The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
More of detox.

Used to cheong massage parlour almost everyday in the past. Caught in raids a few times. But now switch to geylang for more practical reason
Why apache, Smart war machine also kena ambush?
Btw can share what they do to you when you are under their control at the time of the raid?
Old 25-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Why apache, Smart war machine also kena ambush?
Btw can share what they do to you when you are under their control at the time of the raid?
i have shared my part of the stories and experiences in the massage parlour raids in the past in the KTV and MP Threads. You can find some useful info there, i even start a thread of SOP in case of raids. dun want to talk about those old days here.

in the meantime, enjoy every moment in Geylang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
More of detox.

Used to cheong massage parlour almost everyday in the past. Caught in raids a few times. But now switch to geylang for more practical reason
You are damn rich cheonger leh. Just curious, have you tried the China freelance? These young chicks are young and pretty, some claim to be 1st time in biz, and they stay in 4/5 stars hotel. Wondering how their quality and performance compare to these GL chicks? I want to try them, but they keep rejecting me for not in record.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
You are damn rich cheonger leh. Just curious, have you tried the China freelance? These young chicks are young and pretty, some claim to be 1st time in biz, and they stay in 4/5 stars hotel. Wondering how their quality and performance compare to these GL chicks? I want to try them, but they keep rejecting me for not in record.
Tried 2.

First one RTF her like 3 times, good chemistry with her and she has great sex stamina. Went back home alr.

Second one bonk once, not strong sex stamina, after 10min keep insisting on HJ. Very turn off, didi went soft for a moment. Eventually gave in and let her HJ. Not very accomodating attitude, that's why no RTF.

Both girls' looks were close to the pictures. But service wise differs. I think this kind is hit or miss. If lucky, you get service oriented gal. If suay, you get a flower vase, look beautiful but service is below standard.

I was also told that these girls are young and can't take hard, long sex.

But either way, patronise them at your own risk. Price and safety wise, GL WL definitely wins. Apache bro's army buddy story is enough to deter me from these FL for good right now

Stay in GL and be a happy man
Old 25-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
you must have done something to be in the freelancer network blacklist.

i cheong in those freelance condo before and got into some unpleasant encounters with the neighbours, so no more those sort of stuff for me. why pay money to try these freelancers and yet suffer the aftermath? they are worst than anything as they rush rush for the next customer who is at the door. they are very good and precise planner, arrange the next customer just in time for the next fuck after yours. I kena a few times by these freelancers, after fuck job rushed me to shower and while I was changing she go out to receive the new customers. They are here on short 2 months term and not too keen about having repeat customers, unless they are on white card which are rare nowadays.

as for those sgd200 younger freelancers ones at the hotel, no thks. they priced themselves too high and ROI not there for me as i have my kpi, not as if they are less fucked and holes are not necessarily tighter. for that price, i get better sgd150 bonk in geylang. anyway, bros hav their preferences. i am not into young chicks. i worry they are underage and not declare and i get caught in hotel raids. no joke ah. the whip will come next. save my buttocks to get licked by legal WL rather have those marks left by the whips for fucking underage gals. last few yrs saw several high profile businessmen got into the news for the wrong reason

i weigh the risks, calculate the risks.

at least in geylang, we fuck WL who are of legal age. no worries and no frills and no aftermath. been through it all

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 25-04-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is about priority in life, about planning your budget, work hard to earn profits to cheong.

if budget goes low then cheong Viet or Thai joints.

i shared the different budget and options in another thread "newbie cheonging in brothel"

i was silly before, go and bao the KTV gal for 3k a month. fuck her off after some silly incidents about three time on me. with this extra budget i am a happier man exploring the WL in geylang.

i am not into expensive cars. the money saved allows me to cheong happily and live a different lifestyle. maybe one day i get sicked of fucking, i will look for other stuff. hmmm, sick and tired of fucking, possible?

actually when i am tired, i just want hugga hugga with the PRC, chit chat and no fucking. if just want hugga hugga and silence without chat, I will choose the Viets to save the sgd50

Old 26-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

:D APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI 1658a
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

OKT BOtak 1658a new gal name Ruyi start work today and i rush down to try her out, as she is high on my target list. I just wanna get out from my office to detox, too much stress load these few days until my temper also got affected. very rare for me to feel so pissed at work. But OK, to earn the money gotta face the real world music.

I got in a bit late and she has an outcall. OK, I waited a bit. sat at the couch and relaxed. I felt so relax, yah, escape from the real world outside, with so much back stabbing.

saw another new petite gal named Jing Jing, second on my target list, going out call.

