The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Need help. Ex girlfriend threaten to send someone to kill me.

we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens. however she is still unhappy with our break up and often she will send me death threats saying she wants to kill me. its all in the whats app messages and she send me voice messages as well.

recently she told me that she will send someone down to kill me. i can just report police rite? i have all the evidence documented in my phone.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help. Ex girlfriend threaten to send someone to kill me.

Just report police with all the evidence. What you waiting for?
Old 18-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, must got to police and report. That way when they find your body they know who is suspect.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Bro, lodging a report with all the evidence can lead her in court with criminal intimidation. You may want to pre-warn her as she could be still holding her anger over you which you are in the best position to judge who is being reasonable and who is not.
Old 21-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Bro, lodging a report with all the evidence can lead her in court with criminal intimidation. You may want to pre-warn her as she could be still holding her anger over you which you are in the best position to judge who is being reasonable and who is not.
Wrong, it takes ALOT to end up in court and be convicted. A police report will only lead to an interview from the police for the accused, followed by a verbal warning at most. Mediation will come in if she persists. After that, maybe a restraining order. After that, then maybe she will kena something.

But yes, give her a final warning. That will help build your case too
Old 22-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Show the messages to a lawyer and write a letter to prevent her from coming close to you lor. At least got black and white, plus the lawyer is also like a “witness”
Old 28-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
Show the messages to a lawyer and write a letter to prevent her from coming close to you lor. At least got black and white, plus the lawyer is also like a “witness”
Lawyer need $$$,, police statement doesnt !!
Old 28-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens. however she is still unhappy with our break up and often she will send me death threats saying she wants to kill me. its all in the whats app messages and she send me voice messages as well.

recently she told me that she will send someone down to kill me. i can just report police rite? i have all the evidence documented in my phone.
What are you waiting for? Call the police
Old 28-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sounds insane to me.
Best to report to police.
Can file one online also.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

why break Liao still wanna keep in contact? This one Cantonese said take worm and put into own’s shithole!

排队中: 清空中
Old 05-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 5
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mad woman. She think she get someone to kill you then can get away scot-free so easily? Singapore la here not some 3rd world country.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens.
yr gf from which cuntry?
wat she working here b/f & now?
oso did u do something terrible to her?
Old 10-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

why don't you just change your number ?

Or get someone to call your ex girlfriend from say thailand when you go there for a trip one of this days.

Say you passed away from traffic accident, and she is the only one that pick up her phone. can she come and identify the body ?

A bit extreme hahaha but it's worth a try.
Old 16-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
zaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is Sg, it is just empty threats
Old 18-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Russia2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Lawyer need $$$,, police statement doesnt !!
But police only protect the whites hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1