The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kk2319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....
Bro, can share location please? Tks
Old 06-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3dDi3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North... Best.... The way she touch....

Bro can share location??
Old 06-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro
I will up u after I try her

Last edited by retepoet; 10-08-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, what is your purpose of creating this thread since you have no intention to share ?

It is as good as presenting a steak to a hungry individual and telling him not to eat.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share location? i know where are the 2 others but this one i dont. share lei pls
Old 08-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

For all bros info, the massage lady is a MILF. I got massaged by her 2 weeks back and i personally don't find it as great as mentioned and rather sop. Perhaps i've encountered better elsewhere or maybe chiong for too many years. I got to agree that she speaks with a singaporean accent.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Think I know the place TS mentioned already .. 90% sure.
I went out to find out 2 days ago.
Went to 2 separate places to hunt.
Finally found a local who might fit the description.

This place used to be by another boss, then closed down for few months.
Now it's under new management. With this new 'ah lian' there.
Hmmm this 'ah lian' is actually more like auntie to be honest.
Slim, a bit mix of auntie and milf.
Not pretty not ugly, someone you probably won't look again on the street.

Massage wise, knows how to massage well.
Service wise, not bad at all.
BUT NOWHERE NEAR the kind of goodness TS described.
Totally misleading. Overly hyped.

PS : I used to go this joint before this new management. And got 1 syt which i like. But i went like 3 times still nothing. Sad. thats why i gave up the joint coz it's a bit out of the way for me.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Mate, what is your purpose of creating this thread since you have no intention to share ?

It is as good as presenting a steak to a hungry individual and telling him not to eat.

Pierre.
he started this thread to boost that he found a "GEM" and he is not sharing

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

well some bros already went and said its nothing to shout about and its a milf.
maybe TS seldom chiong, so come across someone provide average services and he thinks its out of this world?

Don't share also never mind, most of us has our regular joints and many other bros willing to share here as well, maybe he thinks that ML can survive on his bookings alone lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
he started this thread to boost that he found a "GEM" and he is not sharing

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 10-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to 2 bros who upped me .. o_o;

Anyway i'm 90% sure is the one lah .. not 100% (I could be wrong !)
but looking at the map 3km radius from chongpang nasi lemak ..
only 3 main choice
west : nothing there
north : nothing there (3km too far up ..)
east : got some joint but is well known for clean
south : something there but not that well known

Anyway .. just to add on,
this aunt-milf is a nice person lah i feel.
pure singaporean earning a living.
i still find the session pretty pleasant.

I would like to say i'm willing to share (pm) to whoever interested to try, but TS has not replied to anything yet.. so minimal respect, we shall wait and see and bit first.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 18
yongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to behold

Please share location
Old 11-08-2015, 12:46 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Can share where is the famous nasi lemak as mentioned by TS? Wish to go and try leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Can share where is the famous nasi lemak as mentioned by TS? Wish to go and try leh.
PM you liao
Old 11-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
PS : I used to go this joint before this new management. And got 1 syt which i like. But i went like 3 times still nothing. Sad. thats why i gave up the joint coz it's a bit out of the way for me.
Miss Xiao Fen ?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sun597 is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro, share me the location... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1