The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
terryaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hua Hin

Hi all Sifu,

Anyone been to Hua Hin? Any good recomemdation for booking girls?
Old 07-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hua Hin

Hi Bro,

Sorry I just saw this post. I came here looking for recommendations for HH too but there were none. So I am posting this here from what I have learnt for the sake of brothers who may be visiting in future.

First of all, do not expect HH to be like Pattaya or BKK where massage parlours are in abundance and streetwalkers are everywhere. There is a known area with bars and hostesses who do FL but none of those agogo ones we see in soi cowboy. Just go to any bar if u see any gal u fancy and negotiate from there. Got quoted 2000bht but didnt go. Ladies drinks and your beers are almost 1/2 the BKK prices. The Fls/WL there will know where the short-times room are around the area and they are very cheap. I don't even remember having to pay bar fine either unlike in BKK. Everything is just more laid back, casual and friendly. If bonking isn't on your itinerary just having a few drinks and shooting some pool with the gals is great fun and won't burn a hole in your pocket.

Pls refer to map:
http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm

Dodgy massage parlours are concentrated at the openings of the 'lorongs'. Just take some walks and you won't miss them. I have never tried them though.

And u know why?????

Coz I found this awesome 'massage place' with really young girls (18-24 I guess, only about 4 of them in the shop) and it costs only 500bht for an hour with happy ending. Thats's SGD19!!! Went there 4 times in my 2 days there until I a bit paiseh.

No stripping them though unless u pay more.... I think 1000bht. I didn't and was just happy with my awesome SGD19 dollar HJs by cute young darlings.

Here are the details:

Mermaid Spa
Tel:032-533-6931 / 083-063-068-2566

Get the taxi driver to drop you at Petchakasem Road Soi 63 near Burger King and use your GPS from there. 30 second walk. It's in an alley with a swim school few doors down. It does not look like a massage parlour but rather a small terrace house.

Wow! I'm the first to post a FR on Hua Hin! Have fun bros!
Old 04-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Choon Niang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any latest updates on Hua Hin?
Will be there end Dec.
Hope to have some exciting night life and massage.
Plse recommend.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go post this in Thai thread....
Old 05-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Hua Hin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Niang View Post
Any latest updates on Hua Hin?
Will be there end Dec.
Hope to have some exciting night life and massage.
Go to Hua Hin is for the peace and quiet and exclusive Spa Resorts.
Suitable to bring tirak go.

Don't waste time going there thinking of cheonging.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think the place is just for relax, spa and resort and maybe water activity. Not suitable for those chionging.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Sometime is good to go to a place of relaxation with some side activities of chionging. Better than just go mainly for chionging in sex city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think the place is just for relax, spa and resort and maybe water activity. Not suitable for those chionging.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Sometime is good to go to a place of relaxation with some side activities of chionging. Better than just go mainly for chionging in sex city.
would phuket be the best of both worlds for cheonging and relax by the beach?
Old 06-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
would phuket be the best of both worlds for cheonging and relax by the beach?
Depends on one's agenda.

But I can say for the majority of the guys is die die must go for humsup activities wan.
So if humsup activities are a top priority just stick to Bangkok and Pattaya will do.

Anyway nobody is stopping you guys for exploring the off the beaten track route.
You will understand the meaning of "f*ck spider" in time to come.

What I'm sharing is from my humble 10 plus years of experience cheonging in Thailand.
There're even more experienced bros than me just that they can't be bothered to post only.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, different liking and thinking. Depending on what you want.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twohands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Endless massage places in HH and if you are clean ( always use shower first ) and well shaved ( they seem to like it all smooth ! ) then most MLs will provide at least HJ for 500 - 1000 THB. Best to walk around streets near Soi Bintabaht
Old 16-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twohands View Post
Endless massage places in HH and if you are clean ( always use shower first ) and well shaved ( they seem to like it all smooth ! ) then most MLs will provide at least HJ for 500 - 1000 THB. Best to walk around streets near Soi Bintabaht
Staying at Sheraton Hua Hin ... unfortunately far away from Hilton. Can ask the experts

1. Sheraton girl friendly ?
2. Easy to get to Hua Hin town and back ?
3. Any chance of outcall ?

Help !
Old 24-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twohands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent visit to Hua Hin confirmed that local business is suffering with downturn of tourists. Easy to find massage and HJ no more than 500THB extra.
Old 25-04-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any updates on Hua Hin ? Looks like only the city area has potential
Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Any updates on Hua Hin ? Looks like only the city area has potential
Potential for what? Guess you are referring to FLs and massage kinda places.

HHin is a small, very laid back and quiet place, not for pussy hunting. Main bar area is just off the clock tower main road. But they do look a sorry state, possibly near 100% old farang patrons.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1