The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Revitalized Pinay Pub with Heavy Grinding and Happy Ending

Thanks TS for the contact.

I have been to this pub several times. The playability is high but here are some of my thoughts.

Don't think the girl would be able to offer any service on the ground floor. Too open, not exactly very dark and usually the crowd is quite big, very hard to do anything except for some rubba and touching.

I was quoted various prices for LD to go up. So I don't think there is a standard damage. My most recent visit, the girl told me minimum $200 LD (as instructed by management) to go up while my much earlier trip, $100 was sufficient. But the room charge should remain the same.

Most lao jiao who cheong pinay pubs would probably know the place.

They have a sister pub nearby. More expensive but much newer in terms of furniture and av system. Also very fun when you go up to their vip room.

Make sure you know what you are going to get when both of you agree to go up to avoid any miscommunication in what can be offered in the privacy of the room.
Old 27-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillips170s View Post
upped you 6pts
Received with thanks.

Check ur pm
Old 27-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Love_FUCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts?
Old 27-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Last week, had my dinner outside at the outskirts of town area after a hard day of work and decided to recce around this area.
Walk along this particular street and found out that its quiet with not many people around. Saw this particular pub and decided to pluck the courage and walk in and "Hoolah!".
Saw around 9 to 11 pinay gals sitting in the pub.

In the middle of the pub, saw 2 customers sitting with 2 pinay gals. They were chatting and hugging with them. At the other corner, saw around 6 to 9 gals sitting together and chatting with one another.
Maybe they are waiting for customers to patronize. Came the bartender and ask me what drink and I requested for bottle of beer.
This pub got nice ambiance with recent top music playing in the background and 2 big giant screens (front and back) showing the music video of the music being played.

When I was sitting drinking, came this particular lady and when glimpse again, I was shocked! She used to be my regular whom I always sat with at the other pub which I used to go to. She told me she changed to this pub.

Main Highlights
She requested me if I want to go up to second floor for Karaoke. I was like "huh, sure or not Karaoke?". Confirm got more to it. Hehe.
She told me can do what I want. But it comes with a price. Total including my drink and her drink and the VIP room, is $152.
Its for one hr. Hosey liao. After collecting the microphones, carried my drink with her go up to the second floor.
Before this I saw 3 indian fair skin guys went up to the room with 3 sexy and beautiful pinays. Only God knows what happened in there. LOL.

Went up second floor and once inside the room, selected all the R&B music and clubbing hits. She start to perform a lap dance on me baring her breast.
I suck her breast like a baby who is yearning for milk from his mum. After that, we french like there's no tomorrow.
After tired of tongue fighting, we both dance in the room with the music. We grinded heavily. This kind of grinding you wont even get to feel like those in normal clubs when you do so with another stranger.
She was grinding very passionately and my bro was hardening. She really knows how to cock tease you. She was wearing those tight fitting dress where when you pulled up, u can practically see her underwear.
I fingered her on the outside of her panties. Her panties was black. Hehe. We both get horny and I lie down on the sofa, she unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and go down on me.
Her BBBJ was quite sensuous. She BBBJ for 3 to 5 mins before my little bro released my army. She told me to tell her in advance so that she can prepare the wet tissue before I cum.

After done, we both went to wash room to clean up and go back to the room since got spare time. After that, we still decided to continue.
We continue to dance and grinded to pitbull song and sean paul song. While grinded we get horny and french kiss again.
I told her again if I second shot can or not and she say can. So I requested for handjob and she give me again. Hehe.
So she whipped out my dick for the second time and do her deed. I cum again. Then, 1 hr is up.
So when I thought my happy and sexy time with her is about to end, she say not yet. She say the time that is finished is only the VIP room.
We can still go down to first floor to continue with our action but only no privacy. No additional drinks need to be bought for her.

So once when we go down, I can see the pub around 80% full. I sat on the high stool and she dance and grinded in between my legs and continue stroking my dick.
She dance sexily again to the music and give me a handjob again till I cum (yet again!). This time we really shagged out. So we just talk and hug till she finish her drinks up.
For this below part of the floor, we spent ard 1.5 hrs. Hehe. Pheeww! What a simply breath taking night. hehe. Walk out of the pub a happy man. Total time operation is 2.5 hrs.
If you did not wish to go up to the VIP room, u can also stay below, with Ladies Drink with $60 excluding your own drink. And can still get a HandJob. This is what she claimed.

Summary

2 Hand job and 1 BBBJ.
Together with heavy grinding and top clubbing hits.
Fingering, sucking breast, frenching, hugging.
All total operation time 2.5 hrs.
With damage of $152 (include my own drinks).
You can decide for yourself if its worth it or not. For me, its really worth it.
Better than you go to a local club, trying to hit on gals and get lucky, come here even better. A guaranteed HJ and BBBJ, let alone grinding

Those who ups me, kindly leave your nick behind so that I know who to PM for the location.

"Magandang araw sa iyo!!" (means have a nice day in Tagalog)
Bro, your FR sounds exciting and quite tempted to give it a try but i hv never gone this path before and i dont know where it leads to. If you would kindly pm me the location, i would like to give it a shot one of these days. Thanks!
Old 27-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chempearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro please let me know the address
Old 28-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, share ctc. thx
Old 28-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location please?
Old 28-12-2014, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeezy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, new to SBF but big fan of Pinoy girls - grateful if u can share ctc

or better still, let's go down together and beer on me
Old 28-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro for the contact. Was curious about the joint so I made my way there last night for a look-see.

Saw 5 or 6 pinays there when I went in. All were occupied except one, but she was busy with her phone. Ordered a beer to have more time to have a better look.

Pub was dimly lit, but still clear to see it is rather run down. Bar on the left, tables front to back on the right. Nothing much happenning, girls chatting with their customers, big screen showing soccer.

Quick scan at the girls, all are pretty heavy, not for me. Probably the better looking ones were upstairs already but I wasn't in the mood to wait so quickly finished my beer ($7) and headed off
Old 28-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Thanks bro for the contact. Was curious about the joint so I made my way there last night for a look-see.

Saw 5 or 6 pinays there when I went in. All were occupied except one, but she was busy with her phone. Ordered a beer to have more time to have a better look.

Pub was dimly lit, but still clear to see it is rather run down. Bar on the left, tables front to back on the right. Nothing much happenning, girls chatting with their customers, big screen showing soccer.

Quick scan at the girls, all are pretty heavy, not for me. Probably the better looking ones were upstairs already but I wasn't in the mood to wait so quickly finished my beer ($7) and headed off
Bro tanx for the fr. What time do u went? Try to reach there earlier. It opens at 7.30pm. U can start walking in by that time
With that u can have plenty of options of gals to choose from
Old 28-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hoodzyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

points added
please share
Old 29-12-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
alender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro!

just upped you!

hope to receive the contact.

thanks bro!
Old 29-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Hendrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn steamy FR
Old 29-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 13
lovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of lightlovespice is a glorious beacon of light

Very interesting find by TS. Are the Pinays fair skinned or tanned there ?
Old 30-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Revitalized Pinay Pub with Heavy Grinding and Happy Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Bro tanx for the fr. What time do u went? Try to reach there earlier. It opens at 7.30pm. U can start walking in by that time
With that u can have plenty of options of gals to choose from
Was there pretty late..will try to go early next time. But just found one babe and she's good to me so then again maybe not...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1