Finally Ruyi returned to base. She saw me and gave me a seductive smile.

she held my hands and led me to room 2. To my surprise, her voice is liken to a purring kitten, so soft and gentle that she can melt my heart. she is so gentle and i really worry that i will fall in love with her. she hugged me. she is very good at foreplay and 调情. She gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly help me remove my clothes. after which i helped her to remove hers.

she rubba and caressed me. her sensual stroke and soft purring voice electrified me. her skin is very fair and smooth, packed with a soft tender C cup breasts, the type I like. Her face is pretty with long hair, plus that chocker on her neck, she made the complete sex kitten.

Into the shower we went. she is real damn good at foreplay, sensual strokes washed me with the shower cream and breasts rubba me and gave me a peck on my face a few times. felt like girlfriend. she hugged me and her hands washed my back and slowly attacked APACHE balls and rod with her finger work. the rubba went on and my rod got real hard, and she purrs into my ear asked me why my rod head so big.

I turned her around and applied the shower gel onto her butt and my didi brushed her butt. Nice butt, and I caress her breasts as she gyrates and my didi rubba on her butt. very nice view. ahhhhhhh

into the room, she is very service oriented and helped dry me with her towel. I sacred she catch cold and i also help to dry her. long time never have this type of service already.

onto the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes and I told myself dont fall asleep. quite good strokes. I wish I have the whole afternoon to try her for 2 hours, but gotta go back to office and jagar my staff or else my project cannot finish. So, here i am writing this FR and jagar my staff at work. haha.

slowly, she purrs into my ears and asked me if the massage is good. I told her i enjoyed every moment. slowly she attacked my ears with her breathe and licks, and catbathed me like a kitten. Dont expect the rough type of catbath, but slow gentle kitten licks, on my neck, on my back, and slowly on my butt and my legs. at the same time, her fingers caressed my balls and stroke my didi.

She is not into AR and i dont need that, and i enjoyed every moment.

She turned me around and gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly catbath me on my front, licked my neck and slowly her tongue lick my nipples and worked her way down to my groin. She applied some cocktail (likely listerine and water) onto my balls and gave my balls a good suck. She capped me on BJ, I curiously asked her why capped. she says it is for the good of everyone, and wanna stay healthy two years to service us all.

She is very good with words, know how to read your mind and treat you well.

If she is not in this line, i might have bao her to be with me. Bao a geylang gal no cheap siah.

she capped me and gave me a good BJ, as i fondled her neh neh and caressed her fair body.

I turn her around and insert my harden rod into her pussy and OMG, I met my match. I love that soft landing cushion feel.

APACHE met its match after so long in Geylang. soft purrs, nice tender breasts, soft landing while fucking. The piak piak sound and her moan says it all.

I turn her to doggie and pump her from behind, the v shape mirrors was what made the whole experience complete with her neh neh swing in all diirections. I told her this is the main reason why i frequent 1658a so often, as the mirrors will test the gal's body visually.

slowly lie her down on her front and insert from behind. cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and start my firing exercise. i insert my already very harden rod into her in missionery and the piak piak sound plus her soft purrs and moans made APACHE rotor almost call for SOS.

Finally released my entire load of hellfire missiles into the abyss hole and my head collapsed onto her tender breasts. my head also soft landing. we showered and she continue to stroke my didi adn washed it clean. she also help me wipe dry.

left the place recharged with energy and vigour.

A real new gem in Geylang. Looks like my cheong budget will be spent on her liao. found the type i like, with such girl friend feel.

she says bcos i gentle thats why she can work to her best and service me well. yes, i agree, it takes two hands to clap.

will definitely rtf. APACHE finally met its match. rotor almost disconnected.

a very nice gal. you treat her well and you will return with excellent service.

i may dedicate a new thread on her.

Old 26-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice FR apache ...all samsters already fan of ur FR ..how to control if you write so nice FR😅😅.
Quote:
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

OKT BOtak 1658a new gal name Ruyi start work today and i rush down to try her out, as she is high on my target list. I just wanna get out from my office to detox, too much stress load these few days until my temper also got affected. very rare for me to feel so pissed at work. But OK, to earn the money gotta face the real world music.

