The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Juz returned my best ever "pure" Bangkok Golf + "19th Hole" holiday early this morning !!!...Even though with serious lack of sleep & some body aches,i felt totally happy,relaxed,stronger & very sexually satisfied !!!...

Yes,i already knew there are several popular threads on Bangkok or Thailand related...But after my Latest Most Enjoyable trip ever,i will look forward to record all the daily activities & post and share all the most trendy or must try hotels,eats,sexy entertainments,spas & my favourite Golf Courses there !!!...and if there's any little window of opportunity in the coming months for such "quickie escapades to unwind & recharge"....my best buddy will definitely fly up for our Sawadee FiX !!!...

Of course ALL Samsters with mutual or keen interests are most welcum to share share & contribute their personal FRs Updates & Favourites Must Trys in tis thread too !!!...

Will kick start tis thread with my FRs in the next postings !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 20-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> BKK Day One

Since my last BBK trip was few years ago,i was so excited that i only had "catnaps" & slept in total : 30mins before my flight....with flashes of all the places & stuffs that i will enjoying !!!...

Arrived T2 really early before sunrise..and it was really welcuming to bumped into a "pretty Babe" checking in the same flight...and pretty SQ Babes near Polar Cake outlet having their Kopi-O...and later being served by tis pretty exotic mixed blood look'g SQ Babe ( who liked showing off her sexy A-Cuppa Black Bra & with occasionaly eyeballin' ! )...It was definitely a very promising & exciting start of a wonderful & amazing BKK trip !!!...

Smooth,easy clearance @ Survarnbhumi Airport especially with pretty SG Babe again "eyeballin" each other in the Queue...Told myself...will leave it to fate to meet again one day...because me too old & already lost any confidence with any "pick up" lines...for her contact...and anyway with my hectic exciting schedule ahead,there was no space to fit her in...( so at best "only can imagine making luv with her in my mind or later using a live sex model as her !!!" )....

=> No.1 Golf Game : Thai Country Club - ( Been dreaming of playing tis classy & challenging Championship Golf Course again...Humid weather but windy !...Course condition was highly rated...With pretty SYT Thai Caddie assigned to me...later because as the game went on,she became more flirty...with holding hands,occasional bumps & grabs...which probably caused me to lose focus on playing well with my Score Card of Mid 90s !!! )

Many thanks to my best Buddy,i was really happy that for a change from my preferred stay location @ ERAWAN...he suggested we stayed in SIAM SQUARE area...Excellent location with BTS Station,Shopping,Massage nearby !!!..Of course Babe Watching ( pretty SYTs in their School Attires,OLs & Model looking Babes ) was really great !!!..Thai Gals dressed well & looked so pretty !!!...Hmmm..spending too much time in SBF & not FB..to arrange any romantic dates !!!...So after our yummy Thai Dinner @ CoCa & enjoyable Foot Massage nearby ! ( Too lazy for my preferred HEALTHLAND !!! )....Tis was to prepare our Bodies & Mind for the exciting start highlight of our 1st Sexy Entertainment Nitez for tis BKK trip !!!...

As i have posted yesterday in my other Favourite thread - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...My buddy introduced me to tis classy,exclusive KTV Club - "EXOTICA" @ Thonglor area...It looked liked those large Pte Club mansion where all your Sexual dreams will be fulfilled or Sextisfied...Our "balding gayish Papasan ( formerly from another famous exclusive club - PEGASUS ) welcum us with his parade of pretty Thai Babes !!!"....My buddy immediately selected his SYT Babes...very pretty & entertaining !!!...While i preferred to wait to see more newly arrived SYTs...( really pushing my luck since it was still CNY with GEMs not back yet !!! )....So not long,Papasan hard sold tis tall,pretty C-Cuppa Uni Student babe ( that later i request to be changed because she really din Sexcite me at all ! )...Then he introduced tis "sweet,pretty,sexy Babe ( formerly a nurse a month ago ! ) wearing tis sexy black dress...who was so eager to please...we were frenching non-stop...our hands slippin' into our clothings...another C-Cuppa with pink nipples...She wanted "equal treatment"...so she started kissing my ears,neck & moanin'...i knew she wanted me to get hornier to take her back to the hotel...so while my buddy was having fun the other side of the room...she pulled up my shirt & started licking my nipples...and rubbing my crotch...to stimulate me more !!!...

Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )...Meanwhile the other Babe was really nice & cool enough not to be jealous...so i "rewarded" her by taking her back to the hotel for a very enjoyable SeXXion together !!!...( Actually @ almost 2am...i was so shagged to bonk her...but when i saw her sexy womanly curves loosely wrapped in the bath towel...and with the Penthouse Model on my mind...she was really surprised with my SeXual performance..Actually me too !!!...Most of all very happy that she was tight & low mileage there !!! )....

