The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Reach Nagoya and checked into hotel. Not bad for just 10k bus fare. I know it is carrot rate, but just for one time experience and an still high from the chat-up before boarding the bus. Not in the mood to negotiate... (y)
Next time just give 5k. This is the correct fare
Old 08-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If i can clock more than 15 nights in around 4 months time,i think to achieve less than 12 nights to hit Gold should be a walk in the park,hehehe...
Bro nono thanks for sharing and congratulation for upgraded to silver card. You now not only can obtain free nite stay earlier, discount in massage, free transport to formosa, late check out at 3pm and still got laundry washed and room upgrade...

Don't know whether can flash the silver card for special handjob discount or not to the king massage cewek, hehe..

So far I only stayed 5 nites since early August and I have to stayed another 10 more nites in order to obtain silver card and must do it within 10 more months since upgrade card requires 15 nites within 12 months period start counting from the date of the first nite stay.

Just an additional comment. Have to be careful not to confuse between free night stay and upgrade card is that :

To obtain the silver card and free night stay of 150 points, you need to stay as a classic member for 15 nights in order to qualify for both.

But on the other hand, to obtain the gold card, you need to stay as a silver member for 15 nights but to obtain a free night stay, you only need to stay 12 nights as a silver card member example 12x13= 156 points.

Just to take note that upgrading card requires 15 nite stay regardless of the room you stay...
Old 08-10-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro for the intro on the Angkor. Just reach Batam at Batam Centre and am in a pink Angkor now going towards Nagoya.
Ya, the route of the pink angkot starts from nongsa then to airport. After that will pass by Batam centre before reaching its destination at jodoh...

Sometimes waiting for angkot is easier than waiting for bus because angkot is plentiful as the white,pink,dark blue will pass by batam centre.

Bus sometimes arrive late and may wait at the bus stop for passeneger for quite long before it will leave.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Next time just give 5k. This is the correct fare
Occasionally take cheap transport could achieve self satisfaction too..hehe

One angkot driver sent me from jodoh market to harbourbay and said up to me to give. Therefore I gave him 5k and he is damn happy because for a short journey of about 1.5km only.

During my another trip then I realised I have paid too much the last trip when I took the same journey again which cost me only 3k the second time as quoted by another angkot driver...
Old 08-10-2016, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

so the conclusion is either the pink or blue angkot will bypass Nagoya shopping mall. And i can alight at the satay food stall.
i still one more question, which color angkot can bring me from Nagoya shopping mall to bcs
Old 08-10-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
howru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
May Choice is only massage joint. I asked the jaga when I was there last week but he replied no booking there. The receptionist is cute though. Isn't the pic of the exterior posted in the forum? You want the photo of the interior too?
Dropped by May Choice on my last trip, the 3x ceweks wasn't my tea. The mami or receptionist (with a little freckles on the face) was cute n chitty. Was concentrating on her than the ceweks. She reads my mind but rejected mi by saying she not available. Rushing for time to the next joint, didnt nego with her. Haha.
Bro Tom, r we talking abt same lady?
Old 08-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise80 View Post
Hi to all experience Bros here, I need an advise first time gng batam.. I'm staying in hotel near batam centre but seems all the actions is far from here. I staying with my family but at night I'm able to sneak out to have some fun.

Just to check any good massage places with syts and HJ services provided around batam ctr without taking cabs ?
Batam center is a very big place and everything including good food were all scattered very widely apart hence from point A to point B can be quite a distance away.

