The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pmsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visiting BBK

Hi Guys,

I'm been reading this forum for some years but only register recently as I will be making a trip down BKK with some Khakis. I have read through this entire section but could not find a threat pertaining to my nich. The places you guys go could easily be the daily budget.

As most of us are on a tight budget, don't think we will be visiting joints like Poseidon etc. (Visited the web but still don't understand how the thing is charges...any bro care to explain? thanks) so I was wondering can anyone recommend some MP which is value for money in Bangkok?

Thanks in advance~
Cheers~
Old 15-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sharkspin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Visiting BBK

Bro, most MPs be it Poseidon or Nataree, they have tank or part-timers. Tanks are normally below 2000 bahts and part-timers, above 2000 bahts. Along Ratchadapisek Rd, there are tons of MP joints. Just go in, look see first, don't like, just leave. Look friendly and decline nicely....you n frens shd be OK.
Go in any MPs, the tanks is the first thing you see. If the OKT approaches you, just ask how much (most of them speak some English) and at the same time as about the sideliners or part-timers. If you don't see anything you like, just say thank you and leave.
Whether you take from tank or sideliner, you still get your 90 minutes. The only exception is the level of service which the ones from the tanks is best.
My favourite joint is Ceasar, which is next to Merchant Court Hotel. There is a restaurant inside where you can eat your dinner or have a drink while prospecting. Prices below 2000 and above 2000.
If you want something better, head over to Champ Elysee......totally different ball game.
Just remember, be courteous and decline nicely, you will have a very good time in BKK.
Old 15-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
Reeemer is one of the Best!Reeemer is one of the Best!Reeemer is one of the Best!

Bro,

In terms of cheonging, LOS is already damn solid when it comes to value for money. Wanting to find very very cheap flower amongst such a great garden of glory to me defeats the purpose of cheonging there.

I am not saying I am damn rich and that all bros should splurge there, but truth is you are getting more bang for the buck for every dollar you spend there. Be a little bit generous and you will have a great time. Since you're already parting with some money to travel there, what's another few more tens of dollars? For 2500 Baht, which is around a 100 Sing, you can get a damn solid one at Poseidon, plus enjoying the excellent service, atmosphere and facilities.

Anyway, if you are really not prepared to pay, then maybe you can try go fish for one. Go to one of the trendy night spots (stay away from Pat Pong), maybe Slim, Pump-up, or one of the pubs in the 5-star hotels and you might get lucky. There are some SPG-equivalent gals there who are in it for the fun and not for the money.

Depends on how good you are at xianing.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers
Old 15-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sharkspin is Cool - loads of Potential

I agree with Bro Reeemer. Since you are there, have yourself a nice time. HC here already $120 for full service and only 45 mins. For $120, its pure enjoyment for 90 minutes.
Old 17-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmsboy
Hi Guys,

I'm been reading this forum for some years but only register recently as I will be making a trip down BKK with some Khakis. I have read through this entire section but could not find a threat pertaining to my nich. The places you guys go could easily be the daily budget.

As most of us are on a tight budget, don't think we will be visiting joints like Poseidon etc. (Visited the web but still don't understand how the thing is charges...any bro care to explain? thanks) so I was wondering can anyone recommend some MP which is value for money in Bangkok?

Thanks in advance~
Cheers~
Prices there range from 1800 to 4000+... ie fish tank to models category... so you can choose your own poison...

No point talking about value for money cos IMHO, it's all luck... you can pay thru your nose for a model class WL but don't connect also no fun... just go along your budget, pick the WL that you like (ie face and body) or the one that acknowledge you by smiling when you walk thru the door... AND FUCKING PRAY HARD... haha

Personal advise... do be so kiam kanna there but also not to the point of robert-head... tip reasonably well and i'm sure you'll be "rewarded" in more ways then one...

sanuk mak mak
Old 18-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kamking1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Visiting BBK

Hi Bro,
I think you should keep your options open, don't just look into the MP scene. There is a large number of freelancers available, esp in Sukumvit area, going rate from B500-1000 ST, B1500-2000 LT depending on quality of girl and your negotiation skills. These girls come in all sizes & shapes.If you invest some time and energy, you will definitly find girls that suite your taste.
Old 18-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

bro pmsboy

i will be in bkk next month on the 11th to 18th april if you are kin let me know when u r goin if i am free i can show u ard pm me your date n contact

cheers
Old 18-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
danls79 is a name known to alldanls79 is a name known to alldanls79 is a name known to alldanls79 is a name known to alldanls79 is a name known to alldanls79 is a name known to all

bro i got only one word of advice for u . no money stay at home dont go anywhere like that u will not have any budget problem liao.
Old 18-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamking1
Hi Bro,
I think you should keep your options open, don't just look into the MP scene. There is a large number of freelancers available, esp in Sukumvit area, going rate from B500-1000 ST, B1500-2000 LT depending on quality of girl and your negotiation skills. These girls come in all sizes & shapes.If you invest some time and energy, you will definitly find girls that suite your taste.
I have yet to encounter a FL going for 500B for ST n 1500B for LT in Sukumvit. Please advice which Soi.
Old 18-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Value money as in??? Most of the MP is value for money. Abt 2000B, u r treated like king in the room. Try to convert 2000B to SGD, I dun think u can find 1 in SG HC.
Old 18-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kamking1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I have yet to encounter a FL going for 500B for ST n 1500B for LT in Sukumvit. Please advice which Soi.
Try soi 3 and 5, near Grace hotel area. If you take your time, you will find good ones.
Old 18-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Visiting BBK

Quote:
Yes there is 1500b for LT in Sukhumvit (SKV)- around Robinson/soi 19...but quite is bad (<3/10 rating) so basically will be throwing good money after bad. Really no pt talking abt unbonkable/unlookable ones at cutthroat prices
As for 500b for ST...have not come across in SKV..maybe in Lumpini...

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 18-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamking1
Try soi 3 and 5, near Grace hotel area. If you take your time, you will find good ones.
U must be kidding... the ones at Grace Hotel are bad/atrocious..
The pattern is fat, fat and fat. Suits the Arabs/blacks whose tastes are big is beautiful. Go Check out the Grace hotel disco or coffeeshop at basement... U will be lucky to spot a slim PYT...waitresses are the prettiest gals there.

Old 18-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance~
Cheers~
Either U R humoring us or we R humoring U by bothering to reply...
Man, I tot only our forefathers think their 10ct coin are as big as bullock cart wheel.
Please heed the words of the famous Hui brothers... "No Money, No Talk" & David Brazil "No Money, No Honey"...hahaha

Old 19-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mr Maiao I will advise u if u join me in the upcoming bkk trip. There are plenty of 500 baht Fl at Lumpini park also....Ladyboy, Buang face,old bitch & spare tyres(fat ones).Which wan u wan I can arrange for u?
kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1