The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
First time visited this house. Been a regular to 3 Thai houses for almost a decade but I was still a lil nervous.

Always wanted to try PRC women from houses but didn't have the courage to do so. Only da-bao from KTV (which is good enough for me) or go try the FL dome 2 (only 1/10 can give awesome service, rest barely can make it)

Went there at about 4pm. Was shocked to see alot of people considering it was still working hours.

OKTs very friendly. Thumbs up. Offer me a drink.

The good thing is they never push girls to customers. And let you settle down and relax first.

I wanted to pick Zhi Yi but she was on period. She will be returning to work on Friday if I am not wrong.
Try to pick cai shan but long queue, got 2 Bros waiting for her.
So being the first time, i got lost. Dunno who to pick.

I saw paris. She looks good. Meat at the right places but she looks like a Thai girl for me, so no point. She was wearing 2 pieces. I was like WOW. That's nice.

I saw xiao yu. Very GND type of girl. Sweet enough. Can tell her arms bigger than other girls but still okay just not my cup of tea.

Another girl, slutty wear. I am not sure of her name. Hardly see her but very short, same standard as xiao yu in terms of looks.

I saw Cai Shan. Her looks is the best in the house so far ( i have not seen Zhi Yi yet).

I ended up taknig Fang Xian from 2045. Didn't wanna elaborate much as this is not the thread to do so.

Overall, this house is good. Allow smokers to sit inside and smoke and you can relax and watch tv and take your time to make decision for your girl.
All I can say is, OKTs are so wonderful. Support this place for sure in future.
I'm a bit confused. Is the girl from 2045's name Fang Xian or Fang Xiang? And are you referring to 2045 or 2045A?
Old 03-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I'm a bit confused. Is the girl from 2045's name Fang Xian or Fang Xiang? And are you referring to 2045 or 2045A?
Ok Bro, now I am also confused. Haha.

I saw on the book she wrote house no. is 2045.
But sammyboy thread only have 2045a.

So my guessing is 2 different houses? Sorry I am new to PRC scene. Pardon my errors if there's any.

This fang xian has a sharp nose. About 1.64m tall. Very slim with long black hair. 32B, small waist about 26 at most.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
First time visited this house. Been a regular to 3 Thai houses for almost a decade but I was still a lil nervous.

Always wanted to try PRC women from houses but didn't have the courage to do so. Only da-bao from KTV (which is good enough for me) or go try the FL dome 2 (only 1/10 can give awesome service, rest barely can make it)

Went there at about 4pm. Was shocked to see alot of people considering it was still working hours.

The good thing is they never push girls to customers. And let you settle down and relax first.

I wanted to pick Zhi Yi but she was on period. She will be returning to work on Friday if I am not wrong.

I saw paris. She looks good. Meat at the right places but she looks like a Thai girl for me, so no point. She was wearing 2 pieces. I was like WOW. That's nice.

I saw xiao yu. Very GND type of girl. Sweet enough. Can tell her arms bigger than other girls but still okay just not my cup of tea.

Another girl, slutty wear. I am not sure of her name. Hardly see her but very short, same standard as xiao yu in terms of looks.

I saw Cai Shan. Her looks is the best in the house so far ( i have not seen Zhi Yi yet).

I ended up taknig Fang Xian from 2045. Didn't wanna elaborate much as this is not the thread to do so.

Overall, this house is good. Allow smokers to sit inside and smoke and you can relax and watch tv and take your time to make decision for your girl.
So, do you like PRC more than Thai girls now?
Did you ask for Fang Xian or OKT suggested to you, if I may ask?
Old 03-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok Bro, now I am also confused. Haha.

I saw on the book she wrote house no. is 2045.
But sammyboy thread only have 2045a.

So my guessing is 2 different houses? Sorry I am new to PRC scene. Pardon my errors if there's any.