I got in a bit late and she has an outcall. OK, I waited a bit. sat at the couch and relaxed. I felt so relax, yah, escape from the real world outside, with so much back stabbing.

saw another new petite gal named Jing Jing, second on my target list, going out call.

she held my hands and led me to room 2. To my surprise, her voice is liken to a purring kitten, so soft and gentle that she can melt my heart. she is so gentle and i really worry that i will fall in love with her. she hugged me. she is very good at foreplay and 调情. She gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly help me remove my clothes. after which i helped her to remove hers.

she rubba and caressed me. her sensual stroke and soft purring voice electrified me. her skin is very fair and smooth, packed with a soft tender C cup breasts, the type I like. Her face is pretty with long hair, plus that chocker on her neck, she made the complete sex kitten.

Into the shower we went. she is real damn good at foreplay, sensual strokes washed me with the shower cream and breasts rubba me and gave me a peck on my face a few times. felt like girlfriend. she hugged me and her hands washed my back and slowly attacked APACHE balls and rod with her finger work. the rubba went on and my rod got real hard, and she purrs into my ear asked me why my rod head so big.

I turned her around and applied the shower gel onto her butt and my didi brushed her butt. Nice butt, and I caress her breasts as she gyrates and my didi rubba on her butt. very nice view. ahhhhhhh

into the room, she is very service oriented and helped dry me with her towel. I sacred she catch cold and i also help to dry her. long time never have this type of service already.

onto the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes and I told myself dont fall asleep. quite good strokes. I wish I have the whole afternoon to try her for 2 hours, but gotta go back to office and jagar my staff or else my project cannot finish. So, here i am writing this FR and jagar my staff at work. haha.

slowly, she purrs into my ears and asked me if the massage is good. I told her i enjoyed every moment. slowly she attacked my ears with her breathe and licks, and catbathed me like a kitten. Dont expect the rough type of catbath, but slow gentle kitten licks, on my neck, on my back, and slowly on my butt and my legs. at the same time, her fingers caressed my balls and stroke my didi.

She turned me around and gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly catbath me on my front, licked my neck and slowly her tongue lick my nipples and worked her way down to my groin. She applied some cocktail (likely listerine and water) onto my balls and gave my balls a good suck. She capped me on BJ, I curiously asked her why capped. she says it is for the good of everyone, and wanna stay healthy two years to service us all.

If she is not in this line, i might have bao her to be with me. Bao a geylang gal no cheap siah.

she capped me and gave me a good BJ, as i fondled her neh neh and caressed her fair body.

I turn her around and insert my harden rod into her pussy and OMG, I met my match. I love that soft landing cushion feel.

APACHE met its match after so long in Geylang. soft purrs, nice tender breasts, soft landing while fucking. The piak piak sound and her moan says it all.

I turn her to doggie and pump her from behind, the v shape mirrors was what made the whole experience complete with her neh neh swing in all diirections. I told her this is the main reason why i frequent 1658a so often, as the mirrors will test the gal's body visually.

slowly lie her down on her front and insert from behind. cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and start my firing exercise. i insert my already very harden rod into her in missionery and the piak piak sound plus her soft purrs and moans made APACHE rotor almost call for SOS.

Finally released my entire load of hellfire missiles into the abyss hole and my head collapsed onto her tender breasts. my head also soft landing. we showered and she continue to stroke my didi adn washed it clean. she also help me wipe dry.

A real new gem in Geylang. Looks like my cheong budget will be spent on her liao. found the type i like, with such girl friend feel.

she says bcos i gentle thats why she can work to her best and service me well. yes, i agree, it takes two hands to clap.

Old 26-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

plan the budget and go for more firing exercise

Old 26-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

In terms of the current girls in Geylang, which girl’s look and body is this ruyi closest to?

Quote:
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

Old 26-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

Bro, geylang got thousands of cheong kaki. Your forum will make ruyi to be super angpai the next day. Soon You may have to queue for her.
Sure a lot of raw player waiting before the door opens.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Bro, geylang got thousands of cheong kaki. Your forum will make ruyi to be super angpai the next day. Soon You may have to queue for her.
Sure a lot of raw player waiting before the door opens.
well, she not into raw.

Old 27-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUAN YUAN

Apache cheekily hovered into the premises of 1658a. sneaked out from office, told my staff i go for lunch meeting.

want to try the more petite new gal named Jing Jing bit she is on outcall and wil not be back soon. wow. really wanted to try her, her perky butt and cutey face.

