The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 16-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Ohhhhh i get what u mean ....
can be quite intimidating when they see u at the escalator n all eyes will be nailed on u ... then they'll start swarming u one by one as u walked past them
Ya, you are just the star they are welcoming you.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 16-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Ohhhhh i get what u mean ....
can be quite intimidating when they see u at the escalator n all eyes will be nailed on u ... then they'll start swarming u one by one as u walked past them
I agree for some, it can be quite intimidating. But always have the mindset that you are the paymaster. That should give some confidence.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Ya, you are just the star they are welcoming you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I agree for some, it can be quite intimidating. But always have the mindset that you are the paymaster. That should give some confidence.
If u are swarmed by some SYTs, lagi shiok .... but if you are swarmed by some Ah Mahs ... who are old enuff to be yr grandma .... it can feel errrr ... quite yucky .........

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
30610492 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does any one have Joyce personal contact, can PM me? She passed it to me previously but I misplaced it. Thanks
Old 24-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Went one of the nights and gone in from the lift. Saw the usual doing guard duty . They are already ready to jump onto me but I had someone else in mind so turn right. I got shouted at.. I think they got to tone down if not quite irritating. Some more they are not cheaper then gland at their age. Guess they need to know if they are good , customer will auto go for them.. not jump onto customer.. any clue to find Connie..

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 24-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30610492 View Post
Hi, does any one have Joyce personal contact, can PM me? She passed it to me previously but I misplaced it. Thanks
Forget about Joyce, old n ex$ without proper service.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Went one of the nights and gone in from the lift. Saw the usual doing guard duty . They are already ready to jump onto me but I had someone else in mind so turn right. I got shouted at.. I think they got to tone down if not quite irritating. Some more they are not cheaper then gland at their age. Guess they need to know if they are good , customer will auto go for them.. not jump onto customer.. any clue to find Connie..
Hmm... strange. I never got shouted at. But I could hear them complaining loydly when their advances are rejected. But I do agree it ca be quite irritating
Old 25-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows where milf Thai ML Amy who used to be at 2nd floor has shifted to?
Old 25-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Was running errands nearby just now so go see see JSP.

2nd flr, 3nr flr all NOTHING.

4th flr, i had the shock of my life when i went up by escalator and saw a group of ah mahs (6 or so) sitting at one corner like guard duty.
sibei scary i dun even dare to walk within 10 meters.

I quickly just turn right and walk around the other shops 1 round.
NOTHING.

Then just left the place.

15 min of my life wasted.

Last edited by Jamester999; 27-10-2018 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Sorry for bad typos
Old 25-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post

4th fly, i had the shock of my life when i went up by escalator and saw a group of ah mahs (6 or so) sitting at one corning like guard duty.

NOTHING.

The grannies are the stars ⭐️ of this thread!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

JSP Level 4, Thai Alley -The only FRs are only about Linda. Have anyone tried the other 2 units? Any info would be most welcome.
Old 26-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

You never shout "ROOM!" ?

Quote:

4th fly, i had the shock of my life when i went up by escalator and saw a group of ah mahs (6 or so) sitting at one corning like guard duty.

NOTHING.

Old 26-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gsh93636892 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

NOTHING.

Hahahaha thanks for making my day bro
Old 27-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
You never shout "ROOM!" ?
I thought guard duty should shout "turn out" 😁
Old 27-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL you guys funny lah.

Wait I shouted "turn out" or "room", scali they all come towards me i afraid i run too fast wait sprain my ankle ..

Sad lah, I wanted to walk slower at least i can see up close a bit more, check whether at least have a milf (I love to fuck, not I don't want to fuck).

But regretted I no have the guts to do that ..

Who the hell dares to approach them when they sit together like that (also a bit like picnic). They're almost like those aunties from my mother side gathering during CNY party. The only way I goner approach them is if they're preparing to give me CNY ANGPAOS.

hahahaha
I shall never ever return there. unless some bros here reported new lobang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1