The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 非常上海!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghian
The issue of 公安 here is I believe related to the expected rise in business this establishment will get with the publicity it will get via SBF and not the 公安 reading SBF and then getting a lead to raid the place. Like what bro Botantan said, these are common activities in small KTVs and I am guessing Mr Silver's KTV is one of those special ones. If the traffic increases beyond the norm this will only raise suspicion of the "protectors" and lead to either raids or worse its closure. The point here is about being discrete.
Let's just sit back and enjoy the story and Bro Silver and can't remember all the colors please continue...hope to get an invite too Hahahaha.
Referring to quote in bold above, I doubt the business of the establishment will rise substantially becos of its exposure in SBF. Cos majority of samsters are in Singapore.
Kindly substantiate your stand.
CB:
Old 17-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mr_White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros of Colours,

Sorry for my late appearance, have been busy with both work and other personal life.

Since you guys narrated your encounters at the joint, I should do the same, right?

So far, have been there around 3-4 times, had 2 mm. The first one was from Jiangsu while the 2nd one cannot remember.

Shall not talk about what happened in the ktv room since you guys all saw and mentioned liao. Just like to share a little on the second mm on my first and second visit with her.

The first time I told her I needed to do my routine reporting to my CO, she told me she knew a place that was quiet. I left the room and followed her. While I was on the phone, she was hugging me and I was caressing her butt. To my pleasant surprise, she was panty-less. Earlier on, she took off due to punishment and had not worn back. When I came to her little canal, realised its filled with heavenly juices. Her moaning was those soft ones, like urging for more. I almost wanted to do her there and then, but decided against it.

The second time when I had her accompanied me, again she followed me to make calls, this time, I told her I wanted a clean-up for my little bro, which she obliged. Its not the best I had, but certainly a little kinky one, just behind door, anyone could have just bashed in.

Since then, I have not returned to the joint, maybe this Friday. That is if there were no better option.

For all those bros not too happy for not knowing where exactly is the place, please remain calm and easy. Treat this thread as a sharing session. As said by one of the bros, when we TCSS more on this thread, and get comfortable with each other, will certainly like to invite you to join us. However, just a word of warning to those who are used to regular cheonging in SH, this is not really for the weak-hearted, e.g. having your little bro literally dragged by the mm to parade to the rest ( I had the honour or ASS luck to have mine shown twice to the bros and other mm). I have confirmed with old birds in BJ, such places are not uncommon. In BJ, I have been to one that has a little tiger show performed, e.g. mm used their CB to open water bottles/beer bottles, stripped to their birthday suit when losing some dice games, etc.

In SH, I heard from friends that there are similar joints, mostly ventured only by locals. In most cases, the place can be so dodgy you wouldn't want to go in by yourself. E.g. while other bros pay around 500-1000rmb for a FJ, I know a local joint that has similar concept to GL that charges only 398rmb. However, this joint will only serve regulars, which a local friend of mine happens to be one.
Old 17-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Mr.Blue

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear Meatlover,

There is no need to be hostile... we are all just here to have a good time and share our expreiences. Let us live in this spirit regardless of words have been traded.

cheers and Peace on Earth and in Forum...

Mr. Blue
Old 17-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Referring to quote in bold above, I doubt the business of the establishment will rise substantially becos of its exposure in SBF. Cos majority of samsters are in Singapore.
Bro,

Don't under estimate the number of expats who move in and out of Shanghai who browses this website. Even S'porean like yourself look for lobang when they come here right? Imagine the numbers who visit regularly and those stationed here?Look at the TRY situation a few months back and you can see how busy the gals can get with some simple posting and recommendation.
Anyways like I said...only my 1 cent opinion.

cheers

shanghian
Old 17-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghian
Don't under estimate the number of expats who move in and out of Shanghai who browses this website. Even S'porean like yourself look for lobang when they come here right? Imagine the numbers who visit regularly and those stationed here?Look at the TRY situation a few months back and you can see how busy the gals can get with some simple posting and recommendation.
Since like that, I boh wei kong liao. But I still stand against my post previously that posting here won't rise the business profile of the establishment substantially.
Actually all my posts on this thread is to the thread starter. If he don't wanna reveal the location, he shouldn't post all the happenings and cock tease the others here.
Yes. He did share ... Shared his story nia.
CB:
Old 17-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Mr_Yellow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool Man

Dear All,

I have been following this thread since it started. I read the postings here as some interesting stories which stem from, probably, the experience of some brothers here. Many of us did not make an attempt to know the place as we believe if Mr Silver wanted to disclose the details, he would have done so. We respect his reason, just like I respect the privacy of anyone, when they post in thie Open Forum.

If someone writes about his personal adventures with some girls, some of them are too good to be true, I ask myself, do I need to verify them? Of course not, as the authors would have stayed quiet in this regards. It could be he was writing about his fantasy, or the girls he had encountered, the identy of whom cannot be disclosed.

Let us just read the postings as stories, and I really do not see the need to verify. Let us stay cool and calm to enjoy the efforts of brothers here who wrote about thieir adventures, be them true or not.

My Humble opinion only.
Old 17-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Silver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue
cheers and Peace on Earth and in Forum...
Dear Mr.Blue,
Thanks for the invitation last night.
Instead of showing you the pix alone, I put it onto my Avatar, hope you like it.

Silver
Old 18-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Re: Cool Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Yellow
I have been following this thread since it started. I read the postings here as some interesting stories which stem from, probably, the experience of some brothers here. Many of us did not make an attempt to know the place as we believe if Mr Silver wanted to disclose the details, he would have done so. We respect his reason, just like I respect the privacy of anyone, when they post in thie Open Forum.
Ain't you all part of the act, Silver, Blue, Yellow, and whatever other color.

Quote:
If someone writes about his personal adventures with some girls, some of them are too good to be true, I ask myself, do I need to verify them? Of course not, as the authors would have stayed quiet in this regards. It could be he was writing about his fantasy, or the girls he had encountered, the identy of whom cannot be disclosed.
You asked yourself!!! So have you asked the others that have read what was posted!!!

Quote:
Let us just read the postings as stories, and I really do not see the need to verify. Let us stay cool and calm to enjoy the efforts of brothers here who wrote about thieir adventures, be them true or not.
Why do you need to verify when you're part of the act.
CB:
Old 18-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mr_White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Meatlover

As you have noticed, this thread is meant for a group of samsters that come together and want to remain anonymous in identity and the place they cheong. Why do you then bother to come in to try to stir up a verbal war? Why not sit back and relax, see if this group has any interesting encounter or FR to share? I believe other samsters would prefer to read about some interesting sessions then you constant finger-pointing act.
Old 18-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro Meatlover,

Since u suspect/know that the colour gang is actually the same person with multiple split personalities, then why bother to reply or comment?

Hint, school holidays are near... or are they? Not been back in SG too long liao.

Be happy! Christmas is just round the corner.
DAMNED, it's not a public holiday on Christmas, but luckily it falls on a Sunday!
Old 18-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Silver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Mr Blue,
We want FR. (Another ??? rounds?)
Thanks in advance.

Silver
Old 18-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Hi to all the Mister Colours,

After reading all yr posts, I can't help but to agree wif Bro Meatlover. Since u wanna share yr experience at this wonderful joint, then share more in terms of its location lah.

If u worry abt security, well, this joint is in shanghai, not sg, so no need to worry abt AV raid. Like what meatlover mention, i also dun think the gong-an bother to come here n source for info, even if they understand english. SBF maybe a popular forum in sg n m'sia, (sum say even batam), but it maybe totally unheard of to the local of china (no offense hor, Boss Sam). Summore, most of these joints have connection wif certain authority, sum maybe shareholders summore, so u dun have to worry abt them gana raided b'cos of popularity.

If u worry abt sudden surge in their biz which will result in u guys not able to get room/gals when u wanted to. Well, again, we r talking abt shanghai, not sg. Agree with u that now more n more sporeans there (plus m'sian also), but what sort of percentage we r talking abt? I mean u got to take into consideration that 1) not all sporean/m'sian there will read this forum 2)not all sporean/m'sian there will cheong. 3) those cheong 1 wun necessarily cheong at the same day n time which will result in congestion. 4)those cheong 1 may also not necessary go there even if they know the place as u mentioned its a small joint, n if they r on company expenses, they may go to bigger/more classy 1. So wif these taken into consideration, n the fact that the no. of sporeans n m'sian there (these r the ppl who may read from this forum) r onli a small % of the population here, so i really doubt that by disclosing the place, will result in ppl flooding there, as like the case if the joint is in sg.

Of course, whatever said here, u guys still have every rites not to disclose the place. It is juz that the members here r sort of expecting fellow samsters to share n exchange info of the foreign scene in this section of the forum, juz like the case of threads like "shanghai Recommendation", "Beijing Recommendation" n so on.... So when u post out in this manner, there tends to be ppl who feel that u r actually cock-teasing them.

Hope that my kpo-ness not taken in the wrong way, juz to express what some samsters in this forum feel, like the case of Bro Meatlover (hope I'm not wrong on this), and that maybe u guys (can I call u all 好色一族? ), will be willing to share more info to bros who will then have the chance to enjoy what u have enjoyed. (not me hor, me in sg)
Old 18-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_White
... this thread is meant for a group of samsters that come together and want to remain anonymous in identity and the place they cheong ...
You're just once sentance short of saying you own this forum.

Quote:
Why do you then bother to come in to try to stir up a verbal war?
Since you don't like verbal war. When'll you guys be free to come out and meet me face-to-face over a cuppa. Be it in Shanghai or Singapore, no problem with me.

Quote:
Why not sit back and relax, see if this group has any interesting encounter or FR to share?
Yes, share cock teasing FR only.

Quote:
I believe other samsters would prefer to read about some interesting sessions then you constant finger-pointing act.
I believe most samster would rather prefer the location of this joint being revealed so that others can go check the place out and voice the other side of the story regarding this joint than your colored buddies' constant cock teasing posts.
CB:
Old 18-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i left see rite see..no look like a 公安 leh??
you are not 公安 lah .. you are 上海政委书记 

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
I believe most samster would rather prefer the location of this joint being revealed so that others can go check the place out and voice the other side of the story regarding this joint than your colored buddies' constant cock teasing posts.
you going 上海 meh? I thought you going to 下海.... 哈哈哈

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1