The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just returned from a good massage joint, not bad.
Old 18-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
And your point is...??
Old 18-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
No OKT can be trusted from beginning of time but still smtime old bird being old bird in a mongering area,there's a tendency to underestimate em & overestimate ourselves.
I have this tendency too, to be overly confidence at times. So I try to bar myself with some personal rules, so as to prevent myself from reaching that state of mind and then set a few solutions in case I really lose control whereby I need to get out of those shit holes I put myself into, hehehe... (i am still human afterall)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
I do feel for yr frustration over a bad exp,but so long ppl here undstd there's no such thg as everyday sunday. There'll be good time,there's going to be time things won't turn up the way they want it to be.
Hehehe...once in a while,regardless of how experience one is in any mongering places, luck still plays an important role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Bro, read the post here with the intention to learn, not with the intention to clear unread posts.
Agreed.

One thing i definitely will not reply to,that is post i feel with the intention to spam,to pick a fight or quarrel.
(my above statement dont mean i will be replying to all posts/PMs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The police went to talk with the girl working in the pub of Kampung Bule (I don't mention her name, but it is mentioned in the title of the original video), who incidentally has been my good friend since a few years already.
They went to the pub asking for her (!) and asked her what happened etc., in the days the noise was big and the video just begun to circulate.
So,Ms PG (photo-girl) do knew about the video before the police interviewed her? On the video,she does however seems to know about her 'nude photos' were being taken (but not the part of the hidden video) and according to the one who took the photos, Ms PG promised a photo-shoot for the one who took those videos (if he were to rtf).

Quote:
Therefore, it is not absurd to speculate that police, besides interrogating this poor girl, could have gone also to Formosa. My dream would be knowing his name is blacklisted, so that next time he presents himself to an immigration officer, they simply deny him entrance or arrest him. I know this will not happen.
According to the most recent video,the same guy did appears during the Ramadan month on 2016 with more videos of other girls being filmed, in nude performing sexual act. And according to the notes written, he even asked the mami/s to bring (or recommend) him the non-photo shy girls (according to what he says on the site).

Quote:
You say the video was removed from the site? Not certainly from the original web site owned by this guy, as only paying members can see it. You might have seen it disappearing from one of the sites which reposted pirate copies.
At the least, the very site I seen where the videos were 1st put up has it taken down,on those from Batam (but not those from other countries which is taken by the same person). But there are other sites still having it, most of which were barred from view in Indo land except one most recent one hosted on a Philippines site.

Quote:
You say now girls are more careful and know how to protect themselves? Oh dear... The only thing that might happen will be that it will be more difficult to take a photo with them. I love to take photos of my pretty girls with me.
That guy knows how to hide a secret cam. No way a girl could spot it.
Yes,i agree with you that the guy knows how to hide his cam.

The next time you come to Batam,staying in Formosa,try to use your best video camera to film the area of your room (with your face) with most of the lights (say 95%,leaving only the toilet lights on) turned off. Then look at the camera after the recording to see if you could see your face clearly (especially when its being filmed from a distance away).

You cant and the guy's camera couldn't too becos on that site where he uploaded those videos ,there was one taken w/o room lights on (relying solely on lights coming from out of the window at night). And the visibility of the girl's face on film almost comes to nothing.

The whole issue for the victims isn't about the video or the photos taken, but more of their faces being shown in it. Most wouldn't mind their nude body being taken down w/o showing their face,but when it comes to their nude photo taken with their face being put up in public domain...hmm...that would be a little tricky.

I doubt most normal person enjoy seeing that happening to themselves.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldayus View Post
Do i have to know Bahasa to have a good time in Batam? Or do FLs generally speak English/Mandarin as well, never chiong in Batam before, very interested to try before I leave SG
Oh,another bro was suggestin u read bro Nono posts wen u ask ppl 2 share good fj loc & price. (as below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldayus View Post
anyone mind sharing some good fj joints location and price? thanks!
He replied u well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
read thru all Nono's threads and you will find treasure. Each has his own favorite joint. there is no best fj joint.
i'd suggest u read the page 1 LINKS of tis thread or read TS nono's signature links 2 save u the trouble.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

not tryin 2 sabotage u,but tis thread page 1 is unlike previous old btm thread's page 1 ,it has almost all the basic info a newbie need 2 move ard btm 4 the first few times. Practically all basic btm chiongin qns u ask & havn' knw hw 2 ask regardin btm aldy been asnwered tere.

