, because there is another thread started for her. Therefore, please go to the link as attached.
Thank you for all the support bros!!!

http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...o-pic-35d.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1