The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-11-2018, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
I am just sharing my experience. I find her a good fuck. She isn't cheap do you have a problem with that? Why do u have to hide behind a sub account just to criticise?
If u dun agree with me it's your right to also la. To each his own.
Bro relax... just Open topic for sharing tought nia~ cheers
Old 12-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
I am just sharing my experience. I find her a good fuck. She isn't cheap do you have a problem with that? Why do u have to hide behind a sub account just to criticise?
If u dun agree with me it's your right to also la. To each his own.
totally agree with U. Dun care about these losers.

Jay is totally worth it
Old 12-11-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Last time sbf alway got pp say.... school holiday coming.
I get what you mean and it is long time ago.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
totally agree with U. Dun care about these losers.

Jay is totally worth it
You relax too~ Your meat can be another one poison.

Cheers.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Appe from TRL

A girl whom possess beauty, good body and awesome service. First 3 pics are taken live in SG and they are like 85%+ accurate.

Face: 9/10 Chio face which will confirm turn heads in club or walking outside
Body: 9.5/10 Really cannot find fault with her body, slim and big boobs skin is smooth too. -0.5 because boobs are manmade
Catbath: 8/10 Reasonbaly good, fish tank standard
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Well trained but not to optimal performance because she is coughing a bit but still made my little boss stiff hard
Painting: 9/10 Easily aroused, wet in seconds and body tremble in shiokness
Frenching: 10/10 Very lover feel, french like no tomorrow
FJ: 9/10 Not the tightest pussy I ever had but strangly this pussy made me cum in minutes and managed to expend twice within 90 mins
GFE: 10/10 KC Trap, soft spoken girl with sweet voice. Full attention on me and not phone throughout whole session.

Was greeted by Appe at the door and she was wearing the same tight and skimpy red dress in the 1st and third pic flaunting her body curves. That alone already made my didi wake up already not to mention the 85%+ pretty face of hers. Inside the room I usually undress with girl individually one but this time can't resist but to take out her laces one by one and autoroam her body. She is shy and soft when I am undressing her but at the same time her hands are removing my clothes too while we are already gluing our lips together for our lovers french already.

Took a quick shower together and rush back to room for some cuddling, frenching and autoroaming and really just wanna penetrate her. Grab a CD and just penetrated her already wet pussy. Probably she got aroused from the autoroaming and frenching. Went in one single missionary position and cummed within minutes shooting a pile of load inside her which is unusual for me. I usually last a long time but well just got pawned by her in minutes and I don't know what happened too.

Cleaned up and went back to cuddle. She lie beside my arm like my little mistress and fingers circling my nipples and chest and we started talking about some rubbish and she showed me her phone and photos inside. Then she started to stroke my dick and play with it like it is her toy. My just unloaded dick start to show reaction again to her hands. She then went down to give me a BBBJ and say she had not tasted it earlier, wet and sensual type of BBBJ. I told her to stop and rested her on her back and gave her a good lick. Don't know she is super sensitive to licking or already aroused by blowing me. She was already kinda wet when I approached. Gave her a good one till she was shutting her eyes and hands grabbing onto the pillow tightly. The sight just unleashed the demon inside and I cap on and pump her again in missionary once again. Lasted a while longer this time and felt tired. Shifted her up to cowgirl and she was riding me good till I expended in cowgirl while grabbing her boobs.

Gave a simple massage and asked if I was tired. I told her of course since I am the old doing most of the work and she laugh and said 2nd time she did the work. Haha.

Overall a superb fuck! Will defiantly rtf!

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 12-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

May from ClubVergin

FR

Location: central-ish, outskirts of B area i suppose. (hotel)
Clubvergin OKT: instructions were clear, though i dislike hotels because it feels very exposed. lol.

It was such a difficult decision considering the free time that I have, but I settled with May because she looks the most appealing to me. And true enough, upon meetup, such a cute girl. At first, she was on her phone when we met as we went up the lift, but then as I walked behind her to her room, damn, that ass. She was wearing some red shorts and a tank top. Whew.

Upon reaching her room, sadly it was a lone shower. I guess its understandable since the shower was in the bath tub kind. But after that, the action starts. She took me under the blanket, and wow, it's like a lover I never knew I had. Her kisses was soft and her lips, nice to nibble, and she teased her tongue in between.

There was no full tongue battle though, but the frenching felt like two lovers.