If u dn't wan help yrself,no one can.

The seniors here MAY direct u go READ page 1 to 2298 of the old btm thread. Dn't say i bluff u,here's the Poof!!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32854

It's can b said as 1 of the most repeated ans 2 a same qn asked by mani newbies.
Old 19-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Heppy8 girl dead at Hello Batam hotel.???
any follow up on tis? Wat happen 2 the girl? ok,i knw she's dead but who/wat kills her?
Old 19-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, will be heading over to montigo resorts tomorrow morning, any massage palour with specials over there?? been reading on this thread for awhile but most info are about nearby formosa hotel, would be glad if any bro could help out! thanks in adv!
Old 19-11-2016, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
hi bros, will be heading over to montigo resorts tomorrow morning, any massage palour with specials over there?? been reading on this thread for awhile but most info are about nearby formosa hotel, would be glad if any bro could help out! thanks in adv!
Maybe try Sakura massage at Nagoya?
Old 19-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
yr qn is if ard montigo resort area has any MP tat does special is like asking if SG chnagi airport radius hv MP w special. Take a look @ the map

Nw u can better undstd y formosa is where mos btm beginner chiongsters all begin? Yr onli choice is in Montigo Spa,an ultra highend spa like no others. Try their Thai/indo massage there,600k rp/hr,900k rp for 1.5 hr (excl 10% serv charge & prevailing gov tax).

Place is clean,but if u in luck,who knws the girl might offer u 500k rp hj & 1 jt fj like those in SG mp.

Quote:
Maybe try Sakura massage at Nagoya?
Sakura msg = opp Nagoya hill Mall = near Formosa

(less than 5 min walk frm formosa but more than 40min drive frm montigo)
Old 19-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andi8910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So, the word "quality" was used by the poster but is not used by Octopus managers. They simple group the girls in two price tiers. But based on what? I really don't know. Their concept of beauty? Color of the skin? Ability to speak other than Bahasa Indonesia? Ability to sing? Ability to play the red rope game?
I got long chatt with octopus GRO yesterday, base on she explain to me the higher price got hot and cold blow job treatment . So not base on their quality.

MY FR

It's the first time I'm travelling to Batam. [ 5 days and 4 night. Now already my 3rd day ].
1st day
I went to Alishan karaoke
Min charge 700rb for small room and include 300rb for lady companion charge.

I give tips 100rb for LC.

After karaoke I'm going to alishan spa 90 rb + tips 50 rb

2nd day
Octopus but only use fasilites and sit almost 1 hour drink beer at lounge.

Bintang Keyza
Take 290rb packet got body massage
Tips 50rb.
Nothing special at here. Select from photo, I pick Icha.
In the room I ask her size, 34A.

I'm Indo chinese, but because it' first time I'm going here I'm read a lot this forum and 3 Indo underground forum too.

For transportion I just walk every where and depend on GPS at my handphone.

Sometime I use ojek. I pay 10rb for short distance and 15rb long distance. Sometime must bargain but sometime they only ask me to pay what I think enough for them.

I used taxi 1 time, pay 30rb from pasific to dc mall. Cause he said must pay parking ticket too.

Sorry for my bad English. Hope can give explain to all of you about how local at 1st time in Batam.
Old 19-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
And your point is...??
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=4445

TKee's is just spamming (search for all his posts, mosly all one liner). so add him to ignore list.
Old 19-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
And i dont even speak Bahasa indo,hehehe...i can count 1 to 5 in Malay tho,thats my max. Thats also why my taxi fare never exceed 50k,hehehe...as beyond 5,i cannot understand.

