The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cavatina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Macau one is good i think overall.
market rate.
btw anyone tried the one opp the toilet? same level as the viet ml
Old 05-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

U mean the big boob China gal?
Old 06-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darfuq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow this place sounds q happening will I be able to find more milfs here or at jsp? Haven't been to both yet
Old 06-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
sure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfuq View Post
Wow this place sounds q happening will I be able to find more milfs here or at jsp? Haven't been to both yet
Here most of them you find are milfs , but in jsp most of them are GILF
Old 06-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Aopen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share location of the viet ml?
Old 06-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cactus456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
Hey guys!

When to recce a little earlier today and was looking for Nana. I think i wandered into the wrong shop on one of the upper stories and was thinking, heck since I'm already here might as well give it a shot! This shop has 2 masseuses; a Singaporean (looks in her mid-late 30s) and a Macanese (late 20s-30s). I was pretty skeptical going in because I hadn't seen any FRs about these 2 ladies.

Paid $30 for a half an hour massage and chose the Macanese masseuse. May not be the best looking in the world but she is really chatty and super friendly. Makes you feel like you've known her for a very long time. And she gives quite a good massage too. Has a pretty decent command of English, which is a real godsend since I can't really converse in Cantonese/Mandarin. Was also telling me about how customers are so very scarce these days. Turned over and popped the golden question. Quoted $50 for a HJ. Pretty standard i suppose.

Started by sitting on the bed with you, with your legs spread across her laps and a slow, sensual caressing of your cock with her gentle hands. It felt good. Real good. After a good 5 minutes of that, she grabbed a stool and sat beside me, with her boobs within reach of my mouth and hands. One of the reasons I chose her, were that her boobs looked pretty awesome with clothes on. And when they came off, I wasn't disappointed. I gently circled her nipples with my fingers. 'No!' she said. 'Grab it harder.' I gladly obliged and started sucking on them as well. Couple that with her fast furious strokes of my cock and I released in no time. She wiped me up with the towel and told me to lay still. She brought another wet towel to clean me up properly and then offered me a drink of water as I clothed. Drank my water, paid up and promised to visit again. Left a very happy man.

Country of origin: Macau
Looks: 5/10
GFE: 9/10
Massage: 8/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10(34C at least i think)
HJ: 8/10
Other Services : Didn't enquire

I don't normally write FRs but i really wish to help this masseuse because 3 customers in 1 week isn't doing her justice I feel. I hope fellow bros can support her as well. Also this session was based on my chemistry with her so yours may differ based on how you treat her/interact with her. But looking at the sort of person she is I doubt that is possible. If you are too lazy to scout on your own, you can PM for her name/exact location of the shop.

Cheers bros! Happy cheonging!

Bro can share the ctc. Thanks
Old 06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sure View Post
Here most of them you find are milfs , but in jsp most of them are GILF
What's the damage around here? Roughly $70 for 30 mins? Not really a fan of GILF and was thinking of trying this place out because i like MILFs
Old 06-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LatinoHeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus456 View Post
Bro can share the ctc. Thanks
There ain't no contact here. Just walk around the place will do.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello again guys!

I think i found Nana(finally). But when i asked her she said she was from China! I thought some bros said she was from Vietnam? Or is that a different girl?

Country of origin: China
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10(loved the way she moaned as i sucked on them)
Hj: 8/10
Looks: 7/10

Cheers bros!
Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
Hello again guys!

I think i found Nana(finally). But when i asked her she said she was from China! I thought some bros said she was from Vietnam? Or is that a different girl?