And then off her clothes go, and it was quite awhile of kissing, snuggling, as my cock got hard, my hands roaming down her back and her front, and it was just that for the next 5 minutes, and then she capped me on, and well, the only part I regret about this session was I forgot to bring my own condom, so in two positions, I was done. She started with cowgirl,and my cock could barely fit, it was so tight, but she rode it like a champ, and grinding, before I pushed her down, unable to take it, and pumped her in missionary, before pulling the condom off and cumming all over her body.

We then snuggled for awhile, kissing, hugging, teasing, talking (with google translate), but the language exchange was mostly kisses, and giggling in whatever limited english we had. And then, she went on top of me again, but we both know the condom wouldn't fit, so after quite abit of foreplay, i felt myself getting hard again, which was surprising because I usually deflate after 1 round, but we went on a good 69. And damn, she got really wet as I kept fingering her, and she kept sucking me, and then, finished me off with a handjob.

And then we snuggled again, kissing, for awhile, until it was time to go.

SUMMARY:

May is not for boobs lovers, it's a borderline B.
Her GFE is damn good, and she loves kisses. And she loves her foreplay. Moans are definitely melodic to my ears.
Good for those who loves the GFE SYT, gentle and nice.
RTF? Maybe, if i ever have time again.

Hope this FR works out, trying my best to pen it into details rather than numbers.

Last edited by bluekai; 12-11-2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Quick FR on Ruby (SS) as recommended by Bro Silk.

Looks: 9/10 (Very Chinese PRC looking to me lol)
Body: 9/10 (Slim Built SYT natural)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B but she said C lol. But maybe my hands big. Nice sensitive nipples)
Catbath: 8/10 (Lots of teasing but tends to rush at first. Need to pace down her tempo coz maybe just started a bit blur)
Frenching:8/10 (Warm up a bit slow after its all good)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Suction is there with a nice tempo of her own. When licking the head still look at u cheekily)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight with different positions)
RTF: Yes
Thanks bro uncletommy.
Tried Ruby and she's really good.
Appreciated your FR to help me decided.
Cheers.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mali from regentlust

FR is based on my preference for petite slim girl, YMMV. Not a fan of ratings since everyone has diff benchmarks.
12nov 1130hrs

Was undecided between Besa (who looks damn chio from pics) and Mali, but she ticks most of my boxes (petite, slim, boobs, long hair, not too tanned), so I went for it even though the face not really my type.

Location: Central-East, big apartment with attached bathroom in the bedroom. Not super discreet, still ok.
English: Very good, can understand 90%, was able to chit chat a bit.
Looks: Actually more chio in person, no blemish, closest to the above pic, mix of cute and sexy. Looks early-mid 20s, smooth skin, minor thai tan, ~153cm as described.
Body: Her figure is damn bomb; very slim waist, huge nice shaped tits as per pic (enhanced, under-boob scar) with perfect sized nipple to suck (she enjoys it too when you play them with your tongue), nice butt meaty at her hips to grab on to.
Shower: SOP, best time to give those headlights a soapy massage.
French: Yes, she initiates, nice soft lips, no smell.
BBJ: Good slow slurpy suction, quite hardworking I had to stop her b4 i explode.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed, pussy is trimmed, looks nice no smell. She likes being serviced, struggles to hold her moan and keep still, my fingers were damn wet after.
FJ: Quite tight, vv accommodating and hardworking, times her moans vv well when you push in deep or go fast (not sure real anot ). She rides vv well (view is great with her huge tits staring at you), grinded the soul out of me after i told her i like it. Knows how to arch her back during doggy, and man the view of her ass and pretty asshole is amazing.
GFE: Like what jay6969 bro said, doesn't really cuddle, but vv easy to chat with.

RTF: I don't do this often enough to RTF, but she leaving on 21st iirc so bros who likes petite girls MTL.

Review for OKT: Responds really fast, gives clear instructions, had some confusion over the exact location but was cleared up immediately.

If u liked the FR, +1 for me

Last edited by sammybk; 12-11-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Humble report for Teeruk's Hot chick.

Appe

Have been eyeing Appe & Bowlin since they arrived. Finally had the time today to try the first one in my list. Pictures for reference, face and body accurate.

Pretty girl with a Hot sexy body, no fats, no marks. What you see is what you get. Enhanced Boobs, not the best enhanced ones i had, but it's great on her.
Brown to pinkish Nips.
Communication is easy. Her Enger-ish is good.

Reached location, *Knock knock* Bowlin opens the door instead. AHHHH?
Went in and welcomed by Appe, dressed in a translucent night dress. WOOOOOOO~~~ power la dey! smell nice nice also.
Went in and ask if the room temperature is ok for me. Lied down and had a short chat while touching me all over. Talk about GFE? what do you think?
Gaolat gaolat give you ah.