This fang xian has a sharp nose. About 1.64m tall. Very slim with long black hair. 32B, small waist about 26 at most.
Bro she is fang Xiang from 2045a. You can check my FR for her under 2045a. Maybe you want to comment under 2045a thread.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
So, do you like PRC more than Thai girls now?
Did you ask for Fang Xian or OKT suggested to you, if I may ask?
I have always love PRC women because of their height and fair skin and looks great especially if you walk past raffles or tanjong pagar often and seeing those OL.

But problem is always the chemistry. I can't speak chinese. Maybe the super basics.
But I can speak a lil thai.

So hardly get to french PRC women and that include Fang Xian.

I saw one Bro took Fang Xian earlier. She did took a glance at me. And that set my mind to take her since she was like wearing office attire as in the skirt.
OKT didn't pressure me at all. Ask me take my time.

It will be great if senior Bros can pin point basic mistakes when choosing PRC woman.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have always love PRC women because of their height and fair skin and looks great especially if you walk past raffles or tanjong pagar often and seeing those OL.

But problem is always the chemistry. I can't speak chinese. Maybe the super basics.

I saw one Bro took Fang Xian earlier. She did took a glance at me. And that set my mind to take her since she was like wearing office attire as in the skirt.

It will be great if senior Bros can pin point basic mistakes when choosing PRC woman.
it's trial and error buddy. just choose what gets your cocks attention. it is the same for all women I guess. international language when in the bed room, let your eyes, hands and mouth do the talking...

use your eyes to talk, lead her firmly but sweetly to do what you what, show her that you like her.. how much you like fucking her, touch her and make her feel good, lick her at her hot spots to heat her up... and she will respond in kind...
Old 03-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yes, Fang Xian is slim and demure looking. Okt should be able to find you a suitable girl if you tell them what you like, e.g. french, gfe.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I ended up taking Fang Xian from 2045. Didn't wanna elaborate much as this is not the thread to do so.

lol gardener's multi sessions special access causing traffic jam n long queue ?
Heard the other day one bro waited 2hr Count himself lucky as gardener got other matter n didn't extend some more otherwise 白等?
Old 03-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I have always love PRC women because of their height and fair skin and looks great especially if you walk past raffles or tanjong pagar often and seeing those OL. But problem is always the chemistry. I can't speak chinese. Maybe the super basics. But I can speak a lil thai. So hardly get to french PRC women and that include Fang Xian. I saw one Bro took Fang Xian earlier. She did took a glance at me. And that set my mind to take her since she was like wearing office attire as in the skirt. OKT didn't pressure me at all. Ask me take my time. It will be great if senior Bros can pin point basic mistakes when choosing PRC woman.
I saw you waiting there bro. In fact, the one you took is Fang Yan 方言, very nice girl, slim down a bit than she first came. Check the sign-in book at 2831a and you will get the correct names.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
lol gardener's multi sessions special access causing traffic jam n long queue ?
Heard the other day one bro waited 2hr Count himself lucky as gardener got other matter n didn't extend some more otherwise 白等?
I thought you are the resident gardener in geylang. You mean there's another gardener?

Siao liao lah. If so many gardeners around, have to queue long long to Jurong for the "cai". Wait queue queue queue then before can get our turn to try, the "cai" plucked out from the garden already...
Old 03-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I saw you waiting there bro. In fact, the one you took is Fang Yan 方言, very nice girl, slim down a bit than she first came. Check the sign-in book at 2831a and you will get the correct names.
Bro QQ upped Fang Yan (2045), and not Fang Xian (2045a)? LOL almost similar names, and coming from neighbouring houses some more.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
wah bro enigma. brother QQ said it's his first time to 2831A, and yet you actually bothered to go and notice a new customer to the house waiting there and even took note of which girl he took
Old 03-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I thought you are the resident gardener in geylang. You mean there's another gardener?

Siao liao lah. If so many gardeners around, have to queue long long to Jurong for the "cai". Wait queue queue queue then before can get our turn to try, the "cai" plucked out from the garden already...
Haha yes gardener can harvest then 包菜
Old 03-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Haha yes gardener can harvest then 包菜
Waa... sharing is caring mah
Old 03-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LittleRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy