The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
North... Best.... The way she touch....

i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....
Old 02-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tims3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North... Best.... The way she touch....

Bro care to share the location with me
Old 02-08-2015, 03:29 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share location and who is the ml? Will up u upon sharing .thanks.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martintoh78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi senior can share me the location pls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....
Old 02-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gundam21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Can share, promise to protect the place.
Thanks
Old 02-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: North... Best.... The way she touch....

Is this spa at 2nd level?
Old 02-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ramster, ur one is the south of north around sim Ming area, that one is Malaysian not Singaporean, and she's normal. Don't worry I know who u talking abt but her charge for sex is abit high considering her figure and looks. I'm talking abt north region. 3km from where the famous nasi lemark. That's the best I can do for u all. Let me do more research if I can have sex with this ah Lian first and if can then I will reply those who message me. But I can't let this mp get raid first. I need her badly every week. I hope u guys understand. We lost a few good ones at balestier and Macpherson already those left are useless massage with g qns only there. I'm sry... I not going to lose this damm awesome massage with damm good touch in the north region. Especially in the north... Pls I hope those who live in the north will understand.. I really dun care if u down my points or what but I jus want to let brothers out there know there is a perfect one in the north.. South side I can recommend a lot, I can even tell u where is the location for most south side but not north bro... North is too precious to let it get raid... I'm sry... Will update again to see if there is better g qns.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: North... Best.... The way she touch....

Understood bro... It's hard to find a gem in the north area...
Old 02-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They had two branches is it?

This lady is a PRC married and became a Singaporean is it?

She has had many operations and she looks very different compared to how she was when she was very very popular in Geylang area and she was known as M-k- is it.

I think this ML is married with 2 kids. She works like only during office hours isnt it?
Old 02-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Hai... So far so many ppl msg me only 1 person got the spa correct. And it's not prc married one.. U can hear the voice one... I not a rookie la bro. Believe it or not... And she use to work in jurong sector one. I hope the person who got the spa right found the correct lady. U see her face and voice confirm not China. I yesterday thought Malaysian but voice not those Malaysia tone type one then I anyhow say and she say she is local. Pure breed... I hope the guy who found the spa and also found the correct girl support me on this... But try not to let out the location out cause I really dun want this to get raid... Bro... When u found it... When u feel her touch... U will know y I make this post... Good luck to all my brothers out there.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Ok i check it out again today and a pity she dun do fj, those who msg me yes... thats the place, good luck have fun.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

can share location via pm?
Old 06-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can pm me?
Old 06-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post

bro benjamin8, your FR is damm tok-kong man... and man after i read, i damm buay tahan and damm interested. If you can share the whereabouts and name, I will be damm grateful man... and i will definitely f##king go and have a damm good session
Old 06-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kobeweekobe is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, able to share the location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1