The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Sounds like another DK's fantasy...
Ya fucking nonsense rubbish story
_______
Exchange points obvious ma
Old 01-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My buddy's wife

Best SBF April's fool story.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd 1 broz! Pitching 10 here.....
Old 02-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

somebody else or your buddy will be fucking your wife soon if u are married, there is KARMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimriper View Post
Usually I would go to my buddy's house. WHen his wife is at home, I would peek at her in her short pants showing her beautiful thighs and her tight t-shirt showing her B cup boobs. I know I should not lust over my buddy's wife but still i cannot resist the urge to lust over her.

One day my buddy ask me go over to this house first wait for him, telling me his wife is at home. When i reached his house, the wife open the door and gosh, she was wearing a white spaghetti top with her pink bra very visible. So i sat at the sofa and his wife serve me drink, sitting beside me. As we both are also quite close, she seems to have no qualms about sitting near me and we both chat and joke. I keep staring at her boobs and her thighs. As we joked, there were some skinship, she hit on my thigh and i hit on hers. Slowly, i carassed her thighs up. Surprisingly she has no resistance. Then i move forward and kiss her on the lips, she also played along and we french each other. Then i told her since my buddy have not reach home yet, lets have a quickie.

We both went to her masterbedroom. Frenching her lips, licking her ears and neck. SHe was quite sensitive. Then i took off her spaghetti top and pink bra and wow her boobs are smooth and fair. I groped it, licked and sucked her brownish nips. She moan quite hornily. Then i stripped her shorts and pink panty, which shows her clean shaven pussy. Gave her a nice licking on her pussy and her moan grew even hornier. I cant take it anymore, then i shove my cock into her wet shaven pussy. The continuous banging of her pussy with the nice piaking sound of our thighs contact plus her moaning. She was damn horny and can see she is enjoying it. Then I shot my cum inside her, i wanted to withdraw but too late.

I have been guilty about this for a week and feel like i betrayed my buddy. BUT i cannot resist banging his horny wife who is wearing so sexy in front of me and having continuous skinship. I wanted to stop but still keep contacting her when to have our next session.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: My buddy's wife

Don't understand why are you doing this to your buddy. And you called him buddy....
Old 02-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
Don't understand why are you doing this to your buddy. And you called him buddy....
Yes i feel guilty to my buddy but at that moment the feeling is there to fuck her, never realy think much about other things, just want to give her a good fuck
Old 02-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
homestead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTalkCock View Post
Of course it is dreamzknight lah. You forgot he got fantasies bonking other people's wives?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...t=dreamzknight
And bonk raw too
Old 15-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My buddy went for reservist last week. His wife was alone at home and I knew last week was a good time to fuck her all I want. I told her can i go over and stay with her for a week. She agreed.

My buddy booked in on Monday. I went over to her house that night with my barang barang. That was the start of a week long banging. I felt like I am her husband for last week.

She was wearing a tight tshirt with hot pants. WIthout further ado, i brought her to her bedroom and began my act on her. Gosh, seeing her horny face and hearing her moaning sound, with our thighs banging at each other creating a wondrous banging sound. After shooting into her warm pussy, i looked at the wedding photo of my buddy and her hanging on the wall. Felt a little paiseh, but in my heart I am thinking "Bro, I will take care of your wife this week
Old 15-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
JunkfoodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimriper View Post
My buddy went for reservist last week. His wife was alone at home and I knew last week was a good time to fuck her all I want. I told her can i go over and stay with her for a week. She agreed.

My buddy booked in on Monday. I went over to her house that night with my barang barang. That was the start of a week long banging. I felt like I am her husband for last week.

She was wearing a tight tshirt with hot pants. WIthout further ado, i brought her to her bedroom and began my act on her. Gosh, seeing her horny face and hearing her moaning sound, with our thighs banging at each other creating a wondrous banging sound. After shooting into her warm pussy, i looked at the wedding photo of my buddy and her hanging on the wall. Felt a little paiseh, but in my heart I am thinking "Bro, I will take care of your wife this week
..... and then you felt someone shouting "hey, time to wake up, stop dreaming!!"
Old 15-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

dreamzknight,
what happen to yr niece, sister-in-law, step-mother, etc?

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 15-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
matsumotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
dreamzknight,
what happen to yr niece, sister-in-law, step-mother, etc?
and don't forget the dog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1