It was certainly a Fantastic Start to 20 10 Bangkok Escapades !!!....
Old 21-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

=> BKK Day Two

After she left...i had really quality,sound sleep & rest...and woke up to enjoy a really hearty buffet breakfast...So yummy yummy !!!...It was actually Brunch 'cause our afternoon exciting & challenging game @ ALPINE Golf Club...which actually turned out to be the Best & No.1 Golf Venue for this BKK trip !!!....Highly Recommended for those who enjoyed tough Course & preferably playing off Handicap : 15 & below...to enjoy the Blue Tees !!!...

( Btw,those keen Golfing BROs : juz do a search on the Golf Clubs for info & course layout & green fees ! Or U can PM me if U need other infos liked Travel Agent CtC ! )

The weather was super humid that again made it tough to improve my Golf Scores but i was happy that i had more experienced Caddie...that will place a small flexible stool & massaged me while waiting for the slow playing groups ahead of us !!!..( Tis is Highlight of enjoying Golf in Thailand !!! )

After another enjoyable Golf Game,we were looking to enjoy our Dinner @ SOMBOON SEAFOOD @ the Famous Ratchada Pisek location....( Check out their website for their special eats & menu ! )...Highly Recommended !!!....

Of course after having our yummy Thai Food Fix,we decided to check out the SPAs nearby...Interestingly...it was near tis NATAREE ( that other Samsters have posted about...there were many gals there for selection....But my Thai Buddy recommended that we check out THE LORD - "classy,grand & well decorated...opened about 8 months ago...but we were disappointed that there were not many babes there !!!...So we also checked out - CAESARS...another outdated,upmarket joint that only had about 20+ Babes...which didn't really turned us onz too much !!!...

Finally we ended our Massage Joint search @ EMMANUELLE....the Babes selection SeXcite us more & Decor more invitingly comfortable !!!...My buddies didn't take too long pick their Hot Numbers !!!...And since i was again quite shagged so i requested my Best Mate & Papasan to decide for me instead...She's a newly arrived fair skinned,petite & eager to please 22yo SYT from Chiang Mai...Sexcellent Idea to enjoy "being cleaned,kissed,licked so well by Sweet Smiling Babe ( with A-Cuppa with Pink Nipples ) in the large bath tub with warm water flowing...so so relaxing & comfortable indeed !!!...Then towel dryed me...dived onto the inviting bed...started her kisses & sexy catbath...since she was really new so declined BBBJ...so teased her for juz a little bit krup ?...then was rewarded with a gentle,silky smooth BBBJ !!!....Again i was so happy that i still managed to enjoyed her tight little LUV Hole !!!...Definitely the best 19th Hole to poked deep deep !!!...Her sweet face with eyes closed,moaning...was a huge turn Onz !!!....Managed several SeXual Positions then Sexploded in (CD ) her !!!..

After that she showered & cleaned me up before a good massage as my "reward" for being mutually SeXually SeXtisfied !!!...
Old 21-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre
Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
As i have posted yesterday in my other Favourite thread - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...My buddy introduced me to tis classy,exclusive KTV Club - "EXOTICA" @ Thonglor area...It looked liked those large Pte Club mansion where all your Sexual dreams will be fulfilled or Sextisfied...Our "balding gayish Papasan ( formerly from another famous exclusive club - PEGASUS ) welcum us with his parade of pretty Thai Babes !!!"....My buddy immediately selected his SYT Babes...very pretty & entertaining !!!...While i preferred to wait to see more newly arrived SYTs...( really pushing my luck since it was still CNY with GEMs not back yet !!! )....So not long,Papasan hard sold tis tall,pretty C-Cuppa Uni Student babe ( that later i request to be changed because she really din Sexcite me at all ! )...Then he introduced tis "sweet,pretty,sexy Babe ( formerly a nurse a month ago ! ) wearing tis sexy black dress...who was so eager to please...we were frenching non-stop...our hands slippin' into our clothings...another C-Cuppa with pink nipples...She wanted "equal treatment"...so she started kissing my ears,neck & moanin'...i knew she wanted me to get hornier to take her back to the hotel...so while my buddy was having fun the other side of the room...she pulled up my shirt & started licking my nipples...and rubbing my crotch...to stimulate me more !!!...

Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )...Meanwhile the other Babe was really nice & cool enough not to be jealous...so i "rewarded" her by taking her back to the hotel for a very enjoyable SeXXion together !!!...( Actually @ almost 2am...i was so shagged to bonk her...but when i saw her sexy womanly curves loosely wrapped in the bath towel...and with the Penthouse Model on my mind...she was really surprised with my SeXual performance..Actually me too !!!...Most of all very happy that she was tight & low mileage there !!! )....
please don't come and talk cock here.

although Thailand does not have CNY as public holidays. some girls may go back to province to celebrate. the majority of girls will still work as per normal. CNY is not major holiday for Thais.

as for the gayish papasan he must be Georgi aka George formerly from Pegasus. this i believe you.

also don't come here and boast here you bedded a G-Club girl on your first visit. only Pegasus and the former Chateau Le Blanc offer take out girls. please don't insult the intelligence of the many G-Clubs cheongsters here. maybe you offered 20K baht? oh i forgot you bedded some model FOC before. 55555.
Old 21-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
please don't come and talk cock here.

although Thailand does not have CNY as public holidays. some girls may go back to province to celebrate. the majority of girls will still work as per normal. CNY is not major holiday for Thais.

as for the gayish papasan he must be Georgi aka George formerly from Pegasus. this i believe you.

also don't come here and boast here you bedded a G-Club girl on your first visit. only Pegasus and the former Chateau Le Blanc offer take out girls. please don't insult the intelligence of the many G-Clubs cheongsters here. maybe you offered 20K baht? oh i forgot you bedded some model FOC before. 55555.
=> Tis really Ok,DR.DRE...Actually i expected U to appeared in my thread very soon since U have been very active in most Thai related Threads so there's NO Way to avoid your Nasty Insults,55555,etc & of course U are "most welcum" to post here to make it more "interesting" !!!....No worries at all - As tis Forum is for "to each his own !!!"...Anyway guessed We really dun know each other well enough in SBF & too bad U could have been really resouceful !!!...fyi - "i never ever enjoy TCSS but more sharing & exchanging FRs updates juz liked in my other thread !!!"....

=> "Boasting & Insulting ???" ...Very strong angry words indeed !!!....Of course on No Babes due CNY...it was the PROs at The LORD who told us tis because there were more horny GUYs there then sexy Babes !!!...And since U too know tis Gay PPS GEORGI well,then juz give him a call on our Visit on Wed Nitez to verify if i'm TALKING COCK !!! And U can help check when will this PENTHOUSE MODEL - AON will be coming over to S'pore ???....Oh ! Btw have U actually been to EXOTICA yourself to know the current ST Rates ???....Again,please contact GEORGI on tis to update yourself BEFORE U start running me down ok !!!...What are U so angry about ???...
Old 21-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

=> BKK - Day Three

Managed to wake up early to catch up with my very good Thai Buddy before our Final Golf Game @ NAVATHANEE Golf Club !!!...And it was good timing for our departure to "avoid the Red Shirts Rally !!!"...Again we were really glad that we enjoyed minimal traffic jams during our trip !!!..But it was hard to avoid the current humid weather !!!...Later we realised it was actually build up to showers during our afternoon game !!!...

On NAVATHANEE - it's actually a matured & poorly maintained Golf Course...played mostly by Japanese & Koreans !!!...Still enjoyable for those who have not played there before !...Both Caddie & Buggy is a Must...and only White Tee Play !!!...Since i have played there a few times already,i managed to enjoy a better Score Card & ended with a Birdie on the Finale Hole !!!

Btw,tis Golf Course is also located near the Airport...so we were really happy that we were introduced to tis really yummy Home Cooked Thai Eats...on the way there !!!...Even better that it wasn't too expensive !!!...Btw i was told that tis kind of Eating Places have Different Menus for the Local Thais & more expensive Menu for Tourists !!! Any BROs can confirm tis ???

After a enjoyable yummy meal,we were had another "unexpected surprise"...we were told that we have been "upgraded"...since it was full load with many returning to SG !!!...The leading Stewardess was really my type - fair skinned,pretty & had a very nice voice too !!!...She laughed when i pointed that i will skipped the main course & only wanted the "tiny plate of Thai dessert" to end tis Wonderful Holiday on a Sweet note !!!

Wishing All a Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 21-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Samster

=> Another Big PLUS where we stayed was - CM2 SQUARE located @ the Basement ( CM2 Bkk : Concept CM2 where the party begins. Bangkok Nightclub, Bangkok Nightlife, Bangkok Best Clubbing, Bangkok Party, Bangkok Happening Party. ) - that have "one of the Most Entertaining BAND !!!...And also the BEST "Pick Up Babes" SuperMarket !!!...with pretty mostly Thais & Russians...and tis time,there were hardly any PRCs...maybe due to CNY holidays !!!...Or i think it should be "BABES PICK U UP" place !!!...