I try to put myself in your shoe to think some time ago before you asked that question today. W/o moving out of the hotel, and if I want a massage with special, I choose to bring the Massage Shops to me. I pick up my phone and dial some massage shops,check if they do outcall, but that wont guarantee me a SYT unless I have patronize the shop and a particular massage girl before. So what works for me may not work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john07 View Post
My first FR on Batam

After reading Bro nono's guide and following this group silently for months, decided to finally materialize my first solo 2d1n batam trip.
Looks like your post is under moderation when you wrote it,hence no one actually notice your FR. I do and i thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Arranged Sindo ferry tickets from carousell & took Saturday 10:20am ferry to batam Centre. Was given zika form to fill up but nobody collected it at batam Centre. I had booked promo shuttle of Formosa hotel in advance.. So formosa driver was waiting for me when I arrived. However, Booked return ticket before leaving for hotel.
It does looks you really drawn out a whole budget base trip on your FR here,hehehe...buy ferry tickets from carousell which would already save you some money. Book the shuttle service from Formosa hotel,you save yet another sum,hehehe...smart cheongster indeed.

Quote:
At Formosa, applied for free membership but seems like I can only take its benefits from following bookings. So paid 580k total (530k room charges + 50k for 2way shuttle). Next was to change currency opp. Hotel building, exchange rate was 9600\sgd.
That was probably becos you may have gotten your hotel via other online site? Not too sure on this,but if you are in Formosa Hotel during weekends,members also need to fork out 510k (460k during weekdays) too. So prices not too much of a difference.

Quote:
After taking rest for 10 mins in room, heads out for shopping. Walked straight to Goldbird. As happens with every newbie, was bit unsure if I'm at right place... Was also feeling hungry, so went to food court exactly opposite for lunch. My eyes were on red wooden gate all the time. Then saw couple of people going in and out and figured out that I'm at right place. Although, it later turned out to be a disappointment, as there were just 6 girls left at 12:30 pm. Total 5 milf & 1 semi milf. Mami quoted 1.3m for semi milf. But since that girl was showing no interest, decided to leave place. Without asking, mami brought down price to 1.0m but I left nonetheless.
Impressive, being new and yet has the ability to find Gold Bird,hehehe...to be honest,it isn't an easy task for someone who is new and it require some patience and time as compare to going to other booking joint.

Looks like mami trying to chop you. Most of the better girls there at most time were already pre-booked in advance.

Quote:
Next walked to New Berry. It had 20+ girls and many showed interest. Most milf were of 900k and syt, semi syt were 1.3m. Picked one 28 year old girl here. Bargained price down from 1.3m to 1.15m. Took visiting card from papi and asked him to send girl at 4pm.
Good to see a newbie having the confidence to walk to at least 2 booking joints. Base on the price quoted to you,i guess you visited Batam during weekends? Most newbies will have the tendency to forget to collect the joint's name card,glad to see you remembered. With this habit,it will help you in the long run in your future visit.

Probably its weekends,they didn't want to lower the price very much for you.

(at this point,i need to emphasis I am only guessing you go on weekend becos I see OKT keep quoting you weekend price from both joints)

Quote:
On the way back to hotel, purchased CDs and few groceries. Back to hotel.. Straight went to Kings spa. Luckily got a syt.. She opened big mouth & asked 1m for FJ but bargained her down to 300k.
That's a great feat from a newbie,bro. I am now guessing you speaks some level of bahasa or malay language.

Quote:
Later my girl came & after bit of chit chat had our first round. In evening, went for dinner with girl across main road after indorasa.. Costed 40k.
40k for dinner?

Nice!

Quote:
After coming back to room, watch TV for sometime and then had our second round before sleeping. Woke up early in morning, had last round with girl before she left around 8:30 am. After taking bit of rest, went down for breakfast.
Hehehe...your girl got keep playing with her HP or not? You 1st trip to batam seems to work out fine. Good for you.

Quote:
I was planning to go for massage in utama area today, but was feeling tired so again had massage by Kings girl in my room. Just took HJ for 150k since as I had no energy left. Her first quote was 400k.
In any massage shops,booking joint and maybe even wechat and FL girls,their 1st quote will always be higher (which is quite common sense) and good to see you bargain the price down to a more normal rate.

Quote:
After that packed my bags, had lunch in Nagoya mall food court and then took Formosa shuttle back to batam Centre for return ferry.