Saw Ruyi who got selected by a bro already.

remembered there is this gal name Yuan Yuan from 2062. last time very hard to get her, okie, try, and bingo, avaiilable and otw.

within 8 minutes, she popped in. her face looked stunned when she sees me. I was wondering "huh?" why so surprised look. later she told me i look like police undercover. i was like, "ah?" i almost fainted.

in the room, not sure why, perhaps she is the "need to warm up type", a bit icy cold, call her the Ice Princess.

Apache topo around her and try to tease her but she is like icy cold, temperature hit a bit low like freezing winter while my rotor tries to keep warm to stay alift for firing exercise later.

She admitted she is on the icy quiet cold type of gal. Really need to revisit her a few times to warm her up.

she stepped out from her high heels. "dooop". she looked tall at first, and once out of high heel, probably about 1.6m. she stripped and revealed two huge knockers, more of a big C cup, firm and perky nipples. Body is a bit curvy but not the fair skin type.

Her face look elegant like a princess, looked a bit mixed blood, nice big eyes, amidst her icy cold appearance.

Apache hovered around and try to shoot a few 30mm from my chain gun and shoot a few Hydro rockets. aiyo, unable to tease her up. nevermind, my hellfire missiles shall reserve for the final moments.

we went to the shower. no rubba rubba, she just washed me cleaned, cleaned my didi, clean my rod, clean my back, and done. Apache rotor also getting a bit lacklustre liao. thought of trying to rubba her in the shower room.

OK, i respect her. we went to the bed. I let her begin her topo mission. lick my back and slowly to my butt. she asked if i want AR. I said ok. she took out a condom, blew air into it and gave me a balloon AR, first time i tried it, very interesting. never knew such thing can be done. it is like a condom from her mouth, filled with air, and poink poink poink my arse rim. it felt funny, i almost wanted to laugh but i controlled, worry if i laugh my didi will not harden later.

i turn over, she sucked my nipples while on top of me. okie, time for some wild action. from the huge mirror on top, with her on me and gyrating her butt, it looks like as if she is fucking me. i got a bit harden on my rod. she felt it and teased me. she worked her way to my didi sucked my balls and asked me if i want capped BJ or BBBJ. I teased her and told her up to her. She said capped BJ. i teased her i prefer BBBJ (just teasing), she says she prefers capped BJ, of course i happy to do so. proceed

her capped BJ is very good with suction, strong up down strokes, and the mirror reflection from the side revealed a pretty icy cold princess servicing her prince. look very sensual. as she sucked, her big eyes looked at me.

ok, time for firing exercise.

i turn her to doggie, face the V shape mirrors and slowly penetrate her. slowly slowly felt the momentum. she does not want KY, she says she prefer natual water. so the tightness is there. it is quite tight. her sensual shaped body seen from my front and her big C neh neh which starts to oscillates around from the side and front mirrors plus her moan sextifies me. She likes to moan with her mouth open, like those sex doll, like how Dolly Parton lookalike in those r rated shows used to open her mouth as she moaned.

Slowly I lay her down to have her front lie on the bed and pump her from behind. Her vagina is positioned well for this angle. So far i tried so many gals, other than Ting Ting from next door, Yuan Yuan vagina angle is best suited for this pump. But i reserve my missiles for the final charge.

i turn her to missionery. now she lies down facing me and i penetrate her and pump and up my throttle. It went on for about 6 minutes as the piak piak sound got louder and she moan with her mouth open wide. Her facial expression with the mouth open built up the tempo. I sucked her nipples and breasts as i pumped. her neh neh shakes as i pumped her.

Up my throttle more, target locked onto her abyss hole, missiles engaged target and i launched the hellfire missiles. kaboooom. I let out a moan of shiokness as i squeeze the remaining missiles out.

she was perspiring and i asked if she is ok, she said ok, and shiok. i gave her a peck on her face.

we chatted a bit, and we went to the shower. knn, my office called me in the middle of the shower, i turn off the shower and my staff called me "boss, what time you come back? need you to help."
I was like...ok, i am now soapy all over... will be back to office lah.

well, a good experience with the ice princess for a lunch getaway sneakout.

may rtf soon. fleeting images of RUYI still lingers in my mind. aiya
yesterday and today experience are like two opposite sides of the compass. both are unique.

Old 28-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

any bros tried the cutie Jing Jing from OKT BOtak 1658a?

she looks cute and also pretty but always outcall...

Old 28-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

There is another big boobs one Muo Muo, a bit on the big size, i ask her to lose more weight then i try her hahaha

but her neh neh is very big, can crush my APACHE rotor and I will SOS. when she walks, her two neh neh bounces.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1