Was there for a "quickie look see" on both nitez...on wed nite -there were many to select...with a few very pretty Thai Babes that i would have consider if i had the SeXual power for Round Two !!!...

And also i really LUV tis Model looking - tall,slim,demure,yound Blondie SYT...from observing her black chic dress,she most definitely have a very sexy body with shapely boobs !!!....Managed to chat her up awhile...she was a SYT Student who spoked fluent Thai...and her rates : Bt 4.5K....

I'm very sure BROs here have many interesting & SeXciting SeXperiences from tis place !!!...Please dun hesitate to post & share any pointers here how to pick out the best & negotiate the best rates ???....

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 21-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you sooo much for the breakdown of your lovely trip mateee
Make me wanna go back there again soon
Old 21-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Thank you sooo much for the breakdown of your lovely trip mateee...
Make me wanna go back there again soon
=> Mai Phen Rai Krup,Khun Pocketrocket !

Will be happy to know or if U can share your "Favorites..Eats,Entertainments or trendy Hangouts in BKK !!!"...

I believed there are many Samsters staying & working there & those that have "invested much travelling & fun time there"....that will have more exciting & interesting stuffs to post here !!!...

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 21-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

=> In appreciation for reading my thread,i will do my best to share some of my favourite trendy EATs in Bangkok...that U can either impress your "galfriends" or even your VIP Clients...And most important - "enjoy the cosy decor & very delicious food there !!!"....Hope U will enjoy the taste there !!!...

=> My all time No.1 - "Home Cooked Thai Eats" - will be tis friendly Thai-Chinese owned - HARMONIQUE Restaurant - 22 Charoenkrung Soi 34 ( it's located near Shangri La Hotel by the riverside )....The place is a old shophouse style...( liked those in our Club Street )...Dressed casually because U can either have the indoor or courtyard dining...It's liked U invited to your good friend for a yummy Thai home cooked meal !!!...

On the Menu...there are so many that i have tried...so make sure U wear a loose clothings as your stomach will expand there !!!

Recommended to call & book for Dinner !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk

ps.hey BROs,please share share with me your Favs Eats too as before we have any Sexcellent SeXXion,we need to enjoy good food first !!!...
Old 21-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

=> Update On Bangkok G-Clubs - juz in case those BROs who used to enjoy or were VIP Members there,I was actually looking forward to check this happening place because it was highly recommended -

CARIBBEAN CLUB which was featured in the movie - BANGKOK DANGEROUS have been closed down already !!!...Heard there's plan for a New Happening Nite Club opening about 3 months' time !!!...

Btw,any BROs know of any similar exciting G-Club with sexy,pretty Coyote Dancers in BKK ? Will be great if U can share or update on this !!!...

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 21-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

It is Renamed IKafe Bro : )
Old 21-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnNex View Post
It is Renamed IKafe Bro : )
=> Cool BRO AnNex,thanks for heads up !!!...Tried to do a search but it seem liked it's not opened yet...juz doing some promos now ???...

Actually there's another happening but "Farang" place that i was told some time ago was really happening too...U been to BED SUPPERCLUB before ???...Sometimes tis Nightlife places only last during the boomtime...
Old 21-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

Bed S.C Neh..... ZzZZ too many Farangs around this place + the super ex drinks . I rather go TongLor/Ekamai Area to club . Places like CURVE , MUSE , FUNKY VILLA , DEMO MAYA , Nanglen etc ..... Beats this bed S.C handsdown in terms of eye candies and live music wise . BED is for 'Posers' .
Old 21-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnNex View Post
Bed S.C Neh..... ZzZZ too many Farangs around this place + the super ex drinks . I rather go TongLor/Ekamai Area to club . Places like CURVE , MUSE , FUNKY VILLA , DEMO MAYA , Nanglen etc ..... Beats this bed S.C handsdown in terms of eye candies and live music wise . BED is for 'Posers' .
=> Cool...tis is really good exchange of Nite Club Places...Guessed S.C was really Hot when it first opened...and it's passe now !!!...Btw are there still many big spending Farangs in Bkk to support their hangouts ?...We were hunting for late nite supper near out hotel...and saw some Farangs trying hard to chat up Thai babes @ Starbucks...then finally found the Best Ham&Cheese Sandwich at tis Retro Coffee House next to Hard Rock Cafe...Anyway it seem liked U enjoy Club Hopping ?...Btw besides taking a taxi to Thonglor area,can i check are there other "faster means liked catching the BTS & MRT" ???...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1