The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
VIP room Jacuzzi is all of us naked see each other?
You never do NS? Same same as whole platoon taking shower together and 20+ naked guys comparing each others dicks.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Greetings,

Good news, Catherine Massage is finally opened for business!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It is Nataree 2 that resumed business but with name change to Alaina Massage.
this was pretty long ago.
Alaina existed at the same location before nataree was shut down.
I can track Alaina's existence at least back to 2012.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this was pretty long ago.
Alaina existed at the same location before nataree was shut down.
I can track Alaina's existence at least back to 2012.
fallen11

You are correct. Alaina was built before The Lord's came up. That was around 2010. Why ?. I was kai poh, went to Alaina to look c. At that time, not many girls, Mamasan took me on a free tour of the facilities. Even view the VVIP rooms with ktv, dinning table, lounge, 2 fuck rooms, big bath tub for 8 people, etc in these rooms.

Alaina is Alaina, not Nataree 2. There is no Nataree 2 in BKK.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Good news, Catherine Massage is finally opened for business!
Wow!
Old 10-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So is it same owner or change owner.
I don't know! But, at least it's open now and I hope they hired enough young attractive girls for us to enjoy! These days all the Soapy entertainment complexes are worried about police and military raiding their complexes and shutting them down due to human trafficking issues!

Old 11-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold

Same at huai hwang area?
Old 12-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Heads up you guys, who are interested in going to soapys in Bangkok, all the soapys only have Thai girls due to police and military intervention! Therefore, it's very difficult to find very young attractive girls in Soapy complexes so be aware that we can't be choosy like before!

If you have any questions regarding soapys, send me a PM and I'll do my best to answer your questions or concerns!

Old 13-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Heads up you guys, who are interested in going to soapys in Bangkok, all the soapys only have Thai girls due to police and military intervention! Therefore, it's very difficult to find very young attractive girls in Soapy complexes so be aware that we can't be choosy like before!
555 so that means only left the old Thai chickens to eat.
Young, tender Myanmar and Laos chickens are harder to import now!

No wonder my last trip to Bangkok was in 2014!
Old 13-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tony,

You got it right! I've talked to papasans from several Soapy complexes and they all said, "only Thai girls will be available for boom boom and BJs! And in Pattaya soapys only covered services will be available due to health reasons, no BBBJs!

Victoria Secret's license will be suspended for 5 years! Nataree permanent!

Next month, I'll be going to Nakasu/Hakata, one of the largest SOAPLAND district in Japan! But, since I'm Gaijin, I must pay 250 to 450 dollars for 90 minutes of full service!

Old 13-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Tony,

You got it right! I've talked to papasans from several Soapy complexes and they all said, "only Thai girls will be available for boom boom and BJs! And in Pattaya soapys only covered services will be available due to health reasons, no BBBJs!

Victoria Secret's license will be suspended for 5 years! Nataree permanent!

Next month, I'll be going to Nakasu/Hakata, one of the largest SOAPLAND district in Japan! But, since I'm Gaijin, I must pay 250 to 450 dollars for 90 minutes of full service!
Khun norice,

Bangkok's Soapy Massage Parlours are getting worse and worse as the years go by.
Quality down, chicken older still never mind but price up up up. WTF!
That's why I stopped going Bangkok already.

Japan Soaplands will mostly reject gaijins.
Those that do it's either you get the older chickens or at an inflated price.

The real good stuff they reserve for Japanese clientele or need referral by your Japanese associate.

I only did bonk authentic Japanese girls at brothels not soaplands.
More cost effective and most importantly the moaning is Jap AV standard.
I cum like a humsup hentai Jap uncle by shouting iku iku iku!
Old 14-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Tony,

Ditto! Excellent comments, I was there 2 years ago and only ugly girls were available for me so I stopped going to SOAPLAND! But currently, due to large influx of Korean and Chinese tourists, the management are more relaxed thus providing attractive Soapy girls! But, Gaijins must pay additional 10,000 to 15,000 yen surcharge!

Old 14-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun norice,

I only did bonk authentic Japanese girls at brothels not soaplands.
More cost effective and most importantly the moaning is Jap AV standard.
I cum like a humsup hentai Jap uncle by shouting iku iku iku!
iyarashii
Old 14-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tony,

Ditto! Excellent comments, I was there 2 years ago and only ugly girls were available for me so I stopped going to SOAPLAND! But currently, due to large influx of Korean and Chinese tourists, the management are more relaxed thus providing attractive Soapy girls! But, Gaijins must pay additional 10,000 to 15,000 yen surcharge!
Khun norice,

That's because the spending power of Japs have deterioriate tremendously so in a way they've no choice if they want to make a living.

¥10,000-15,000 surcharge is a lot!
For around that range I can do 1x ST in a Japanese brothel for a 20min session with a mid 20s authentic Jap WL.
Usually the Jap WL is not so calculative with time.
Friendliness and service level is above average or good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
iyarashii
Dozo dozo... milfmilf san.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun norice,

That's because the spending power of Japs have deterioriate tremendously so in a way they've no choice if they want to make a living.

¥10,000-15,000 surcharge is a lot!
For around that range I can do 1x ST in a Japanese brothel for a 20min session with a mid 20s authentic Jap WL.
Usually the Jap WL is not so calculative with time.
Friendliness and service level is above average or good.

But, I rather spend more money to have more time to fool around with Japanese Babes! Twenty minutes are too short for me, I need more time since I'm lot older than you!

Thanks for sharing your Japanese vocabulary! I'm going to tell the Soapy girl, kimochi and iku iku!

Dozo dozo... milfmilf san.
Suki desu, Suki desu and arigato!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1