The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 31-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
From Sam's earlier reply, the 200 points will be taken away. So, 220 points will left 20 points, 150 points will left -50 points, 75 points will left -125 points.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster

ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Boss

Found an issue.

I'm using Forum Runner to access this site. Main forums and newbie section is ok. But when I tried to access the Private section, I'm being prompted for a password. I tried using my account password and the password that Verotel gave, both return invalid password.

However, if I access the Private Section via Safari, no issue. Can view, no problem.

FYI.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

Boss

Regarding the deleting own post, is it also restricted to the first 30 mins from the time the post is made? I'm trying this feature but at the bottom of my post, there is no Edit or Delete button. Only Quote, MultiQuote and Quick Reply.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
Boss

I wish to sign up. but i have no credit card.

Can i use a debit card?

Thanks and Regards
Debit card works. At least POSB one.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Debit card works. At least POSB one.
debit card, thks for info.
Old 31-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss

Found an issue.

I'm using Forum Runner to access this site. Main forums and newbie section is ok. But when I tried to access the Private section, I'm being prompted for a password.

That is not the private picture section. In forum runner, tap on "The Singapore Commercial Sex Scene with Sections...etc.

Then tap on "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-12-2012, 06:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss

Regarding the deleting own post, is it also restricted to the first 30 mins from the time the post is made? I'm trying this feature but at the bottom of my post, there is no Edit or Delete button. Only Quote, MultiQuote and Quick Reply.
Which post are you trying to delete? Give me the post url.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Latest enhancement for Premium members :

Premium members add and subtract double what their reputation power is so if your reputation power is = 8 you add 16 points and subtract 8 points whereas non premium members add 8 and subtract 4.

More goodies to come so get in early before inflation causes a price rise. If you subscribe now, you're locked into the current price.

Old 31-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Which post are you trying to delete? Give me the post url.
For example, these 4 posts in this thread:
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=65

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=66

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=67

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=68

These 4 posts are made last night after I signed up for the Premium membership.

Only 3 buttons are available:

Quote, MultiQuote, Quick Reply

Obviously it's past the 30 mins threshold now. But last night, while still within the 30 mins, I did see the Edit button, which after clicking, I can see the Delete option.
Old 31-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

There should be no 30 minute threshold for premium members. Please try now.

Quote:
For example, these 4 posts in this thread:
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=65

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=66

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=67

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...7&postcount=68

These 4 posts are made last night after I signed up for the Premium membership.

Only 3 buttons are available:

Quote, MultiQuote, Quick Reply

Obviously it's past the 30 mins threshold now. But last night, while still within the 30 mins, I did see the Edit button, which after clicking, I can see the Delete option.

Old 31-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

does this let you get access to the entire private section?
Old 31-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
does this let you get access to the entire private section?
It enables you to download attachments in the private picture section.

Old 31-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
3072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi boss ,

this is about what?

Verotel Members' Entrance can i access to there?
Old 31-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3072 View Post
hi boss ,

this is about what?

Verotel Members' Entrance can i access to there?
That's for members who want to access the private picture forum database.

Premium members don't have to go there. They can download the attachments directly from the forum.

Old 31-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
3072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's for members who want to access the private picture forum database.

Premium members don't have to go there. They can download the attachments directly from the forum.
Pardon me but why inside so little thread only i see like about 4? hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1