The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Expensive China FLs in hotels in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow bro!
Please share share.
Thanks! 🙏🏻
I think you already tried before - no need to share lar
Old 21-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I think you already tried before - no need to share lar
Lol
Who huh?
Hmm...

🤔
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I actually find them abit old, if you frequent Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou etc. you can find alot of SYT there working as FL. Alot of them are students (born after 2000). And the quality there are definitely better than the ones we have here, in term of looks, age, figure.
Of course, price is higher as well.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
I actually find them abit old, if you frequent Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou etc. you can find alot of SYT there working as FL. Alot of them are students (born after 2000). And the quality there are definitely better than the ones we have here, in term of looks, age, figure.
Of course, price is higher as well.
Bro, you're right.

I hv not visited a FL in SG for over two yrs.

Pls PM your agents who can recommend very chio n sexy SYTs (aged 18-20) in China.

Thanks!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went several of these websites that offer these premium China FLs in hotels in Singapore. Managed to email a few of those patrons whom had left their comments in these websites

Generally, they were rather positive and said that the premium they paid ($250 and above) is worth it since these China FLs are already among the best u can get in Singapore.

Anyone one knows whether is this true?

Again, please do not list and ask for any contacts or websites here as this is not an advertising thread, thanks all!
Old 21-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol
Who huh?
Hmm...

🤔
hahaha...you know my preference..so you sure know one lol
Old 21-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
hahaha...you know my preference..so you sure know one lol
Heehee
😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-05-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone with experiences to share?
Old 04-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

SG usually u meet more shitty fuck that in China. Most of the China service is tip top because it is super competitive. They treat customers like God. If u complain, their pay usually get docked. Highly professional. SG u may encounter those who say cannot lick nipple, cant kiss throat, can't fuck in some positions, cant this can't that. The FL know SG man quite kum lan and money really easy to earn. If you complain, your number will get blocked. What lanjiao theory. Machiam FL is king here
Old 04-05-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Anyone with experiences to share?
A pic speaks a thousand words
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=4511
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=4535
Old 07-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

came back to sg after 2 years in shanghai, have to said tjose services in shanghai are the best. tarma, squirting, ar, bbbj, never felt so good before.

now i am trying to find one that is close to those that i have enjoyed. will shared if i found it. cheers
Old 14-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
came back to sg after 2 years in shanghai, have to said tjose services in shanghai are the best. tarma, squirting, ar, bbbj, never felt so good before.

now i am trying to find one that is close to those that i have enjoyed. will shared if i found it. cheers
Bro,

Pls share if you hv any lobang in SG.

I'm always looking for very chio SYTs w/ proprtionate figure n limbs. But I don't expect to get the same level of service as those in Shanghai.

PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1