Shower normal lor, wash your Tool clean clean lah. no need too much action here also lah.

Go back room, push me down on the bed and started licking me like a hungry kitty.
Down to BBBJ, skilled blower here, almost misfired.
Stopped her and start sucking on her (.)(.)

FAST FORWARD THE FOREPLAY~

Caps on!

Fierce rider, not for the weak heart-ed.

Shiok, small waist to grab.

Suck all you want lah.

Lastly....

ALL ACTION MATCHED BY CRAZY GOOD SOUND EFFECTS~

FINALE~~

Something like that ~

Summarize the experience,
Appe is a polite, pretty, hot chick with a great attitude. no commercial feeling. She is not feeling so well now, therefore i decided to skip the second shot. She offered to massage me due to my KINDNESS (LOL) of letting her rest. But i rejected and spent the rest of the time chatting with her like a GF~ LOL.
So GFE again lor.

RTF? I secretly try Bowlin first then RTF later lah.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 12-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Crystal (Silk-Stockings)

Been a while since I took from this Stable.
Same Quality. Different Name.

http://silkstockings.weebly.com/crystal-22yo.html
Location was pretty near to a mall in the Eastern Sector.
Looks: 9/10 (She is PRETTY)
Boobs: 9/10 (C-Cupper Soft enough to convince me its natural )
Nipples: 9/10 (Please suck them. She loves it. I purposely highlighted it lol)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy body with the right contours)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Seeing a Pretty Babe doing BBBJ on your tool never seems enough)
Frenching: 7/10 (Just light kisses more then aggressive tongue fight. Indian bros sure no according to OKT. Thanks for the Honesty)
Massage: 9/10 (Massage in-between the 2shots which was good)
FJ: 10/10 (Very Very accommodating girl. This alone scores through the session!)
GFE: 8/10 (Have to warm up and the conversation part later on become good. Speaks reasonable English)
RTF: Likely. Saw another 2 arrivals. One which I think was an angpai before. Busty babe Might just sit around and see how later part of the week!
Old 12-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I realised the FR I posted will get deleted. How come?
Old 12-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
senkill is Cool - loads of Potential
love fortress Gaga, boobs hard enhanced. zero gfe, play hp throughout, rush job, no bbbj.

Isabella was good though. good service and massage.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I realised the FR I posted will get deleted. How come?
Which stable did you post a FR about?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
WhySoSeriou5 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Simple Fr for Mali 11th Nov 12.30pm took the first blood. Late fr cuz busy

Location not so discreet but ok for me
Looks 9/10
Body 10/10 this to my opinion she have the figures that every girls wants
Boobs 8/10 enhanced
Bbbj 7/10 got room to improve
Frenching 7/10 light kisses also
Fj 8/10 her moan was sexy af, not only that she is tight
GFE 9/10

All I can say she she cute and syt to me. Her English is not so great but I'm able to chit chat with her with using simple English so that fine by me. After fj we cuddle and some kisses before I head out.

Rtf
It's must to rtf but need to see the my busy schedule and also my vitamin M

Okt review:
Fast respond and clear instruction. Was lost at first but okt help me get my way to the place.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kaz4mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yara - LustVegas

Face: 9/10. Very much like her pictures, she's legit super fair.
Boob: 9/10. Natural to me, and big (not really much of a boobs guy)
Frenching: 100/10. Tongue fighting, twirling and her lips are the softest, this is like the best frenching I've ever had
GFE: 10/10. Her english is really good, can speak and chit chat anything under the sun
BBBJ: 10/10. A lot of tongue action, she also insists on a lot of BJ, never got tired.
Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and tight.
FJ: 9/10. Her excellent frenching coupled with excellent GFE... The sex is just amazing at that point
RTF: Yes, she's going back soon tho. I might try to get 1 more slot
Overall EXP: 11/10. I would RTF this girl. Super sweet

Small bathroom but gets the job done.
1st shot from BBBJ + CIM. As mentioned, a lot of tongue action + ball gulping + thigh kissing 15 min straight. Cannot tahan.

After 1st shot cuddles, chit chat and frenching. Seems like she also enjoys frenching. She initiated 2nd shot by BBJ while talking, really hot. Hahaha, wish more girls are more pro-active.

Very sextisfied. She's one of the small list of girls I would ever RTF (if Vasa ever comes back to our shores... Pls?). Hope Yara comes back again soon! Super sweet - SYTish(?) she's kind of pro-active too, not super commando but pro-active enough to be non-commercial
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1