The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Where you put your stuff during massage?

Where do you guys keep your stuff during massage? And by "stuff" i dont mean 2IC and his 2 sidekicks... that one whole another topic

You know how when you enter the room or partition and its just that bed... and you have your hp, wallet, keys, this la, that la.

And also considering you gonna be face down most of the time and not be able to keep an eye on it.

Some places do give a tupperware to put under the bed or some wardrobe space (some can lock, some cannot lock). Some place just nothing at all.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
VladTheImpala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where you put your stuff during massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
Where do you guys keep your stuff during massage? And by "stuff" i dont mean 2IC and his 2 sidekicks... that one whole another topic

You know how when you enter the room or partition and its just that bed... and you have your hp, wallet, keys, this la, that la.

And also considering you gonna be face down most of the time and not be able to keep an eye on it.

Some places do give a tupperware to put under the bed or some wardrobe space (some can lock, some cannot lock). Some place just nothing at all.
Put inside your mother cheebye
Old 01-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
Bournemouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If you think putting into their allocated locker is not safe then don't bother to go massage at all.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sparked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpala View Post
Old 01-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bournemouth View Post
If you think putting into their allocated locker is not safe then don't bother to go massage at all.
How about those without anything?
Old 01-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Evernoter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bournemouth View Post
Why do you say that?
Old 01-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

What are you afraid of ??!!

Do you bring $50k in cash ??!

If not you scared of what ?

If scared then leave in glove compartment in your car or leave it at home lah !!

Knn !
Old 01-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

ts, standard items r handphone, wallet n keys. so u place ur handphone, wallet n keys on the massage bed, then u lie on top of the massage bed n let the masseur massage u when she comes into the room. Like this u will have no worries...
Old 01-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
What are you afraid of ??!!

Do you bring $50k in cash ??!

If not you scared of what ?

If scared then leave in glove compartment in your car or leave it at home lah !!

Knn !
Think he scared his gf 's photo that he put inside the wallet will get stolen!
Old 01-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpala View Post
Fark serious!
Old 02-10-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

are you serious or are you still virgin. if you think those lockers they provide are safe. think again. if you are really afraid then stay at home and pcc. nowadays people are getting more and more brainless lack of exposure
Old 02-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
1000Nic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
are you serious or are you still virgin. if you think those lockers they provide are safe. think again. if you are really afraid then stay at home and pcc. nowadays people are getting more and more brainless lack of exposure
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Tochiba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000Nic View Post
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Have the exact same thinking.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Fucking stupid thread started but an ignorant fucker !!!
Old 03-10-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

I carry my things with me to the shower and during the massage, they're in the same room. Yeah, I don't leave my belongings unattended during my shower
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1