Sorry for long post..
May you next trip to Batam be better than time round.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
so the conclusion is either the pink or blue angkot will bypass Nagoya shopping mall. And i can alight at the satay food stall.
i still one more question, which color angkot can bring me from Nagoya shopping mall to bcs
I took the pink Angkor opposite Batam Centre ferry terminal, and drop n front of bridge massage. Opposite bridge massage is Nagoya mall. Behind bridge massage is Formosa hotel. Hope this is clear.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howru View Post
Dropped by May Choice on my last trip, the 3x ceweks wasn't my tea. The mami or receptionist (with a little freckles on the face) was cute n chitty. Was concentrating on her than the ceweks. She reads my mind but rejected mi by saying she not available. Rushing for time to the next joint, didnt nego with her. Haha.
Bro Tom, r we talking abt same lady?
Yup, short hair, petite size, round face, right? If so, we are aiming the same lady. Yes, she's not available for massage at May choice, you may book her overnight. However, she can only meet up after work at May choice. Short time quoted to me 500k, before nego. And, overnight, she ask me for price as she never do before. Haha... Guess she's too used to getting hit by customers. She told me 10pm finish work last week, but this week changed to 11pm and can only reach my hotel at 12am. Although I just reached here at 9pm, 3 hours is too much to wait. And, maybe due to the rain, at 9pm, yesterday still full of girls at most joints. Got mine from SK last night. Just sent her off 15 mind ago.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
(at this point,i need to emphasis I am only guessing you go on weekend becos I see OKT keep quoting you weekend price from both joints)

.....wait, do you mean the bakar stalls outside Nagoya mall? Didn't know can get those type of pricing there. That's even a greater feat than 40k

That's a great feat from a newbie,bro. I am now guessing you speaks some level of bahasa or malay language.

40k for dinner?

Nice!

May you next trip to Batam be better than time round.

Cheers!
Not difficult to achieve that at Indorasa coffee shop, but for 2 paxes is a great feat. The drink alone is 8000rp a can.

.....wait, do you mean the bakar stalls outside Nagoya mall? Didn't know can get those type of pricing there. That's even a greater feat than 40k for 2 at Indorasa.

Last edited by tomcat007; 08-10-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pink Angkor drop at bridge massage side, not the satay stall side.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tks Tom Cat for the lastest update, so how is the May salon and Kris Kandy .
They are the 2 new joints, and what is the age range they having now.
Low quantity is ok but less syt then is no worth going there.
Till now kupu2 has some negative reviews, maybe Tom Cat is the lucky one always tio gua gua style. not troubles maker princess sickness or naughty hands.
May Choice: didn't get to visit last night, and looks like not today too cos will have a full day outing with the Medan girl I chat up at Batam Centre last night.

Sri Kandi: have a number of Mandarins speaking cewek, girls aged around early to mid 20s. My booking last night from here. I took her before, so was more aiming for performance than syt-ness. Try to approach the Mandarins speaking mami (小微). She more easy to nego. The other Javanese mami, more ngiao.

Kupu2: from their tulip days, I had been visiting them. So far, I can only say I've been very lucky. 5 bookings over the last 2-3 months and i only got the good attitude ones. And that's including the youngest (read - most expensive) girl in the joint. Talk to Mami Kiki. She easier to nego. Knn.. was literally flashing me her boobs last night when i was there, they still had about 7-8 girls.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
thanks for the reply.
will try to look for it, but just that its the other side near to batam centre, out of action area,,,,,,,
fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 08-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:

Oh,and sorry for the late summary too. I have my reason/s.

Lol...finally u finished yr summary,even though i tink u havn't reli finish yet. Still readin,will comment later & hope 2 see a continuation on yr 33rd summary.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Second night at Batam

Booked a 1.3 => 1 juta cewek from Happy8, and comes with motor too. Saved taxi money. 23 years old, good attitude, initial assessment is good wife material, but then I only spent 4 hours with her, so maybe the horn not out yet. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1