Many a times,i learned to put my 'disabilities' in Batam to some good use...

In the beginning :

"I 1st time go Batam ma...everything also dont know....my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj."

When the girls start finding me familiar :

"last time other girls here also charge me 100k hj and 200k fj"

"other shops next door also charge me 100k hj and 200 fj,why you charge so high? Its ok,i go next door then."

When i become a bit more regular....... :

"...i pay you 50k more,you give me bbbj,ok?"

"...i pay you extra 50k,you strip everything,ok?"

"...you come my hotel after work for overnight booking at 500k ok?"

Above were just basic illustration of my conversation with the girls i met in Batam,hehehe...
Been reading yr summaries for quite a bit,seems like the method u use keep evolving over a period of time when u are in Batam & eventually helps u break the barrier btw u & yr girls.

I'm keep em in mind & looking to see more new tricks up yr sleeves.

Camping for yr 34th summary.
Old 19-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi8910 View Post
and 3 Indo underground forum too.
Care to share what are the 3 Indo underground forum? Thanks
Old 20-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi8910 View Post
I got long chatt with octopus GRO yesterday, base on she explain to me the higher price got hot and cold blow job treatment . So not base on their quality.[/I]
Ok. So, an old ladyboy after 50yo and without teeth could be ranked PLATINUM, as he has lots of experience on how to use tongue and lips, while no teeth means uncomparable feeling.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So,Ms PG (photo-girl) do knew about the video before the police interviewed her?
I don't know, but most likely yes, as the video was circulating widely already when it went to police attention. Everyone was going to R asking her about the video. Imagine her feeling.
Quote:
On the video,she does however seems to know about her 'nude photos' were being taken (but not the part of the hidden video) and according to the one who took the photos, Ms PG promised a photo-shoot for the one who took those videos (if he were to rtf).
R agreed to be photographed, but not during sex, as all the video is taken from the hidden cameras.
I have tons of photos of her, taken in various places, with me or alone. It's not a strange thing. One should not be worried if someone asks permission to take a photo.
However, she's naive like a baby. She trusts people even when she should be cautious.

Quote:
According to the most recent video,the same guy did appears during the Ramadan month on 2016 with more videos of other girls being filmed, in nude performing sexual act. And according to the notes written, he even asked the mami/s to bring (or recommend) him the non-photo shy girls (according to what he says on the site).
Yes. That guy usually uses the photocamera to lure the girls. He lures their vanity to pose as photo model once in a lifetime. I think he offers lots of money also to pose during sex, and this easily wins the doubts of many girls. Of course, nobody imagines that he is going to make a business out of that.

Quote:
The whole issue for the victims isn't about the video or the photos taken, but more of their faces being shown in it. Most wouldn't mind their nude body being taken down w/o showing their face,but when it comes to their nude photo taken with their face being put up in public domain...hmm...that would be a little tricky. I doubt most normal person enjoy seeing that happening to themselves.
More than that.
Imagine that I take a photo of me and you when we meet in Formosa, than I mask my face and I post the photo here with title "this is Nono!". Imagine the feeling?

Most people here do not understand that girls working in joints are not things (with variable "quality") but ladies with a family and a reputation at home. Add that Indonesia is an Islamic country, and that most girls come from a small city. They tell families that they work in Batam as waitress or cleaning service. Now imagine if one of those videos start circulating where they live.
More than a reputation affected. It's a whole life destroyed.

Last edited by Black Page; 20-11-2016 at 06:50 AM.
Old 20-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most people here do not understand that girls working in joints are not things (with variable "quality") but ladies with a family and a reputation at home. Add that Indonesia is an Islamic country, and that most girls come from a small city. They tell families that they work in Batam as waitress or cleaning service. Now imagine if one of those videos start circulating where they live.
More than a reputation affected. It's a whole life destroyed.
I strongly agree. Paying them money to provide a service doesn't mean that you can do anything. These are human beings like you and me, albeit many in more unfortunate circumstances.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1