Country of origin: China
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10(loved the way she moaned as i sucked on them)
Hj: 8/10
Looks: 7/10

Cheers bros!
Bro mind telling me where this Nana is? Going to recce and I wna find some good recommendations
Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Going over to USSC now, see you bros there
Old 06-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Sure, I went 2nd Recce. Based on your directions, i went into that shop. But No Viet Milf. A young PRC Meimei. She speaks good English.
Wore a short blue/green dress. Though petite size, her boobs were ample and seemed to be climbing out of her bra. Since I already recce yesterday, decided to try her. Name is "Jxx". About mid-20s.
I fell asleep during the massage. She woke me up and told me that I was snoring away. 30mins up. Not sure what she had done to me but my Little Bro was also sleeping. Since no FR about her and my main target was the Viet Milf, I decided to Kiv my Ammo. So, no FR about her.
At 4th floor, saw a Gilf. She is very shapely. Wore those skimpy shorts. The shop displayed beauty products. Not sure if she does massage or not. But she did not signal to me. If she did, I am inclined to try her. Such a shapely beauty for her age.
Bro Sure, if you next visit, kindly provide me the shop number. Better, if you get Viet Milf hp number.
By the way, at 2nd floor, a Gilf in black kept following me and pestering me to book her. If only she was like the 4th floor one, I may try.
There is a restaurant there, claiming to have the Best pepper crabs. Once i get your detailed Info, i shall eat the crabs' roes to bolster my Little Bro for suicide mission.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Okay I just had a pretty amazing session. Was walking around USSC while avoiding the GILF that kept chasing me around on the 2nd floor. Went to the 4th floor and saw this milf in a black dress. Was interested but I needed to go toilet so had to decline. Saw her walking down the steps when coming out of the toilet and she motioned me to go over. Told her i wanted massage and she told me to meet her at another shop on a different floor. Anyway managed to negotiate massage down to $20 for 30 mins.

Massage was pretty non existent but she really did press harder when I told her to at certain places.

Age: she tells me she's late twenties but I'm gna go ahead and say she's in her early 30s
Looks 7/10
Tits 34C? (I'm not a v good gauge of this)
Damage $20 + authentic juagen ($70)

For bros who've tried authentic juagen pls advise, I've never really done a real one so I can't tell how good she was but she pressed at certain spots near my 2ic then v easy hard and soft. Quite an eye opener for me.
But that's not the amazing part, I had problems finishing so she basically had to hj me after the juagen. The total session lasted an hour but I only paid $90 for it! to me the session was really worth it and hence I'm posting this FR for her
Old 06-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Bro Sure, I went 2nd Recce. Based on your directions, i went into that shop. But No Viet Milf. A young PRC Meimei. She speaks good English.
Wore a short blue/green dress. Though petite size, her boobs were ample and seemed to be climbing out of her bra. Since I already recce yesterday, decided to try her. Name is "Jxx". About mid-20s.
I fell asleep during the massage. She woke me up and told me that I was snoring away. 30mins up. Not sure what she had done to me but my Little Bro was also sleeping. Since no FR about her and my main target was the Viet Milf, I decided to Kiv my Ammo. So, no FR about her.
At 4th floor, saw a Gilf. She is very shapely. Wore those skimpy shorts. The shop displayed beauty products. Not sure if she does massage or not. But she did not signal to me. If she did, I am inclined to try her. Such a shapely beauty for her age.
Bro Sure, if you next visit, kindly provide me the shop number. Better, if you get Viet Milf hp number.
By the way, at 2nd floor, a Gilf in black kept following me and pestering me to book her. If only she was like the 4th floor one, I may try.
There is a restaurant there, claiming to have the Best pepper crabs. Once i get your detailed Info, i shall eat the crabs' roes to bolster my Little Bro for suicide mission.
Bro I think I saw you walking around just now saw a bro keep walking around at the 4th and 2nd floors hahaha
Old 06-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfuq View Post
Bro I think I saw you walking around just now saw a bro keep walking around at the 4th and 2nd floors hahaha
Bro, I was in full Combat uniform, camouflaged. But got spotted by the Gilf in black.
Anyway, if you get the Viet Milf, pls p.m. to me.
I shall also.

BTW, you also very on the ball. Heavy rain, still go recce mission heehee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread